Naama Bay, Sharm El Sheikh, 11341, Egypt
Hostelworld.com HostelBookers.com Booking.com

More about Sharm El Sheikh

Sea Wreak on top of the coralSea Wreak on top of the coral

a lionfisha lionfish

trimming a palm treetrimming a palm tree

Wadi BabaWadi Baba

Tea/coffeee facilities in The Three Corners Palmyra and the Ghazala beach

by jayjay19

Can anyone tell me if these 2 hotel have thes facilities in the rooms. I have bees to the Ghazala Beach before but as far as I remember they dont, but havent been to the other
Thanks jayjay19

Re: Tea/coffeee facilities in The Three Corners Palmyra and the Ghazala beach

by theknight

Tea & coffee making facilities is a very british thing. I cannot remember having this luxury in a hotel in Egypt. Why not buy a small travel Kettle and get your own supply .. at least you can guarantee quality .. All the best !

Re: Tea/coffeee facilities in The Three Corners Palmyra and the Ghazala beach

by theknight

Travel Tips for Sharm El Sheikh

The hidden treasures in Sharm

by modamsr

Snorkeling and Water sports, Reading, laugh and make jokes, Walking, Camping, taking pictures, hang out with friends, , Good conversations, Ride Horses, Restaurants, Cooking, Sunbath, Relaxation, Massage.., Me and my ex GF spent 20 wonderful days in Sharm El Sheikh, the best beach is "Tarazzina" you will find it close to Old market, the best place to stay was "Delta Sharm resort " they have cool beach on Naama bay but u have go to the reception to take your tickets or you will pay 7 Eur about 10 $ .,.,., i have a lot to write about the trip but i will try to write more later.,.,.,.,

Sharm El-Sheik, camels in the desert

by sachara

We liked it to make a walk in the desert at our first visit to Na'ama Bay. It was very easy to do so, because from the door of our hotelroom in the Oasis Hotel we were there within a few seconds.

We had a marvellous walk, didn't see anybody. At the moment we got the feeling we the only creatures on earth .... we suddenly found some camels, lying in the sand. By their colour, almost the same as the desert sands, we didn't notice them earlier.

There was no owner around at that moment, but the camels looked satisfied with their meal, that was provided. They looked at us in a curious way when we were passing by. We -as camellovers- enjoyed these unexpected encounter.

Call to prayer

by clueless83

Egypt is a muslim country so you are likely to hear the call to prayer from a local mosque. During the day its not a big deal but I am grateful I was warned of it because if I had not known that I would be woken at 4.30am by this it would have freaked me out to hear mysterious chanting.

I'm normally a very good sleeper but I was woken up by the 4.30am call to prayer more often than not, I was able to get back to sleep afterwards though. I didn't really see this as a warning or danger kind of tip because I'm in their country so I have to deal with it, but people should be aware of local customs when visiting a foreign country.

Our hotel was an all inclusive hotel in a slightly more residential area. If you choose to stay in a more tourist area (such as Naama bay maybe?) then you may not be woken by the call to prayer. All in all though, in hindsight it kind of added to my experience rather than ruined it.

Medical supplies are a MUST!

by clueless83

The three things you should bring when you visit Egypt are-

* insect repellent
* bite cream
* diarrhea tablets

If you happen to need these while there but don't have them, do not buy them from the pharmacy on your all inclusive resort if you can help it. We paid about £6 GBP (60 LE Egyptian Pounds) for bite cream at our hotel pharmacy when the supermarket we later found 5 minutes away sold bite cream for a fraction of the price!!!

One of the best places to dive

by Diverella

The scuba diving there is a great experience. The boats and the crew are very good and helpful.
The people are very strict (as it should be) for protecting the nature.
Be careful not to touch the corals as they may be stinging!
They serve 4-5 course of meal at the boat for lunch. (30 EP) Unlimited Coca Cola...
Even the people accompanying you and who do not dive can enjoy themselves by swimming and snorkeling. The equipment in the boat was reasonably good. However, you should bring your own BC, suit, fins etc. Don't bother bringing your gloves: they will not let you wear them.

Comments