- Reviews: 25
Hotel El DJAZAÝR: Remids old days
I was in Algers for business purpose. The hotel is in the heart of the city. Some parts are furnished in old style.
The rooms are quite well, very clean. The only problem was the balcony door. As it was not renewed it was openning during the night when a strong wing comes, it it is not closed properly.
There are two Restaurant, one is Chineese. Foods are o.k. Breakfast service is also rich.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Wyndham Sapphire Beach Club & Resort
- Coast Plaza Hotel & Suites
- Branford Motel
- La Baia di Rio
- Bella Vista Hotel
- Iberostar Royal Cristina Palma de Mallorca
- Hotel Sonar Bangla
- The Palmetto
- Ramada Makkah
- NH Schiller Hotel Amsterdam
- Leela Kempinski Hotel Mumbai
- Le Faubourg Sofitel Demeure
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando
- Sita Guest House