Sultans Gardens Resort

Tags

Diving and Snorkeling Romantic Travel and Honeymoons Seniors
See Amenities
JosephSpendlove's Profile Photo

Tiran Island Outstanding views!

by written on July 23, 2014

I would recommend this hotel to couples and family we are looking for a relaxing or active beach holiday. Service is outstanding, restaurants out of this world and everyone more than happy to help.

Unique Quality: 4 great big swimming pools, and outstanding service.

Directions: 5 minutes from the airport, don't pay the taxi more than 10 GBP.

JosephSpendlove's Profile Photo

Outstanding for couple and families

by written on July 23, 2014

I have stayed at many hotels in Sharm, and the main thing that makes SG standout is the level of service. From the restaurants and bars, to the beach boys and housekeeping, everyone is agar to help and very friendly. I love the adults only restaurant, the quiet pool, sports bar, seafood restaurant, Indian, Italian, the sea views are out of this work, and the list just goes on and on.

VikingHarald's Profile Photo

TO FEEL RED SEA AND ENJOY HOLIDAY IN EGYPT

by written on January 8, 2008

The Sultans Gardens hotel locate near Sharm El Sheik´s Airport (about 15 minutes drove) and hotel has own beach to Read Sea.
Outstanding facilities to this hotel are excellent. Hotel has also several pools which some of them are warmed during winter time...this was one of my point I accepted this hotel when my local travel agent was booked me to wrong hotel in my short winter broke in Sharm.
This is hotel where I got service during my December 2007 one week holiday well and I would go there again to take more pics from underwater world of breathtaking amazing world of Red Sea.
I again underline that the Sultans has own beach where also service work well.

Unique Quality: # pools was well cleaned and the water was analyzed
# The rooms was well furniture and tides
# view from room was to Red Sea
# the noise of yets wasn´t disturbed
# the best theme at hotel dinner was with my opinion Italian dinner (buffet All Incl.)
# snacks service was also good and worked
# to drinks service (all inclusive) has some direct to do with local alcohol beverage

The mostly when I was here during winter time and only one week I would say :
"I would recommend this hotel to my friends".

Directions: about 15 minutes by car from airport of Sinai

Mostly Italian guests

by written on May 7, 2006

The Holiday Inn Amphoras Resort is a 4* Hotel catering mainly for Italian guests. My husband and I were there for a week in early May, and were told by the Reception staff that the clientel is approx 70% Italian, 20% Russian and the other 10% split between Polish, Baltics, Germans and British. The food is certainly not geared towards the British, and although my husband usually found something to eat, I lost 3lbs over the week. So, all in all..... a success! Every cloud has a silver lining and all that. Seriously though, Breakfast was ok, cereals, toast, salads etc. No eggs, bacon etc though so be prepared for a more healthy start to the day. Evening meal was mainly stewy type foods and salads. No chips or fresh vegetables though.

Unique Quality: If you're perfectly happy having a break from our English diet, and the sound of other English folk, the Hotel itself is really very nice. The rooms are spacious and all overlook the Red Sea or one of the 6 Pools. The staff are lovely and so friendly and helpful. They seem to love the English people, and can't do enough for you. There's a small private beach, but always plenty of sunbeds available, and the snorkelling is absolutely fabulous. I would say personally that I would not go back there, mainly because I probably missed chips and fresh vegetables, and also I like the sound of a least a few other English folk around, but if you can overlook my little foible, you could have a really wonderful holiday here, as the Hotel itself, the staff, the wonderful pools and private beach are truly amazing.

One to avoid

Bad (2.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 14, 2006

Visited Sharm between the 29th of March and 12th of April 2006
On first impression, the complex seemed excellent. Got off at Sharm Airport, were out of the airport within 30 minutes, the Hotel driver was waiting to pick us up(3 kids, the missus and I). Got to the hotel, very efficient check in.
Excellent 2 bed suite, everythig worked perfectly, excellent view from the balcony of the 2 main pools and the sea.
The resort has 4 pools, however, only 1 is supposedly heated, everytime the temperature touched 28 degrees, the hotel decided to turn the heating in the pool off, result-very hot to stay out and freezing in the water. Repeated complaints to the management did not rectify this, who insisted that the water was fine or the heating will be put on etc. etc.
Another major irritant-from 10 AM till 6 PM, loud, blaring music at the pool and the beach, if your idea of relaxation is to lie in the sun at the pool or the beach and not listen to the same very loud music hour after hour, then give Hoiliday Inn a miss.
Last problem-The hotel does not let you bring any food or drink(mineral water, milk for kids, snacks for kids-all to be eaten/drunk in the room), the security guard will stop and poke through all the bags you are carrying-very irritating, happened every night when we returned from a meal from town. An argument would follow with the security guard, who can barely speak English, I would have to call the Duty Manager and insist about taking my things inside and tell him/her that we would not be dictated to. Eventually, they would let us take our things inside, but you have to be firm and put your foot down.
Apart from this, the resort was good, the diving center was brilliant, especially Tiziana, the scuba diving instructor, staff overall were good and helpful(well, only if you gave them a tip), the room attendant was brilliant, making amazing gigures out of towels.
Overall, not at all a relaxing place and would not return to Holiday Inn, even though I am planning to return to SSH over next Easter

Unique Quality: Good, clean suite with 2 bedrooms, ample for 5 of us-3 kids and 2 adults.
Lovely, well maintained grounds and 4 swimming pools.

Sharm El'Sheikh is great

by written on January 23, 2006

We have stayed in this hotel in Feb. of 2004. We were very pleased as the hotel is quite large, but you still feel relaxed and there's much attention to each guest. The hotel staff was friendly, especially the cleaning person. We tipped him $1, and were getting flowers on our beds, scents, etc. every day out of our 7-day stay!
The only downside of the hotel (as of most in Sharm, actually) is the food. It was very bad. So I'd suggest to people taking bed and breakfast and going out to Naama Bay or Old Market for lunches and dinners. We have found lots of great and inexpensive sea-food places and were really happy to visit a new one each day!
Also, I must warm people abpuut the beach. Yes, there's a sand to lie on, but you can't get into the water off-shore. The corals are about a meter off the shore, so you either need to wear jelly shoes or jump off the bridge. We actully liked that a lot, as there were so many fishes and other cool stuff right at our hotel beach, and it wasn't different from what we saw at Ras Mohammad.
I really recommend this hotel - it's simple, but has nice rooms and lovely atmosphere!

wild_julia's Profile Photo

Towel Art

by written on September 13, 2005

The hotel was ok. Nothing special or fancy. Very clean and right by the sea (Shark's bay)
The cleaning staff always make towel swans and hearts on your bed trying to get a tip. If they get nothing the art attempts usually stop, if you pay them the figures will get more creative.

Nearby Sultans Gardens Resort

Sultans Gardens Resort

• Sultan Gardens Sharm El Sheikh
  • Sultan Garden Resort Sharm El Sheikh
  • Sultan Gardens Hotel Sharm El Sheikh

Address: Shark's Bay, (formerly Holiday Inn Sultan Gardens), Sharm El-Sheikh, South Sinai, 111, Egypt

19 Photos of Sultans Gardens Resort

• Beverage Selection
  • Spa
  • Airport Transportation

Sharm El Sheikh Travel Forum

Need advice about Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt? Visit the Travel Forum for Sharm El Sheikh and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Sharm El Sheikh hotel reviews

Public Beach
Palmanova
It is raining in Sharm El Sheikh
Off The Beaten Path
Brilliant restaurant in Hadaba.
Big Mall