Bay of Nabq, Nabq, Egypt
Booking.com Travelocity

More about Sea Life Resort

New Egypt Traveller

by scubacanadian

Greetings everyone!! from Canada!!!! I,m a recently certified scuba diver and would love do dive the Red Sea. I am told it,s especially nice in Sharm.
Could anyone tell me, how challenging would it be to visit some interesting pyramids from that location. Or is there a dive location better suited to top-side site seeing.
Finally has anyone got an opinion on traveling there given the current uh...ahem..unrest! Thank in advance..........
Oh by the way I,ll be traveling sometime in say November for maybe two weeks min. Any tips at all Thank You!!!!!!

by vdoortje

The Red Sea has the best diving in the world as I am told. Even people from Australia come here to see the sea life. Sharm is great, but the best site is the Blue Hole near Dahab, just an hour away from Sharm.

The Pyramids are near Cairo. Expect a 6 to 10 hour drive from Sharm, depending on the means of transportation. There is an internal flight, that will take 45 to 60 minutes, but considering the airport regulations to check in and out I doubt it will save you time. But it will cost a lot more.

About the unrest... That has to do with Israel and Lebanon, no where near to Egypt! But don't discuss politics.

November is a perfect time to visit Egypt! Not to hot! Just cosy. Have a sweater at hand to ware at cold nights, but I doubt you will need it. Umm, better to be safe than sorry.

Dora.

by scubacanadian

Thank you Dora , this is exactly the kind of info. I wes looking for.....

by scubacanadian

Thanks Mostafa :That was very helpfull. I found some reasonable air-fare on the internet and I can not wait to see your beautiful country. I will e-mail you as my departure date nears.............CHEERS!!!!!!!!

Comments