3.5 out of 5 stars3.5 Stars

Satisfaction Average

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 50% less than similarly rated 3.5 star hotels

More about Sharm Inn Amarein Hotel

loved the sharm inn amarein

by TripAdvisor Member paddy14

this was our first holiday to egypt for my husband,daughter aged 7,and myself.i can honestly say that nothing was too much trouble for the staff.they even used to save us beers from happy hour!so we got twice as much,and we hardly drink.they were always happy to please my daughter who is a fussy eater!they even made her chips at turned midnight on a few occaisions.we have since been back to egypt twice,we stayed at the sheraton,which was lovely but not as cosy and friendly as the sharm inn,and we have also been to hurghada which is no where near as nice as sharm el shiek.we will definatly return to this friendly hotel,its beautifully clean,and the food is above average,so get yourself out there and enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Fantastic Sharm Inn Amarein

by TripAdvisor Member Sharmbabe

Just returned from a weeks' stay at the Sharm Inn Amarein in Sharm el-Sheikh. First impressions when I walked through the door as a lone female tourist was that of safety, understated luxury and competent and professional staff.

Not a very large hotel, about 90 rooms in all, built around the swimming pool which is very clean, has a childrens pool and play area and also a jacuzzi. It is a very family friendly hotel and there were many families of different nationalities all having fun together.

Facilities included a fully equipped gym, main restaurant (always fully booked unfortunately!), Italian restaurant, seafood restaurant, Blues Bar, pool bar and bedouin tent. Most nights I ordered room service and ate in my room - pizzas or pastas with a drink (usually Sakara - good local lager/beer) for 40.00 L.E. - approx. £4.00, and the service and food were both excellent. The well equipped gift shop had good prices was a pleasure to visit - thanks for the laugh boys!!

Staff were friendly in a professional way, but not 'over friendly' as some are in hotels around the area. Most staff could speak English so we could have a chat and a laugh anytime. There were a couple of organised pool party/discos but were finished by 1.00 a.m. but besides that it was quiet and peaceful on a night.

The rooms were nicely decorated, comfortable, well equipped and cleaned every day. The pool area, public toilets, reception area were always clean and tidy and the use of internet kept me in touch with my friends and family at home.

As for the location of this place, it couldn't be better. Quietly situated within easy walking distance of good bars and restaurants. 15/20 minute walk to Old Sharm which is full of charm and character and a short taxi drive from both Fantasia and Naama Bay with bustling markets and vibrant night life.

I had a fantastic stay in this hotel, with only 2 regrets - I never managed to eat in the main restaurant and unfortunately didn't get time to have a massage - never mind - maybe next time!

Yes - there will be a next time - yes - I am recommending this hotel to my friends. I have tried to think of some negative comments about this place, but I can't.

Many thanks to all the brilliant staff who looked after me for the week, you were all fantastic! Hope to be back again very soon.

christine and tony from port glasgow

by TripAdvisor Member christineandtony

just returned from the sharm inn amarein it was our first holiday in egypt but we are already booking for next year very clean hotel bar food was great but the resturant food wasn't to good alright if you liked fish and chicken every night has new manager now and he is putting his mark on the hotel in a good way staff are very friendly but watch your bar bill as they sometimes give you other peoples bill we paid as we order

fantastic holiday.

by TripAdvisor Member flower191160

myself and my family stayed at this hotel over christmas.It was a last minute booking,and we were pleasantly surprised at how lovely the place was.Everything was perfect,the staff,the pool,the rooms were spotless and well decorated.We usually only go on holiday for a week but had decided to go for two weeks for a change.We were so glad we did as the first week flew by.The beach was great and the dolphin show was lovely.We also saw dolphins at the beach,it was an amazing sight.My husband and daughter went scuba diving with camel diving school.The teacher called chris was not a very good instructor and did not have a lot of patience,which is something you should surely have in this kind of job!!!!!!Anyway apart from that we all had a great time and would recommend this hotel to anyone who fancies a little bit of paradise.We will definately be going back asap.
Met a lovely couple called ann and henry.
Big hello to omar.

