Grand Azur Horizon Hurghada

Booking.com Travelocity Hotels.com

Satisfaction Terrible

Costs 37% less but rated 32% lower than other 4 star hotels

More about Hurghada

dance with the fish.dance with the fish.

Hefny Seafood RestaurantHefny Seafood Restaurant

the windmills in the desertthe windmills in the desert

Hurghada - Walking alongHurghada - Walking along

rooms

by mandyhorsfield

what beds are in a twin room, im thinking its 2 single beds, im going to egypt with my partner and daughter and we have been put in to a twin room, do i need to change the room?

by msafiri23

hallo
A twin room has 2 beds that are similar as you just said. I think its the best option with a third bed addition for your partner however you could still get a single room for your partner if your budget fits the option.
Thanks

by NilePrincess

Yes, they're two single beds. If you can, try to bump up to a triple room or a room with 2 double beds. You'll be much more comfortable.

by exagent

hi there

as an former travel agent i know this. it will be two beds 'could be large or standard singles and there will be a sofa bed or a 3rd bed put in the room for your daughter. you would of been unable to book it if there werent enough beds so dont worry about that but you might prefer a suite depending on your childs age and how romantic (sorry) you want to be.

Travel Tips for Hurghada

What to bring to a all incl resort

by tomerik

Bring some duty free alcohol from the airport even if you're staying at an all inclusive hotel/resort where the beverages are free. The free alcohol offered at the hotels are all local-branded and is not comparative to what you are used to have at home. After one week of only drinking local beer (don't remember the name but I assure you that the brand will never become world famous for it's taste) and cocktails with poor spirit in it you will be more than glad to pay for the real stuff.

Travellers with babies: DIAPERS!!!

by ChocoJones

If you are travellinbg with a baby or young toddles who uses diapers, then try to bring as many as you can (I realize that bringing a two-week worth of supply may not be as practical) or prepare to pay as much as 35 LE for a small 24-pcs pack at the local drugstore. Apparently, diapers are kind of luxury in Hurghada, at least that's the way I felt :). They are not as expensive in Cairo, for example.

Jeep Safari

by evona

Camel on the desert in beduins village.
Of cours in the trip programme is too the ride on camels!! You must try it!! It is very pleasant! I like it, though I did that for the first time in my life....

From Hurghada to Aswan

by MalenaN

My travel companion and I went straight from the ferry to the bus station in Hurghada to buy tickets for the night bus to Aswan. We were told we could buy the tickets on board when the bus arrived. But it was a Thursday night and the bus was already full when it arrived at the bus station. A lot of people tried to get on and my friend kindly asked the bus driver to let us on board. He said yes and I quickly got the bags in the luggage compartment before anyone changed their mind. We were not the only passengers who were without seats and we had a journey of nine hours ahead of us. In the back there were mostly women sitting so we sat on the floor there. Later, when the light was turned off we tried to sleep on the very dirty floor. We were not the only persons trying to sleep on the floor, but I guess it was not often tourists were seen doing that. On the way we stopped two times for tea and once when the bus broke down. Not until it was a couple of hours left I got a seat.

It was a very uncomfortable trip, but a very memorable one and for that I enjoyed it.

The ticket was 45 pounds (July 2005).

Camel ride

by Wafro

I think many of the hotels have their own camel to take you out for a ride.
When you say the camel is too big or too high, they will find you a donkey and even when these are too high for you....
They'll find you a dog or a chicken to ride on!
There is no business like tourist business.
You'll pay a few E.L. for a ride, but always negotiate for a reasonable price.

Comments