Fantazia Hotel

Naama Bay, Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt

AMOMA.com Otel.com

Satisfaction Poor

Rated 19% lower than similarly priced 3 star hotels

• Great location, superb staff, friendly,nice&cozy!

I had the most wonderful time, I’m sorry I had to return back home to Norway after only one week in this lovely hotel. I’m totally in love with the place! The hotel itself was excellent (not like a 5* hotel of course), along with the food, location and staff. Everything was done to make your stay as memorable as possible. Will certainly go back again - wouldn't consider going anywhere else. I didn’t miss a thing the whole week - the staff was so friendly, nothing was too much trouble, and every guest were made to feel very welcome and valued. I was on a half board basis and can honestly say the food was very good, some of it was very different from the food I know - which makes it all part of the experience, and I loved it! Good thing that the guys in the kitchen sometimes took their time to come out in the restaurant, talking to the guests. The security in the hotel was discrete, also a good thing since I’m not used to being in risky places and it only made us feel safe – not giving us the feeling you should look over your shoulder. My room was quite big, and very clean. Also I enjoyed sitting out on the balcony. In the evenings it was so nice and quiet out there (not facing the cozy pool area). Sun beds, beach towels, and parasols – it’s all there for you; both in the pool area and at the beach. The Red sea was so beautiful and clear and the fish were a sight to behold, snorkeling around at 7 AM was the perfect start of the days! Also the hotel’s Bedouin area was excellent, relaxing there with a nice cup of tea, the traditional shisha and some of the wonderful new friends… It’s like paradise! Traffic is crazy, be careful if you have to cross any streets. Me, I travelled alone, as I often do. No problem whatsoever! The hard working staff is extremely friendly and professional catering for all your needs, and with a lot of new friends along the boardwalk from the hotel to Naama Bay, it can’t go bad. I enjoy walking, and to me the boardwalk was just perfect. Not far at all, to walk to Naama Bay with all the shops and restaurants. Since the hotel is situated in the far end of the boardwalk, I was to enjoy it all. The hotel is quite small, very cozy and very clean. The staff really makes you feel like they’re a family – and that the guests are a part of the family! Staying here is like being with your friends and family. Even the other guests at the hotel were friendly in the same way as the staff. Also good that they played music for us in the restaurant/pool area from time to time, in music there’s love. If you’re looking for sterile, material luxury; you need to find another hotel. This one has a warm heart and soul. I totally recommend it!

Directions: At the far end of the Naama Bay Boardwalk, close to Oonas Dive Center and the beach. 14 kilometers south of Sharm El Sheikh International Airport and 6 kilometers north of Sharm El Maya Bay.

More about Fantazia Hotel

Fantazia Alf Leila

by Kaysta

This was a night to remember! I had so much fun. We were picked up from our hotel and taken to Fantazia...we were shown to the people who would be serving us our dinner and where to go for the show etc. I remember walking into the place and thinking it was something from Aladdin! It looked like a palace and was huge....very beautiful.

The show was showing at 9.00 pm so we walked around the shops in Fantazia, then went to get our seats for the show...we was asked if we'd like drinks and they were brought to us. The show began it featured the wonders of Egypt; Sphinx, Temples etc and explained the history...so very educational too. The show began with lights and dancing, then horse riding with tricks which i really enjoyed!! They had fire works and lots more dancing...everyone really enjoyed the show. We then went to the centre of Fantazia where another show of traditional eygptian dancing were been shown. The man who we were introduced to showed us to our seats (front row!) and we were given our food; asked if we'd like drinks and sheesha etc. The manager even came to us and asked if everything was ok! I remeber everyone looking at us like how come they are getting all the attention! I also thought the same...we were treated like royalty. The show ended at about 1 am and we were picked up from Fantazia and taken back to the hotel...It was a fabulous night!! Definately recommended!!

Cairo by plane from sharm one day trip

by karinawalker

I just came back from Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt a week ago, and really it was amazing holiday and unforgettable holiday.
we booked some excursions in Sharm El Sheikh and from Sharm to Cairo.
our day to Cairo was excellent day, memorable and amazing, we visited the most popular places in Cairo... The Pyramids, Egyptian Museum, Citadel and Khan El Khalili.
Everything on this day was very nice and we enjoyed whole the day.
also we booked dolphin show trip, Bedouin dinner with Star gazing trip, Abu Galoum and the Blue Hole trip, and we finally ended with 1001 Night Show ( Fantazia Land ).

all of our holiday organized well by excellent operator and professional tour guides.
Thanks a lot Sham Life " www.sharmlife.com"

Egypt - Sharm El Sheikh

by Kaysta

"The time of my life..."

It was my first time abroad in October 2006, Sharm el Sheikh being my first place to visit. Ever since i was a little girl, the Pyramids and the Temples have always amazed me...so Eygpt was definately on the agenda. I can tell you that i wasn't disapointed!

I arrived to Sharm El Sheikh on the 2nd of October, and was staying until the 16th. Boy did it go fast...I DID NOT want to leave! Of course, i visited Cairo and Luxor, where i got to see the most breathtaking sites. I also had the chance to experience; Fantazia and quad biking in the desert. Everything i saw or did was the best experiences of my life and would definately recommend it to anyone!

Where do i start about my memories of Sharm? There is SO many! I have to admit that Sharm El Sheikh was better than i imagined...I went with an open mind and came back with fantastic views! Afterall, my grandad was stationed in Egypt with the Army and you can imagine what he thought...Hehe. Times have changed and the Army didn't get the pleasure to experience what i did.

I won't ramble on as there will be adding information and my views of the experiences that i have tried whilst in Egypt. I will say that if your ever thinking of going, then DO IT! You will not regret it!

Oh and i will be back in Sharm from the 23rd of September 2007 for 2 weeks (21st birthday present) Lucky me!

Love and Best Wishes,

Kay x

The sound and light show at FantaziaThe sound and light show at Fantazia

The horse show at FantaziaThe horse show at Fantazia

Me in Fantazia it's like a palace!Me in Fantazia it's like a palace!

Some more belly dancing at FantaziaSome more belly dancing at Fantazia

Fantazia

by ijd

Really excited about going off to naama bay in about 3 weeks,will be staying at the fantazia but cannot find out a great deal about htis hotel.has anyone stayed there ? whats it like? thank you Ian

Re: Fantazia

by LotusV8

I found this page:

I hope it could help you.

Best reg
Per

Re: Re: Fantazia

by ijd

Thankyou,that was one of the few sites i have managed to find,Just seems this hotel has not got major recognition yet,It is a reasonably new place i believe,just cannot find any personal reference.
Thankyou for your time.
p.s i found your tips advice and pictures very helpful.

Re: Fantazia

by cadgemucgee

Have just returned from Xmas and New Year at the Fantazia, ideal location, staff very friendly and really clean. We enjoyed every minute.

Comments