fantastic for the second time

This was our 2nd trip to sharminn amarein, the first trip was excellent 18 months ago,so when we decided to go to Egypt again we didn't hesitate to book here. we didn't use a travel operator this time,so when we arrived at the airport the bus from the hotel was there to greet us with 2 members of staff on board.The hotel itself is lovely and clean and has been carefully planned out with attention to detail at a high standard. I have taken my daughter there twice now and feel completly confident allowing her to play safely around the hotel and not having to worry that she can get out of the complex as the security in the hotel is a very reassuring presence. The staff at the hotel are very friendly and helpful and if a request is made for something it is met very quickly and nothing is to much trouble. The pharmacy at the hotel is excellent, the pharmacist speakes excellent english and is so pleasant and great with kids and there 24 hours a day. After reading 1 of the other reports about the last manager(whom i met on my last stay and had no problem with) i met the new manager who is proberbly the most customer service driven managers i have met anywhere on holiday before, and also the most funny and smiliest. What else can i say about sharminn amarein......Fantastic and i will be staying there again on my next trip. Thanks for a great stay Sharminn Amarein. lisa,barbara and sophie from carlisle,england x

Best holiday EVER!!!!!!

by TripAdvisor Member Clairabelle

I went on this holiday for two weeks in april. at first as we arrived the hotel looked a bit starnge but when we walked through the door it was just amazing so for first impressions we were impressed. We had two rooms n we went in didnt even have to carry our own things, then we were given a tour of our rooms. we were only bed and breakfast and there wasnt much choice if ur fussy as there isnt any bacon but there was toast and sausages. But the people are good enopugh reason to go they always bring a smile to ur face n even tho we were b and b we ate at the pool bar most nights and they are just as nice. the pool area was clean and after your first day you do not have to get up early as they ask you if you will be there the next day and will reserve you the same sun loungers. Most things are also within walking distance and if not a cheap taxi ride away and they are laugh the getting in with the haggling and then the driving its all good fun. so this was a really enjoyable hotel and would be happy to go back. the cleaning service is very proper you get treats of oragarmy on ur beds using towels depending on your cleaner which you get everyday.

Loved IT!!!

by TripAdvisor Member Shopping_Freak

I was expecting a not so good hotel, but when I entered, I was shocked! They have a beautiful reception. The service is fast, I was impressed by the pool bar, too! The employees are very nice and friendly. They have the best rooms at the best prices. Their shuttle bus takes you to many different places (such as the red sea, Naama bay, etc.) I really would recommend this hotel. It's the best one I've ever been too!!

exllent hotel

by TripAdvisor Member hyhy

It's a very good hotel and i enjoyed my time.the housekeeping are exllent and the servise is exllent at the poolbar ,the food is good at the restaurant ,the pool look's nice ,thehotel is not big and not small ,and also the servise is quickly ,and the price's are not so hot . the hotel look's nice the rooms look's nice olso and the suites and all the hotel is clean before I come this hotel i thought that this hotel is like any hotel else i went before. but this hotel is realy good and i didn't see a hotel like this hotel before so tidey and good servise but there is one thing is not in the hotel the animation if there was an animation team the hotel will be super . and when i saw the price ofhe hotel i said this hotel is not nice at all but after i enterd the hotel i said what is that and i wasen't beliving my self and also after i saw the rooms and this hotel is wonderfull and the best hotel i' ve ever went in my life and i hope this hotelwill take five stars this hotel is realy realy realy nice iloed it very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic hotel!

by TripAdvisor Member soho_punk

THIS HOTEL IS TRULY EXCELLENT, I didn't want to come home! This is my first trip to egypt, and I stayed here in August 06, and am returning in a few months at the end of October 06 - I can't wait!

OVERVIEW: The rooms are of good size, beautifully clean and maintained. I have stayed all over the world and I have never seen staff work so hard at maintaining the cleanliness of the grounds and the rooms. The guys that clean the rooms are second to none - they even move the beds and rugs to clean under them - they are exceptionally thorough at their jobs. The reception area is very nice, and quite grand for a hotel of this size. The pool is great, the brochure does not do it justice with regards to size - much larger than I was expecting. The pool also has a swim up bar and whirlpool, and you can swim in it up until about 11:30pm, which is great if you don't want to venture far at night.

LOCATION: The hotel is, in my opinion, ideally located. It is just over 5 - 10 minutes taxi ride into Naama Bay centre where you will find plenty of shops, restaurants and cafes. There is also a beautiful beach at Naama Bay. It is only 5 minutes on the free courtesy bus to the hotel's beach, where there are free sun loungers. The hotel is only 5 minutes from the Fantasia entertainment complex (we didn't get chance to visit but were told it's very good).

STAFF: One word - EXCELLENT. They made the holiday, for me. "Captain" Sayed is fantastic - the guy won't stop dancing and singing.

