Ouagadougou, 06 BP 9330, Burkina Faso
- Very Good
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 3880
Chez Tess, decorated in ethnic style
In 2013 we spent a few days in the guesthouse 'Chez Tess'. The guesthouse is run by Tess, a artist from Sweden, married to a Nigerien Tuareg. Before she had a guesthouse in Agadez in Niger. A pity we did not met her because she was travelling during our 4 days stay.
After we entered the door we enjoyed the green innercourt and the ambiance with nicily decorated veranda's and rooms. I felt immediatily at home.
I liked also the area around the guesthouse with unpaved roads and small shops and workshops. It reminded me a lot the first time I visited Ouaga in 1989.
Most ethnic items in guesthouse 'Chez Tess' are from several parts of Africa and are also for sale. Our Tuareg friend from Timbuktu, who lived temporary in a refugeecamp outside Ouaga and came to visit us, was very enthousiastic when he discovered a door in Timbuktu style at one of the veranda's.
Unique Quality: Cosy and relaxed atmosphere and nicily decorated rooms in ethnic style.
Free wifi in the rooms and veranda's. Great breakfast with fresh bread and fruits.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Le Meridien Kuwait
- Best Western Colorado Lodge
- Hotel Printania
- Wina Holiday Villa Hotel
- Quality Hotel Downtown Vancouver
- SG Comforts
- Village Croisette
- InterContinental Mark Hopkins
- Crystal Terrace Inn
- Sabai Lodge
- Hotel Elizabeth
- Manor Hotel At Meriden
- AKA White House
Latest Ouagadougou hotel reviews
- Sofitel Ouaga 2000
- 41 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 9, 2013
- Hotel le Silmande Ougadougou
- 13 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 30, 2012
- Splendid Hotel
- 16 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jan 4, 2013
- Hotel Palm Beach
- 15 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 31, 2013
- Hotel les Palmiers
- 28 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 8, 2013
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Great Rooms. Great Rates.
- Travelocity Hotel rooms at up to 50% off.
- Book without the gamble!
- Tingo.com If prices drop after you book, Get Money Back automatically!
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices