Radisson Sas Resort Taba

Taba Golden Coast, Taba, Red Sea and Sinai, 46621, Egypt

AquisTaba Paradise Resort
Hotels.com Tingo.com Travelocity

Similarly priced and rated as other 4.5 star hotels

• Bargain for almost everyone...

I stayed for one week at Radisson Taba in January 07. All-included means 11-23h at the minute.
    That is ok.

Service is very friendly and "private". After a little talk, all staff knows you, serves you "your normal choice" without asking... :-)

Choice of food is really good. For me as gastronomical person "very british food"... but good! If you don't like it, don't book all inclusive...

My sugestion for you: make a daily tour by Thomas Cook Comp. to Petra in Jordania and to Jerusalem in Israel! It's worth!
    Along these Trips I was talking to many people from other hotels... like hilton, hyatt etc... they were very much unsatisfied by the offer of all inclusive.... I guess this radisson is best place on the golf of akaba.

But know: there is no place to party, to meeting people etc... it is good for calm persons!
    ... and - for me very ennoying - "new-rich" Russians.... They are shouting, discussing etc..... Thanks god that I had my i-pod with me!
    To be clear: they where there only a few days. I was abroad for two days, so I only was immissed by two days.. ;-)

Go there, make two days beach, go for excursions two days and enjoy an other two days! -but don't go alone!

Markus

• deebee1407's Profile Photo

RADISSON SAS all inclusive. but restricted !!!

Well appointed hotel, but isolated from other hotels. advertised as all inclusive but has certain restrictions that i have never encountered before,such as on the day of your departure no free drinks after 10 am even if your flight is 12mid-night.We paid extra to keep our room on for 4hours but where still refused the"all inclusive facilities"

Unique Quality: A exiting strange journey from taba airport through a hilly terrain flanked by armed police!!
    The sailing boat trip is a must(about 4 hours) ,the israel trip is also a great day out,see the dolphins(swim with them for a few pounds) and the underwater observatory allows non divers a chance to see what the fuss is all about below the ocean.

• Egypt hot, hot, hot!!!

We stayed for 7 night in July. The weather was hot, the hotel, was nice, the staff were friendly and the Egyptian people that we met were very friendly. our room was very nice and clean (nice size) and we had a wonderful view from our balcony which overlooked the gardens, which were very well kept.
    The beach was nice and the swimming pool also. Only a few complaints, the food, was not all that although my partner thought the food was okay.
    The entertainments were a little lacking and this would be my main complaint. For a quiet peaceful holiday just lazing in the sun, or if you like snorkelling, swimming or diving in the Red Sea then this would be the ideal holiday for you. If you like holidaying in Ibiza, or Falaraki then I dont think you would like Taba.

Unique Quality: Diving, Snorkelling, view of the Red Sea

• Good Hotel

The beach along this area of Sinai, Egypt is lined with 5 star hotels. The SAS sits in the middle ground price and quality wise but don't get me wrong that this is a mediocre hotel. Our stay here was wonderful, Hotel is clean, Staff are friendly and the facilities are good.
    We went in November when it was quiter and got to know some of the staff really well including the guy who makes the eggs in the morning and the pool bar chap who would prepare our drinks when he saw us coming.
    All Inclusive is very good and a good range of drinks to choose from. Buffet is also good enough.
    Ate once at the Pizza/Pasta Restaurant. Was nice to have waiter service for a change but the food could have come from the same kitchen.
    Only bad point is that the house wine is a bit poor, so stick to G+T's or spritzers.

Unique Quality: If you have not done any scuba diving, or not too much in to fish, as soon as you can walk down the jetty they have placed in to the sea and take a snorkel off of the end. Go left from the pier for the closest reefs and you will not be dissapointed. We met a number of people who only snorkled on the 5th day of their week stay and were gutted that they hadn't gone in sooner.

More about Radisson Sas Resort Taba

Our hotel

by Ihtiandra about Hotel Radisson SAS Resort, Taba

I would recommend it. Good service, nice private beach, and if you are lucky with the weather, you will get it all. Nice staff, own diving centre, food was ok with me (plenty of salads & pasta, some fish and a lot of meat), a lot of things to do, some music and dancing in the evenings, some animation (not every day), but generally it is quite place for beach and pool lovers, and also for diviers

dirty

by TripAdvisor Member lisaandpaulking

just returned from a 2 weeks holiday in the radisson taba which on first impressions i have to say looked wonderful it looks like a 5 star hotel but we found it to be dirty and there was nothing to do at nite we all got tummy bug which we have never had on holiday before on talking to people which we did talk to most people staying there we found almost everybody to have had someone in their party to have the bug

what a relief!

by TripAdvisor Member holidayretired

I feel I have to write about our recent holiday at the Radisson. After booking, I read the reviews listed, and was worried when many said about the staff not smiling and being unfriendly. I was thinking we had booked the wrong place for a pleasant holiday. Well for those who have booked, do not worry. We had a great time! The staff could not do enough for you, the service was second to none. All, without exception, would say goodmorning to you, even the gardeners. The staff in the bar were great fun, and service was very quick. The food was extremely varied, even for a fussy eater as I am. The whole complex was clean and fresh, no tummy worries. We had upgraded to a Marine room which had premium views, tea and coffee, robes and slippers. It also had a bowl of fruit as a welcome. It was a surprise when we arrived as we had assumed we would be in a large hotel, but the rooms are in small blocks scattered around the beautiful gardens. It gives a feeling of space and peace. The pool area is huge, cleaned every morning, and plenty of beds and shade. The beach has the same. The only downfall is if you like dipping your feet in the waters edge, you cant. There are large pebbles and rocks, so you have to enter the water from the end of the jetty. This is because of the protected coral. Snorkelling is a must to see these wonderful fish, which are right off the end of the jetty. In all a great holiday, and will certainly return.

Don't go there!

by TripAdvisor Member jackie26

This hotel is advertised as a 5 star and we were so disappointed it was nothing more than a 3 star rating. It was shabby in appearance and the waiting staff were all very miserable and rude. The dining was a free for all and it was impossible to get a drink with your meals as there was a shortage of staff here.
There are 2 bars open in the evening both very small and tacky and wait a long time to be served. There are no amenities in the evening and guests were just sitting around the very small reception area very bored.
There is no where to go outside this hotel it is on a dirt track of a road of which leads to nowhere. We ask the reception to call a taxi for us one night needless to say it never turned up.
We had a wasted weeks holiday here and holidays are very precious this one was a total rip off.
Steer clear of this hotel we booked through 'Longwood Holidays'.

Wine Watch

Beautiful resort providing excellent value for money. Be prepared to book trips as there is nothing out side the hotel grounds. (Petra was worth it - the market trip was not, the trips are pricey but as the holiday is so cheap I didn't mind too much)
All inclusive was surprisingly pretty good EXCEPT you have to work hard at meal times to get more than a single glass of 'wine' and the wine served was watered down - It looked and tasted watered down so I checked the bottles!! Bit cheeky but to be honest not a deal breaker!
I was surprised to have a male masseur and probably would not have chosen one but was v good value.
The pontoon was fun and the snorkelling a treat!
Super value, excellent resort even if a bit barmy at times!

going back!

ok, for those who say the foods bad may i suggest the chicken nuggets & chips! (I met 3 couples who slated the food) why?! The head chef (christian) is a nice guy, the food is almost without limits, im a chef and for me to say it was good is a recommendation, the staff were very friendly and as someone said in an earlier review, they cant do enough for you. People say there isnt much to do there, kind of true. Having said that its the kind of place that lets you relax 110%, if you want all the annoying bells & whistles go to Butlins in Skegness! you can however do lots if thats what you want, st catherines monestary, petra (wow), coloured canyon, quad bike trips into the sanai desert, snokelling etc etc etc........ In my humble opinion (head chef of 5* hotels) this really is a good place to chill (in 35c?!!!). im going back in 4 weeks (june 2005) to chill again. Cant wait! For those who didnt like it, go spend £2768 in bali EACH! I paid £335 beat that!!!!! Thank you for reading & take my & other peoples word for it, its great!!!

Gateway to Taba RadissonGateway to Taba Radisson

Radisson SAS resort Taba

by grosze

Hi their!was wondering if you could tell me if the radisson has air conditioning in their rooms?
Thankyou

RE: RE: Radisson SAS resort Taba

by CliffClaven

I suggest that it would be easier, quicker and more accurate to check the Radisson website. I found the answer to your query in 20 seconds.

Comments