Eel Garden, Dahab, Egypt

Hostelworld.com Booking.com HostelBookers.com

• onfoot's Profile Photo

Simply staying by the sea

I had a very enjoyable stay at the Coral Coast Hotel, it is conveniently located on the main coast line, with its private beach that is thoughtfully furnished with comfortable cushions & chairs ... guests can have a quite time chilling around the beach or just walk a small distance to get to all main restaurants and bars around.

Unique Quality: Rooms are very pleasant (I loved the simple decoration) and clean. All rooms are air-conditioned, has a fridge and the whole hotel has WiFi internet service. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is included in the price ...

Directions: at the very end of Mashraba coast line

• NilePrincess's Profile Photo

Perfect Relaxation

I stayed here in March of '07 and loved it! Staff is friendly, but not intrusive. No one bothers you to join tours and the hotel is very clean and right on the water, with amazing views (you can see Saudi Arabia on a clear day) and a really good restaurant. I'm still thinking about that chicken in orange sauce! I highly recommend it and will definitely stay here my next time in Dahab. It's a bit out of town, but that's what I wanted, and a taxi can have you in town in a jiff. I spent many a quiet day sunning, snorkeling, or reading in the hammocks. There's no pool, but who needs one when you're a stone's throw from the ocean and some of the most amazing marine life in Dahab?

Unique Quality: Quiet, great ocean views, right on the water.

More about Coral Coast Hotel

Perfect Relaxation

by NilePrincess about Coral Coast Hotel

The hotel plans to add TVs and small refrigerators to the rooms. I didn't miss either, but adding them can only be an improvement. They expect this to happen in the near future. Quiet, great ocean views, right on the water.

Comments