Domina Coral Bay Aquarmarine Pool

Satisfaction No Data

No Satisfaction or Value Data Available

Good For No Data
  • bad bad

Hello , this is my first time I write something about hotel in my life and I travel a lot , this hotel big *** and all of the people there liars and don’t believe any words they say to you .
    The hotel is very big and all-inclusive basis but its big big ***en lie because you can eat in one restaurant and the food there is rubbish rubbish and from the day before or they bring the rest of the food from the restaurants , the egg like 5 days old , the salad like from the day before the fish disgusting and smile like rubbish and stinky , and fruits you can throw it to the animals to eat it and we tried to tell them about it but no body care and everybody says the Russian like it they will eat it and there is not verities for food and same food everyday ,don’t eat there the all-inclusive is big lie, (((( I went to a manager called RECARDO and I placed complained about the food and why its like *** , he said: this what we served and if you don’t like it eat out side the hotel and he said we served this *** food because RUSSIAN people eat anything even ***))))

• Dont go there

Unique Quality: AS a guy called Vladimire he is big liars he will tell you about big party in the hotel and it will happen one time in the year and we have to go there and there will be a lot a lot of peoples. And he make voucher for you and when you go there and you will find its rubbish party and no body there and if you even didn’t enter the party you have to pay because you accept to you , they will try to give you vouchers so don’t signe in any thing .

More about Domina Coral Bay Aquarmarine Pool

sharm el sheikh in january

by tijenteo

We are a family of 4 ! Our 8 year old son is crazy about fish and we would like to take him to Sharm. He is a good swimmer and we would like to know if around 19 January the weather would allow him to do snorkelling without a suit.
We plan to book thru an agent and they are using domina coral bay aquamarine, does anyone have any feedback re this resort and do you think it is kid friendly?

Thanks,

Tijen

Re: sharm el sheikh in january

by Pharoh_Dino

I dunno about the resort but your 8 years old son will be able to snorkle without a suit.

Cheers,
Hazem

Re: Re: sharm el sheikh in january

by vdoortje

Tijen,

Just go there and find out what is most pleasurable. Your son will love the sea life!! If the sea is to cold you can hire a wet suit. It will not be that expensive. Just give your son that one time look!!

I have been snorkeling in the Blue Hole close to Dahab and it is awesome!! I think your little boy will feel so pleased to have that experience. With or without a wet suit.

Love, Dora.