Naama Bay, Sharm El-Sheikh, South Sinai, Egypt

Hilton.com Booking.com Travelocity

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

• Hospitality

If you're looking for a poshy place, don't come here. The Hilton Fayrouz has lots of facilities and is beying well kept by the always hard working staff. Hospitality is their core. It's a true icon of "hotellerie": guests are feeling at home. Well cared with personal attention, never feeling lost or left alone with a minor or major problem.

My wife tripped over a small step and fell down near the boulevard. An injury of the ligaments occurred. A flight back home wasn't possible so we had to stay for 5 extra days.

Staff was so kind! Informing about the healing process (and informing all collegues). A trip to the beach wasn't possible anymore ... ? Then she got her own easy accessible place at the swimming pool. Breakfast at bed? Just tell us what you want to have and we will bring it to your room, anytime you want. Problems with the hospital? Mr. Fouda sorts it all out.

Thanks for the help of Jenny, Mohamed, Reda, Mr. Emad (at "Pirates"), the restaurant staff (Eid, Tasheen, Osama). Bassem, Mohamed (security) and Morad (pool). You were great!

So, if you're looking for a nice hotel in Sharm with warm hospitality: for Hilton Fayrouz there is no equal in town.

• eleonorrigby's Profile Photo

A hotel with an excellent sandy beach and green ar

When selected the hotel for a holiday in Egypt, the key point was just a large sandy beach and the large green area.

Overall, the hotel left a favorable impression, from the time of check-in to departure.
    Check-in was fast enough, with a welcoming tea. It was quite late so bars and restaurants at the hotel were closed, however, we were given a choice of dishes that we took away to a room.

We were accommodated on the outskirts of the territory on the last row of bungalows. I've read warnings about noise from the road before. However, I can not complain about that fact, the noise did not bother us, although I do keenly awake. Eventually, I even appreciated some isolation - there was no a chance to find a quiet in the bungalows next to a small pool or in the rooms of the building near the main pool!

The hotel area is really very well-groomed and green, the beach 5 minutes walking among the flowers and palm trees. For comparison, I walked along the edge of the beach, and I can say that was satisfied with my choice. Hilton Beach was one of the biggest, sunbeds are located at a distance from each other. You can always find a space, no matter what time you may come.

I'm not a great connoisseur in snorkeling, and 'd read a lot about dead reef in Naama Bay. Nevertheless, the underwater world of the Red Sea just shocked me, probably because that was my first time of swimming with a mask:)

The food was good, but rather monotonous. Traditional lines for pancakes or omelettes for breakfast, but not too long. We hadn't have half-board , it was a good opportunity to explore restaurants each evening. Location is fabulous for a walk through the tourist area of ​​Naama Bay. Most of all we liked the seafood restaurant in nearby Marriot hotel, where in addition to quality food we enjoyed the show, which made the chief in the cooking process.

The only unpleasant intsindent... ATM, which stood at the exit to the street from the office building, sometimes was broken. When friend of mine tried to get some money, cash was not issued, but they withdrew from the account. The hotel manager only spread his hands. We were not lazy and walked the offices of the bank, where we were sent to the local bank that issued the card. You know, they say, sort out your problem at home. Well,thank god that amount was quite small, and those money was not the last ...
    I must say that the day before, I'd seen a sign on the ATM "Out of Order", there was a problem with this machine earlier. It was confirmed by the hotel staff on reception. It is unclear then, why the hotel allowed to use the defective ATM for their guests. Moreover, the information that the machine was broken, did not appear even after our complaint ...

• shaziafarooq's Profile Photo

I loved this hotel

I had a fantastic stay at t his hotel!

Stayed here for a week in October 2009, when we arrived we were shown two rooms and told that we could choose which one we wanted to stay in.

Buffet breakfast was delicious. So many different things to try from freshly made omlettes, freash rolls and pastries to loads of egyptian dishes.

Live entertainment every night in the outside retaurant area. Whirling dervishes musicians and singers.

I would highly recommend his hotel due to its unintrusive staff and its ideal location.

Unique Quality: Location!

Stone throw away from beach

Restaurants on door step

Cente of Naama Bay 10 minute walk

Cosy rooms

• ratherton's Profile Photo

Fayrouz Hilton, Na'ama Bay

I've stayed here a couple of times. The first time, we were upgrade to a suite as at the time, I was a Hilton Honours Gold Card holder. The suite was very nice. It was an individual building located close to reception. The only bad mark against it was that the bathroom was not as modern as it could have been. We we upgraded so it wasn't a problem but had we paid for a suite, I don't think I'd have been too impressed.

The second time we stayed there, we stayed in a standard guest room. The rooms were nice enough although I think the standard rooms in the Marriot (just down the beach) were probably nicer.

The private hotel beach is good and there is a reasonable choice available at breakfast.

