Our Members Say
- Reviews: 4512
Sobek criuse boat: Nile cruiser - a floating hotel
The cruise is a very pleasant and relaxing way to get close to the attractions of antiquity, most of which are not far off from the banks of the river. You also get a glimpse of aincent Egypt where many eke out a living just as their predecessors did thousands of years ago.
The typical Nile cruiser is really a floating hotel. Our boat cruiser had its 5 stars! (second pic)
If you chose to go on a Nile cruise make sure that the cruise is taken as all inclusive, in other words not only the accommodation but also including tours and transportation.
- Reviews: 215
Solaris ii: Do the Nile by ship!
A Nile cruise is a great way to travel. Luxery and comfortable.
I travelled bij this ship of Berg and Meer
Unique Quality: It's floating!
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Popular Hotels in Idfu
Explore the World
- Bougainvillea Hotel Apartments
- Sunrise Park Resort and Spa
- Capella Ixtapa
- Resort Quest High Pointe Resort
- Condes De Alcudia Hotel
- Budget Inn Great Falls
- Sanya Marriott Resort
- Knightsbrook Hotel & Golf Resort
- Days Inn Kissimmee West of Disney
- Morrison Hotel
- Russelior Hotel & Spa
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott Greeley, Colorado
- Knowles House
- Histo S. Pietro sul Mar Piccolo Relais Culti
- Edfu: Book without the gamble!
- Tingo.com If prices drop after you book, Get Money Back automatically!