Sheraton Oran Hotel And Towers

Sheraton.com Hotels.com Tingo.com

More about Sheraton Oran Hotel And Towers

discoteque

by Cornelius40 about girls, boys, fun and dance

The better way to take disco dance or music is clubs in town. take a taxi from Hotel and ask for Hotel Sheraton discoteque, starting after 23 o clock, also good one is at Hotel El Djazair. If you are guest in Hotel entering is free but common price is about 600 DA and drink is incleuded in this price. (coca cola)

Wiskey, and other alcoholic drink like beer is expensive in clubs. Nothing special, be free. Many girls have nice sexy clothes and all this girls and boys is gentle whit high level of bonton.

Dance , enjoy nights and life

Beaches

by Cornelius40

Near town of Algier, just 11 km far away to west you can find wonderfull bungalows and beaches called CLUB THE PIN

Near is also Hotel Sheraton but for me is like prison at beach. Beton structure small windows...bljak...fuj...

Algier is windy and take a jacket also on the beach, some times wind can come in a minute and air is cold...

Dont forget sun protection, cap, creme whit hing factor UV.

Beach is full of shells. Especcialy at this beach you can buy water and all toher foods, refreshment in beach restaurants and kiosk.

North African Ibiza

by shems71 about La Corniche - City Area Seafront

Oran's nightlife is among the most thriving in the continent. The city has always been the capital of Algeria's parties and music. All night long, plenty of nightclubs, bars and cabarets are opened and offer music, dance and partying in the city area seafront, called "La Corncihe" which runs from the city's "Front de Mer" to the neighbouring cities of Aïn El Turk, Bou Sfer, El Ançor... All kinds of nightclubs can be found, from the very posh "Atmosphère" of the Sheraton Hotel that attracts now international DJs such as David Vendetta to more popular ones in the Corniche. "Les Pins d'Or", "SunHouse", "Le Murdjadjo" are among others. It is advised to be accompanied by locals that are accustomed to Oran's nightlife because some cabarets are more like brothels than real nightclubs... Oran is a very open-minded city, so dress the way you want and you will see that you won't be the most stripped off, especially talking bout women...

Nighttime...music???

by APaulo about Sheraton Hotel

There's not too much to do at night.
Stay with friends...
Go to a restaurant...

Maybe to Sheraton hotel bar... As you wish...

Oran: a young dude's perspective

by riad

"Wahran Rules!!"

In Oran:

I get the best electro/tech/house music ... and people who enjoy other genres of music get their "fix" as well.
I get to enjoy beaches that offer the funnest waves, fun and "real" people, hot HOTTT girls, the best tan.
I get the most amazing vibes when I go up to the Santa Cruz mountain
I get amazing vibes when I walk down at the beach front at night
I get amazing authentic food
I get to see people who still have dignity and who remain down to earth in a world that has become so plastiky and superficial
I get FAR less scared walking by myself than when I do in New york, Washington, Paris or Toronto
I get to meet people who have never left their country, but who know more than me about everything that is happening all over!

"Why I still get pissed when I'm there"

Unfortunately, other things are not so reliable, such as:
taxi-drivers (but if you spend just a little, you can hire a driver)
bad service: following a few decades of socialism, everybody, mainly waiters and people in the service sector, take everything for granted
I dont like the movie-theater... but hey, who needs one when you can get all the latest boot-legged movies for a few bucks
I get to queue for a while at gas stations and it irritates me because the country EXPORTS so much of it (euh, 97% of national revenues).
I don't find ATM machines easily (well they're quasi-nonexistent! eurgh!)
I can't really use my credit card, EURGH!
RECKLESS DRIVING! but now this is being seriously reinforced using "modern tac tics" (fines, suspensions of drivers licenses etc.) HEHEHE

"In Oran, I:"

Go to the beach and it is just amazing
Go to Santa Cruz
Go to the Habibas Islands, which is like a 30 minute boat ride away
Go to plenty of amazing sea-food restaurants, as well as these fast food joints that serve food you would never possibly get at a McDonalds or a Subway
Go to this really nice nightclub, L'Atmosphere, in the sheraton hotel, where the vibes are so awesome.. because what makes a nightclub is not just THE PLACE per se but also the people. And the people there KNOW how to party... and they get fairly known European DJs there on a regular now
I get to buy a bunch of nice clothes, CDz, spices, decorations, jewelery etc.
I HANG OUT AT THE CAFE FOR HOURS and it feels like 1980s Italy! And I love that feeling!
THE ABOVE ARE MY FAV. ACTIVITIES... but there's plenty more to do.. such as a bunch of historical sites which I cannot recall at this point.

STILL I believe that, for another few years, if you're a lady or accompanying girls, you are better off going to ALGIERS! Algiers is SERIOUSLY offff the hoooook: everything is perfectly catered to your needs. At all levels it is comparable to cities like Rome, Athens or Madrid. It would be silly to try and deny that Oran remains a pretty patriarchal society for the time being. This is not to say that as a woman, you are oppressed or anything; no no no; you still get deeply respected;

Sheraton HotelSheraton Hotel

Complexe les Pins d'OrComplexe les Pins d'Or

Cheb Khaled, the king of Raï musicCheb Khaled, the king of Raï music

Oran.. THE BAYOran.. THE BAY

Going to Oran, Algeria

by jocelyne11355

Salut les amis:
I will be going on vacation to Oran, Algeria summer 2006.
I would like to have names of good hotels, were it is safe for a woman alone to stay.
Also if you have prices per night, either in dollars or dinars.

RE: Going to Oran, Algeria

by riad

Hi

I'm so sorry to be answering this late; I only found your question right now.

Hence if this is still useful for you, i can only suggest you go to the Sheraton Towers.. it is a fabulous place.. and it is reasonable (in western standards).. you can get rooms at around 100 euros a night. Try to book it via an agency or an external website, not Sheraton's website.

truly;