Did you mean?Try your search again
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 947
'Boma Camp' Khama Rhino Sanctuary: "there's a rhino outside my door!"
The chalets are large, clean but basic... and bitterly cold at night in the winter months but who cares... you are staying inside the sanctuary and oh yes when I say inside the sanctuary I mean inside - there is NOTHING to stop a rhino coming to munch oursied your door HOW EXCITING IS THAT! You can drive right up to your chalet.
There is a restaurant with bar at the Boma Camp... you may, as did we, experience power cuts, which means dinner may take slightly longer to prepare but hey! this is Africa - it is all part and package!
The staff are very friendly and there is a little shop at the reception.
We had Chalet 'F' (2 bedrooms) but it was so cold we took the one little heater and all slept in the back bedroom!!! It was 399 Pula and they do like you to pay in Pula, although they will accept Rand notes.
the abundance of wildlife and the rhinos
cannot recommend visiting and staying here highly enough - we went a very circuitous route in order to come here and I am SO very pleased that we did!
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
- hotel reservations
- Over 100.000 hotels Worldwide. Lowest price guarantee! www.booking.com/Hotels
- Find Cheap Hotels
- Save 60% on Hotel Rooms! Comparison Shopping Made Easy. www.lowfares.com/Hotel-Reservations
- Botswana Accommodation
- Accurate Results on Peeplo for the keyword: Botswana Accommodation! peeplo.com/Botswana+Accommodation
Explore the World
- Botswana Holiday
- More Than 3,000 Images From Over 120 Lodges in Botswana www.africatravelresource.com/botswana
- Botswana Hotels
- Save up to 40%! Price Match Guarantee. www.hotels.com/Botswana
- Hotels in Botswana
- Book Online and Save Up to 80% Now. Lowest Price Guaranteed! www.hotelscombined.com/Botswana
- Serowe Hotels-到到网
- Serowe Hotels?只看价格怎么行. 来到到网,看点评,订酒店,满意100! hotel.daodao.com/Serowe
- Discover amazing Botswana
- From plains of the Kalahari Desert, to crystal-clear waters of Okavango www.newafricanfrontiers.com/