Did you mean?Try your search again
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 7
Diani Beach Lodge: Diani Beach
I wouldn't recommend this place. We had to pay a deposit for pool towels 1000 shillings each. The food was horrible as was the restaurant service. There is asigned seating when you eat so you just can't sit anywhere and they are very strict about it. There is no airconditioning in the restaurant which makes it unbearable. There are also monkeys here which were not that aggressive but the staff does warn you about leaving personal items or bringing food out of the "designated eating area" as they do try to take things
There is a fantastic bar within walking distance of the Diani Lodge, called the Forty Thieves. Great bar, beer and ice. Food is good and the atmosphere is very casual. It is set on the beach, where you can relax on the couches and watch camel races or other activites they have.
- Reviews: 1
Hotel Intercontinental: Mombassa's pearl in the sand
I highly recommend this hotel to anyone going on vacation (holiday) for a week or two. You will be treated with the highest regard from all of the staff, the service is the best on any part of the beach, there are four restaraunts, all good food. Their rooms are huge, and comfortable. The drinks are plentiful and cheap. They have the best spot on the beach. There are blue assed monkeys that hang around in the coconut trees just outside your room. (I actully lured one inside my room with doritos, the monkey and I sat and watched tv and ate doritos for about 10 minutes!!!!) And just in case you are a single male looking for a good place to hang out, this hotel just happens to be the location where about 6-10 sets of airline flight attendants come to stay for a week at a time. (most sets have about 5-7 girls and when I was there none of them were over the age of 27)
It was like Christmas every day, I promise.
The pool was huge, there was even a swim up bar at one end of the pool.
The servers at the outside bar responded to a flag being raised that was mounted to your lounge chair, and they responded very fast. (most of the time they would run to you)
If you tip them decently (100 shillings or so) they would just stand behind you in your chair and do your bidding. I actually used to get them to do all kinds of stuff. I paid two of the guys 200 shillings a piece (about 4 us dollars) one time to wrestle in the sand until one of them were pinned. I had to explain how to wrestle, but it was a seriously funny exhibition!
Unless you are old and gray, it is hard to have a bad time at this hotel, even then you will still have a good time.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
- Hotels in Chad
- Book Online and Save Up to 80% Now. Lowest Price Guaranteed! www.hotelscombined.com/Chad
- Accommodation Mombasa
- We have complete offer of hotels. Book online. Best Price Guaranted! www.hotelium.com/Mombasa
- Chad Hotels
- Find the Top 10 Results on Peeplo Try a new way to search now! www.peeplo.com/Chad+Hotels
Explore the World
- 1/2-Price Mombasa Hotels
- Lowest price guarantee! Book your Hotel in Mombasa online www.booking.com/Mombasa-Hotels
- Hotels in Mombasa
- Find your Hotels by hotel.info. Best prices Guaranteed - book now! www.hotel.info/Mombasa
- Mombasa Hotels
- Cheap Mombasa Hotels Compare the Lowest Hotel Rates. mombasa-hotels.tripbase.com/
- Hotels in Mombasa
- Book Now & Start Saving Today! Price Match Guarantee at Hotels.com www.hotels.com/Mombasa
- Mombasa Hotels - 70% Off
- Great Deals On Our Best Hotels. Find & Save upto 70% on Top Deals! www.shermanstravel.com/Hotels