• om_212's Profile Photo

Perfect place in the Center of the Naama Bay

I had a rough start with this hotel. Upon my arrival, I and 10 other people learned that Hilton Fayrouz was overbooked, and therefore the first two nights we would stay in the 5* Sheraton. We were totally unhappy, since Sheraton was away from Naama Bay, and we wanted to stay close to the center. But Sheraton turned to be a pleasant hotel (see my review), and after two days we were back, and everything was excellent from then on.

First of all, to compensate for first two days inconvenience, the management offered each of us some kind of bonuses: I chose two complementary full-body massages, which turned to be an excellent addition to relaxing vacation.

Hilton Fayrouz has a great and continent location. Couple steps and you are on the best and the biggest beach in the Naama Bay. Stepped out from the hotel and you are on the Promenade Alley, the walking street with café, bars, restaurants, which leads to the center of the city’s entertainment.

Unique Quality: My room was spacious and cozy, it had a queen-size bed (decorated with flowers every day) and a recliner (for the third person or a child), two chairs, TV and mini-bar. The closet is pretty big to put all your cloth, including your luggage. The bathroom is standard with bathtub, sink, toiletries that are replaced everyday. It has an old-fashioned hairdryer, so if your hair needs a special one, I would advise you to bring your own ;)

The room (bungalow) also had an electric cattle and a complimentary stash of tea, instant coffee and cream. For whatever reason, I was also provided with a bottle of water (my friends were not, I guess it depends on a courtesy of a person who cleans your room)

The food was absolutely delicious. It offered several kinds of freshly squeezed juices – mango, strawberry, tomato, orange, grapefruit and guava - during the breakfast. The dinners were thematic – every night a different theme (Arabic, Italian, European, Mexican, etc.). My separate kudos go to pastry and desert chief. Even my friends who are indifferent to sweets at home couldn’t resist. Drinks are not included into dinner but are available and can be ordered for an additional fee.

Unlike in the most of new hotels, where you can enter the water from a pantone only, the Hilton’s beach has a sandy water entrance, which great for kids and convenient for people who like to feel “the ground” under their feet. The corals though are not that impressive (it looks like someone cleaned the bottom many years ago) and rather “dusty” compared to the coral reefs at the Radisson, Domina Coral Bay, Savoy and other newest hotels. however, the fish is the same, and it’s easier to take pictures there.

The beach itself is long (700 m or 0.5 mile), with over 150 umbrellas and many more sun-beds. Beach towels are provided at the entrance and are free of charge. There are two showers and two tubs for feet washing. It also has volley-ball and kids grounds.

• Excellent Naama Bay Hotel

We stayed in the sister Hotel Of The Hilton Fayrouz, The Hilton Sharm Dreams which is over the road. When staying at this Hotel you have the use of the facilities at the Fayrouz including the private Beach and Fitness area. Both Hotels are fabulous, The Fayrouz IS 3-4 Star whilst the Sharm Dreams is 4-5star.
    There are seven pools at the Hilton Sharm Dreams, one pool heated. massage facilities, 3 restaurants including the Buffet Restrauant a Mexican & Italian, shops, HSBC Bank and very good reception and Room service facilites.
    Our room was in a new part of the hotel grounds and although only 2 stories high the hotel is well spread out and we had a 10 minute walk to reception, however you could always contact reception and get a lift in their mini bus (which we did for late night returns). Our room was
    more of an apartment great for families with a separate lounge and bedroom area. Just ask for a room close to reception if you don't want to walk!

Unique Quality: The staff certainly made our stay memorable, they were so friendly and helpful always making a point of chatting to us, even the Chef came to chat with us whilst having our evening meal one night. The grounds were lovely with most rooms having a view of one of the pools, and with the hotel being in Naama Bay it is easy to walk into the centre so you are not confined to the hotel grounds.

Directions: 10 minutes walk from Naama Bay Centre

• egyptiandiamond's Profile Photo

y favourite resorts

i had unforgetable moments in that resort its really amazing

Unique Quality: the animation parties are great
    and the beach is really perfect,i had a glass boat cruise in this resort ,it was amazing!!

• miman's Profile Photo

Hilton Sharm Fayrouz

Perched on the southern tip of the Sinai Peninsula, the 210-room Hilton Sharm El Sheikh Fayrouz Resort is enclosed within beautiful landscaped gardens beside the longest stretch of beach in Naama Bay. The beach is a splendid expanse of nice kept sunbeds and the staff are very attentive.
    Food and restaurants are good but with Naama bay high road about two minutes away - you rarely bother in the hotel.

Unique Quality: Gardens were increadible and constantly maintained. Superb hotel in a superb location.

Directions: From the city of Sharm El-Sheikh: Take north direction along Sharm El-Sheikh main road (approximately 12 kilometers) until you reach Naama Bay. When you see the hotel sign, turn right to enter through the main gate.

