Bel Air Beach Resort Hurghada

Expedia.com Booking.com Travelocity

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 27% less and rated 15% higher than other 4 star hotels

More about Hurghada

picture frome my room in hotelpicture frome my room in hotel

Hurghada StarHurghada Star

fatarmogana in the distancefatarmogana in the distance

Hurghada - Walking alongHurghada - Walking along

hurgharda QUESTION

by tonyclarke1

Do you need a visa when you arrive at hurgharda

Re: hurgharda QUESTION

by leics

Visa requirements depend on your citizenship, of course.

I am guessing you are from the UK? If so, yes. You can buy it at the airport on arrival. 15USD or equivalent, I believe.

The only time UK citizens do not need visas for Egypt is for short stays of up to 15 days in Sharm & area, without leaving the Sinai area.

Travel Tips for Hurghada

Stray-cats and dogs

by siri

If you are an animal-loving person as me, you will be sad to see all the homeless cats and dogs wandering around in the streets. Dogs with three legs, skinny kittens, wounded cats... :-( It made me so sad. I stole food from the buffet at the hotel and fed the cats. It might not be the best solution for the cats - to get used to being fed by the tourists. But I couldn't help it.

for summer voyagers

by adonai_2012

light clothes
sandals
comfortable walking shoes - for Luxor trip
some sandals for beach of course
something to cover your head as you;ll be exposed to sun a lot what you use at home
and GOOD SUN PROTECTION (block, or 20up)
maybe antibiotics-i caught cold and was good to have them in my 'medi pack'
for the stomach cramps that some people get you do not bring stuff from your home. ENTOCID, local medicament works excellently fine when taken in time, costs 2LE and can be bought in any pharmacy (usually are opened 24hrs a day) heheh
YEAH! if you plan to have a drink with your friends on a beach or in your room (and plan not to buy it in hotell where the prices are who knows how high+the selection ain't really as in europe) pick some BOTTLE from duty free (at your hometown airport) or from your fav liquerstore ;)

Jeep Safari

by evona

The ride on camels this is a great experience!!! You must try it when you are on Sahara! I was there only one day and this during not longe. But this is possible go to jeep safari for 3 day and ride camel longer :)

Moscow-Hurghada-Moscow

by Kuznetsov_Sergey

You can see my Flight Moscow-Hurghada VIDEO with Colin Mutchler music from my personal YouTube channel. After opening the VIDEO please press the right bottom button on the screen for expansion of the image in all screen.

While choosing a tour to Egypt I have taken advantage of a low season and opportunities of two airlines. Usually tourist operators offer air tickets to Hurghada by one airline. It helps to receive the discount at purchase of return tickets. Usually standard tours have duration of 8 days and 7 nights (plus additional one or two weeks if you want).

My tour was a practically completely excursion tour. Therefore it was important for me I could have a rest on the sea even one and a half or two days. For this reason I have chosen early morning Saturday flight to Hurghada by "Transaero" airline and returning to Moscow late Sunday flight by "Atlant-Souyz" airline. Therefore my tour was prolonged 9 days and 8 nights (including only 5 working days and 4 target days).

I don't know the price of my air tickets because I bought a complex tour with all transfers. But I think two-way ticket coasted about $350. I flied to Hurghada by "Boeing-747" and came back Moscow by "Iljushin-86". It took me 4 hours one way flight. There weren’t any delay. We arrived to Hurghada and Moscow just according to the schedule.

Snorkling among the reefs

by Innovator

Beware of the sharp reefs when snorkling, you can get a scar on your leg like I did.
For the rest nice exotic fish in all colours and sizes. I even saw an octopus winking his eyes, but was too late to take a picture of it. Also dangerous sea-eagles to step on. So always take your water-sandals with you.

Comments