Sea Sun Hotel Dahab

Average Value

Costs Less but Rated Lower than similar hotels

See Best VT Value Hotels

worst hotel experience ever

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on October 10, 2014

I was traveling with an agency, for my bad luck they choose this hotel for accommodation. At first it took us a very long time to find the bell man who when he finally showed up he pulled the bags so carelessly that the wheels were just going to break. We reached the room to find only 2 lamps working and the room was very dim even we were in the afternoon! I entered the bathroom to have the shock of my life; all the tapes and the toilet and the bath were rusty and they move if you try to open the tape or sit on the toilet!!! I also found a dead cockroach on the floor! I checheked the refrigerator and it was also not working. Of course the telephone also was broken. We talked with the people in the hotel they promised to solve all the problems by the next day. Obviously they didn't. We talked to the manger who was very rude and uncooperative and he kept telling us that the hotel is under renovation and that was all he had as the hotel was fully booked!!!! Needless to say the rooms door and the bathroom door didn't close.
The air conditioning system wasn't working in the lobby and in the restaurant. When full of people it was like a sauna.
My advice avoid this hotel. It was really the worst.

worst experience ever

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on October 9, 2014

I was traveling with an agency, for my bad luck they chose this hotel for accommodation. At first it took us a very long time to find the bell man who when he finally showed up he pulled the bags so carelessly that the wheels were just going to break. We reached the room to find only 2 lamps working and the room was very dim even we were in the afternoon! I entered the bathroom to have the shock of my life; all the tapes and the toilet and the bath were rusty and they move if you try to open the tape or sit on the toilet!!! I also found a dead cockroach on the floor! I checheked the refrigerator and it was also not working. Of course the telephone also was broken. We talked with the people in the hotel they promised to solve all the problems by the next day. Obviously they didn't. We talked to the manger who was very rude and uncooperative and he kept telling us that the hotel is under renovation and that was all he had as the hotel was fully booked!!!! We woke up late in the next morning to have breakfast at about 8:45 to find almost all the food is gone. And the staff told us that they don't have anymore food for us although it was supposed to be an open buffet breakfast that started at 7 till 10 am.
The air-conditioning system was not working in the lobby and in the restaurant as well. When full of people it was like a sauna.
My advice avoid this hotel. It was really the worst.

5 Photos of Sea Sun Hotel Dahab

Amenities at Sea Sun Hotel Dahab

• Restaurant
  • Suites
  • Swimming Pool

Dhahab Travel Forum

Need advice about Dhahab, Egypt? Visit the Travel Forum for Dhahab and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Dhahab hotel reviews

Best (5.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review
Coral Coast Hotel
Excellent (4.5 out of 5.0) 2 Reviews

Explore Deeper into Dhahab
Horse riding in sea side
Wind Surf in Dahab