Hotel Partner Sunset Sharm El-Sheikh

HostelBookers.com Expedia.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Terrible

• seasonedveteran's Profile Photo

The Hookup in Sharm

This is a reason for my great single travelor experience at sharm. right away when i arrived, i asked about the programs they offer, and enlisted in all of the fun activities: ATV, Ras Mohammad Snorkeling and Bedouin Dinner. They were all offered for 20 euros give or take, and very organised, especially considered it is not a 5 star hotel. I got picked up right from the hotel, although late one of the days. They were very accomodating even after i broke two keys. lol

There is a fantastic beach shuttle offered, which saves you having to get a taxi from the locals (I had the hotel get me a taxi for the airport on my way home, which he did, but i found another taxi on the street for cheaper and took off in the nick of time, having the owner wave frantically at me! lol) I recommend catching the 9 am bus, spending the day at the beach, under the umbrellas in the hotel designated area where the Egyptians entertain you, and take a dip in the water, although it is quite cold, especially in May(wear water shoes since sea urchins live in these pure waters). Then walk up the steps on the cliff to get a view of the marvelous aqua beach and picturesque straw umbrellas. one of the watchmen for the hotel that was on the cliff with loud music playing told me that section of the beach is restricted for those people, but he talked with me for a while and was just great. Anyways, head back to the hotel either at 2 or 4 pm.

This place has its own pool lounging area after a hard tourist day at the beach lol. They serve snacks, beer and food. Also, there is a relaxing Bedouin tent castle looking fort. Pretty cool, and her is where I ate Foul ( traditional egyptian hobo food delicous consisting of beans, tomatos, olives, and pita bread dipping in olive oil) with the nice young egyptian men staff, including the guy who massages. lol

The breakfast is very good, including a french omelatte from an egyptian dressed as a french chef. yes! lol He got to know me since i had seconds. There is a great dessert selection, fresh orange juice. The bread was stale. You can also choose to have your dinner here, though I dont think that is a grand choice. It is hot and good.

Unique Quality: pool, bedouin tents, shisha, etc, activities hookup, beach shuttle no charge.

• vpbebe's Profile Photo

Quiet hotel in ras um sid

This hotel is a small hotel in egyptian standards.. 85 rooms. But for us this was ideal. Pool good size and very quiet, not a lot of children mostly couples young and old.

Would stay at the hotel again but would not bother with half board again. The food in the hotel wasnt great and we only ate there bout 3 nites during the 2 weeks.

Hotel beach is fine, clean but like all beaches in the resort very corally and a bit stoney not sandy like the beaches in spain etc. Snorkelling was unreal thou, supposed to be best area for it and i would believe this! The fish were beautiful!

Area is quite quiet but less than5 mins in taxi to naema bay so you get the best of both worlds!!

Staff were very friendly and couldnt do eough for you and our maid zezo even made brilliant animals and flower dispplays out of towels onour bed every day! Very creative!!

Directions: 5 mins taxi from Naema Bay 25LE
    2 mins in taxi to Old Market 15LE

More about Hotel Partner Sunset Sharm El-Sheikh

Desert ATV Safari

by seasonedveteran

Take my advice and dish out the 20 euros for the ATV safari. He will take you on a journey through the desert passing by mountains, to Bedouin camps, and cutting through the pure arabian desert sands. We got to see young Bedouin children selling camel tooth on a necklace, trinket beads and begging for money. :) I even got to do some small talk with one of the bedouin men, practicing my bad arabic. and the guide showed us the camel will eat anything! We also shouted into the huge desert mountains to hear our echoes. Later we relaxed Bedouin style in their tents and played physical puzzle games, which was a cool way to get to know the russians. Then we climbed a small hill, which seems big in the desert.

The day started picking me up right at my hotel, called Sunset Partner Hotel! In the car i sat in the back with a very beautiful young russian girl. Then we met up with the rest of the russians in her group! Prepare your face from the desert elements with sun glasses and a headscarf. Also try to cover your skin from the sun. Once we had our powerful quads, we set off in the desert in a uniform line, first doing a trial circle run for practice. Then we set out! I started having a lot of fun, swirving side to side, jumping, standing, and reaching top speeds at some points passing some of the russians, which got me into a bit of trouble from the leader. He was a really cool leader, and did some cool stunts like standing on one footside of the ATV holding only one handle bar, and even ride on TWO WHEELS! The whole time guys in a jeep were giving us the thumbs up and recording us on DVDs.

Overall the day was very safe, relaxed, actionpacked, fun and interactive with others, which is really good as a single travelor in egypt.

short holiday in sharm

by hanoun

my first holiday in sharm on my own was very good, i liked the hotel and the people. sharm is beautiful and i would recommend it to anybody who loves water and watersports.

hotels are very private and well catered. service is excellent.

best sunrise and sunset. sharm is very romantic and worth visiting.

Airport taxis

by vpbebe

Hiya all

Just wondering would any one have a rough price formthe airport to sunset partner hotel. its just i heard the taxis men can give ridiculous prices if you dont know what your supposed to be paying!

Thanks all

RE: Airport taxis

by meramar

hello my darling
you well be wellcom and i well be happy to pakup you by my private car
iam looking for nice friends to shar life with
kisses