Gweta Hotels

Our Members Say

• smirnofforiginal profile photo smirnofforiginal
  • Reviews: 963

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Planet Boabab: Brilliant, simply brilliant

Set amongst baobab trees are the traditional Bakalanga-style mud huts which are beautiful and which make up the accommodation at Planet Baobab. (There is a campground too). The huts are tasteful and stylish and even if you cannot get a family room there are very comfortable 'roll out beds' which they can put it the hut for you.

The bar is rather funky with it's chandeliers made of old glass beer bottles, cowhide stools and memorabilia all over the walls.

The staff are very friendly, the atmosphere relaxed and whilst I am not one to sit about relaxing I opted and spent a most pleasurable afternoon, at the swimming pool, drinking rum and reading Nelson whilst the pied crows faught in the trees and the odd large beetle ran this way or that!

I would stay here again and I would not hesitate in recommending it to anybody. It is one of the best places we stayed at and it was more than worth the extra driving to get to... I wish we could have had more time here.

It cosy 650 Pula for a family room, the room wasn't available when we got there so we had a large room with 2 luxurious roll outs for the children - they deducted some money accordingly.

Planet Baobab as a whole!

• Opinion of Price: N/A