Bobo-Dioulasso Hotels

Our Members Say

• sachara profile photo sachara
  • Reviews: 3950

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hotel Teria: in the citycentre of Bobo

There are 2 hotels in Bobo with the name Teria. The other is called Teria 2.

The rooms are situated around a green innercourt. Coming from the busy streets you enter the tranquility of the innercourt. The entrance of each room has a different local decoration.

Hotel Teria has 24 rooms with fan or with AC. There is wifi in the rooms too. We had a comfortable room with bathroom and AC, but unluckily first later in the night we found out that the AC did not work. There were no mosquito nets, so we keeped the windows closed. So the room turned out not to be that comfortable at the end.

• Written May 8, 2013
Tip Photo

Rooms with AC at the innercourt

• lemondrop profile photo lemondrop
  • Reviews: 237

1 out of 5 starsUser Rating

L'Entente Hotel: Bad experience here

The place itself is fine, rooms are nice enough, and the courtyard layout is pleasant. There is a serious mosquito problem here..in the rooms and the open air restaurant(use repellant!).I had an experience that I wasn't happy about....Around midnight I heard a loud noise, which was my air con unit grinding to a halt. The electricity to the entire hotel went dead for a short while while someone switched the breakers. Since I was in bed and dead tired, I just decided to sleep it out the rest of the night w/o ac, instead of going through the hassle of switching rooms. The following morning as I was checking out, I reminded the desk that I was without AC, and should be charged for a room without one....requiring a refund of around 1/3rd the price. They refused to pay the difference, and I left ripped off.

• Related to: Backpacking, Budget Travel
  • Written March 2, 2009
Tip Photo

You will need this mosquito net!

• lemondrop profile photo lemondrop
  • Reviews: 237

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Watinoma Hotel: Good hotel, good location

The Watinoma is situated in an ideal location, within walking distance to everything in town. The rooms are clean and comfortable enough, even though a bit small and cramped. The price is right, around 15,000CFA($30). Rooms have hot water, air conditioning and TV. Of course they have the usual crappy lighting found in most West African rooms as well....a real strain on the eyes while trying to read.

There is really nothing unique about the Watinoma..it is simply practical

• Related to: Backpacking, Budget Travel