• Zoe_bcn's Profile Photo

A perfect situation and lot of facilities!

I didn't stay in the Hilton, my hotel was in front of the Hilton Fayrouz but some friends stay there.
    The hotel offers a lot of services, they organise some events and parties every day, they have like 3 or 4 pools, restaurants (italian, mexican, fish restaurant...), an Havana Cafe (where you can smoke a good Cohiba cigar.. MMM).
    The hotel has it own beach, a good one and is close to the main street Naama Bay where all the hotels has a bar where you can smoke seesha.

Directions: Naama Bay in front of the Tropicana Rossetta Hotel.

• comparison of three hotels

I just came back from holidays at Sharm El Sheikh, during my holidays there I have stayed at Sheraton and Concord hotel and had many friends at Hilton Fayrooz resort.
    Sheraton was the most classy hotel though a bit far from NAAMA bay where all the life is. Concorde resort was much further but that is what happens with the most of new hotels.
    Hilton Fayrooz is the less beautiful but was located in the heart of Naama bay.
    In order to use most facilities(such as jacuzzi/sauna etc) in sheraton you had to pay but in concorde was all that for free. Concorde is a good location for ppl that love sports since has ice scating, horse riding, archery etc.
    I strongly reccomend BB basis instead of HB since food is very cheap there and even the boufet of the hotels was not that kind we are all used to eat.
    Therefore, if somebody wants to be in the naama center he has to choose from the older hotels (the best in my opinion are movenpick and marriot) otherwise there is a wide selection of classy hotels outside naama bay.

Unique Quality: Nice facilities at concorde hotel

Directions: a few minutes from sharm airport

More about Hilton Sharm El Sheikh Fayrouz Resort

Hilton Sharm Waterfalls

by nada1712

A lovely hotel right on the Ras Umm Sid headland. You can snorkle straight from the beach over a walkway to the drop -off. The fish are amazing - huge Parrot fish and many swarms of brightly coloured fish. A unique feature is, because it is a conservation area together with Ras Mohammed the fish are very tame and will swim right up to you - completely unpeturbed Large rooms and balconies with excellent views. Good Buffets with lots of fruits and salads

Loved it and will definately be back!

Booked the Hilton Fayrouz after reading several reviews and it was fabulous. From a speedy to check in to polite staff and very clean rooms everything was wonderful.
Breakfasts were fantastic with the egg and waffle station being a particular favourite - set us up for a days diving.
Sinai Dive Club was next door and the service and boats from them was great too - everyone was very friendly.
The beach was beautiful and not too crowded (we were there half term week too). There is a waiter service to your sun lounger that makes the day on the beach so relaxing - no pressure at all to use it though.
I'd highly recommend the Fayrouz and we will definately be returning.

Hilton Fayrouz Versus Marriott Beach

by ladykb

Hi, I am about to book my 8th trip to sharm in only 2 years, I love it :-) I have I try to stay in different hotels each time but all previous were not in naama bay.

This time round I cant be bothered with the taxis so want to stay in naama bay, I cannot decide between the Hilton Fayrouz and The Marriott Beach?

Has anyone stayed at both that can compare? also I have stayed at

Savoy - loverly but a bit far from naama bay
Hilton Waterfalls - first hotel visited and this made us want more :-)
Domina Coral Bay - once (dont go there)
Hyatt Regency -Twice fantastic
Grand Rotanna - Twice great hotel service not great

Thanks

RE: Hilton Fayrouz Versus Marriott Beach

by stv_p

Definately Hilton Fayrouz if you're going in early summer, but for winter holidays try the sonesta beach resort. You get an extra half hour of sun on the beach !!

RE: RE: Hilton Fayrouz Versus Marriott Beach

by ladykb

Thanks, can you elaborate on why Hilton over Marriott? have you been to both?

Thanks

RE: RE: Hilton Fayrouz Versus Marriott Beach

by stv_p

I've not stayed at either hotel, but I've used their facilities, (which any one can!) and I always take the opportunity to have a good nosey around.
This gives me an insight into what these hotels are like.
I probably looked around 6 hotels and my favourite was the Al Bostan park hotel, but the hilton fayrouz was an excellent hotel too.
There were plenty of spare sunbeds on the very large private beach, and it was extremely clean.
There were 3 or 4 very nice bars and restaurants in the complex that I saw, but there are probably more.
The people I got chatting to couldn't praise it highly enough and it's location (about halfway up the prom) made it a 2 minute walk into town.
The Marriott Beach was also very nice, but the Hilton Had more facilities.
I'll probably try it in July, but first i'll try the Al Bostan!!

Re: Hilton Fayrouz Versus Marriott Beach

by ladykb

just thought I would add an update, we choose the Marriott in the end and wished we had picked the Fayrou :-(

going back tomorrow, and going to the Maritim Jollie Ville Casino will leave info when I get back as to what its like.

Comments