FOOD: We stayed bed and breakfast. Standard continental-style breakfast, the highlight being the freshly made omelettes and pancakes - very nice! Food round the pool is good for general daytime snacks, and cheap.

WEATHER: Guaranteed good weather, of course - all year round!

LOCALS: The Egyptian people are simply the best. They are WONDERFUL. If you go into Naama Bay or Old Sharm etc, you will no doubt have lots of people trying to get you to look in their shops and or eat in their restaurants, if you're not bothered just say "no thanks" and carry on walking. You'll often hear the Egyptian people shouting phrases like: "Asda Price!", "Crazy price" and "Lovely Jubbly!" I found this hillarious! The Egyptian people earn very little money - most of the hotel staff earn in the region of "£25 - £40 PER MONTH", so rely on TIPS, and when you see how hard they work, they deserve to be generously tipped (the hotel staff that is).

SUMMARY:

Pros: (1) Very friendly, professional staff - nothing is too much trouble. Everybody says hello and smiles, whether they work on the bar, clean your room or clear your breakfast plates away. (2) Great pool - large and clean. (3) good location.

Cons: None - I had a great holiday, and when I return in a couple of months I will be staying here again without a shadow of a doubt!

Get booking!!!

Amerien Hotel, Fantastic Place.

by TripAdvisor Member tinakip

We stayed at the Amerien hotel for our honeymoon, for the first two weeks in october, and found it to be exactly what we were looking for, the peace and relaxation after a wonderful wedding day in the uk. The hotel staff were amazing, helping us with anything and everything we could want. The breakfast waiter AYMEN even stirred my coffee for me! you are treated like royalty from the moment you arrive to when you leave. food is ok too, but there plenty of places at the local town of Naama bay and very cheap, taxis are about £2.50 English just haggle with the drivers if they ask for more.A big must is the local Dolphin show, it is about £8 for an hours show but worth every penny.
There is only one problem at the hotel and that is the outside DJ, they like to play their music very loud so take ear plugs, they do stop at about 11 o`clock though so not too bad.The hotel is extremely clean and your room is cleaned very thoroughly, they even make shapes out of your towels,we had swans and a flower and a peacock made each day. We would love to go back there some day, this truly was a beautiful hotel and we are so glad we picked it,thanks to Thomas Cook travel agent.

Glass bottom boatGlass bottom boat

playing games with the camel; he likes itplaying games with the camel; he likes it

cotton clothes, thin scarfs and skirtscotton clothes, thin scarfs and skirts

Inside Dunraven wreckInside Dunraven wreck

Sharm inn Amarein hotel

by AndyDubz

Hi, me and my girlfreind are staying in the sharm inn hotel and just wondering if anyone could give me some information on the hotel, anything would be greatly appreciated my fellow sharmers.

RE: Sharm inn Amarein hotel

by s4lkk

its not really an answer to your question, but we are going to the same place at the end of september, i have found a little bit of info out from here,
www.sharminn.com

RE: Sharm inn Amarein hotel

by guthrumktc

Go to Holidays Uncovered on your computer .There are some reviews about this hotel here Hope it helps
Cheers Kevin

sharm inn amarein

by beck24

Hi all, me and my boyfriend are staying at the Sharm In Amarein from 18th September, any couples out there who are also staying at this time???

RE: sharm inn amarein

by salkk

yeah we are going, but not untill the 28th of september, and we going to the same sharm inn amarein

RE: sharm inn amarein

by DebnRob

Not going,but have been.
If you like Seafood,try the seafood restuarant at the back of the hotel,very tasty,take a small backpack if you fancy a drink in the room as your not supposed to even take in water from outside,only pay about LE20 pounds for a taxi into N'amma bay and the same to old Sharm......hope this bit of info helps on your travels :-)........................ps,ask the man maid for my man's shirt back please,lol

Creative Grand Sharm v Sharm Inn Amarein

by jessie16

Hi I have 2 options from Thomas Cook, the creative grand sharm or the sharm inn Amarein hotel both on a B&B basis at similar price. We are a family of 4 with 2 teenagers 15 and 17, we will be going in August. I wonder if anyone has any experience of the Sharm In Amarein and can anyone tell me which hotel is the better? Thanks

RE: Creative Grand Sharm v Sharm Inn Amarein

by teencjay

can't tell you anything about the sharm inn amarein but if you check the replies Ive given to jo1966 in the post 2 down from here about the creative grand sharm this may help you out.
either way I think you will have a great holiday
all the best