LTI Pyramisa Beach Resort - Sahl Hasheesh

Satisfaction Average

Costs 23% more and rated 20% lower than other 5 star hotels

• hebaemam's Profile Photo

family and quiet honeymooners

it was very good one, and im so astonished why some people on other sites described it as a filty one.
    the hotel is chic, rooms were clean and new, food was so egyptian and plenty, communication with hotel members was very good too............
    i had no complain at all......... but this hotel is not the best ever.... i saw better one for sure
    for honesty, its full of Russians who are a little rude and loud.....

Unique Quality: food was abundant
    calm
    my kid greatly enjoyed his time there..........
    the price i included is not stable one, offers and packages are always available

Directions: Airport 17 km, Hurghada International Hospital - 15 km, Downtown Shopping Area - 10 km

• Our perfect holiday

I am absolutly amazed at a couple of negative reviews I have read for this hotel. I came back from a recent stay and wished that I didnt have to return to the UK. This Beach Resort is under new management (around about June 2010) and Mr A Sherif and his staff contributed to make my holiday perfect. The hotel and grounds are immaculate, the H & S is superb - despite what you may read!!! I travel a lot internationally and in Europe and the H & S standards as well as food prep and handling is better than some of the top hotels in London and I know I have been in them.... I have been recommending this complex to everyone since my return and I know that the only complaints have been from the British visitors who were all after 'something for nothing' so, British travellers - if you want to complain - go to Sharma, this place is perfect. And anyone from Egypt reading this.....not all British tourists are like this. I listened to some British tourists in a long queue at Hurghada Airport boasting about how they tried to blackmail hotel management by threatening bad reviews if they didnt get what they wanted and it makes you ashamed to be British. If you are thinking about going, just do it , you wont regret it.

Unique Quality: Construction and layout of the building is stunning - especially by night
    Close to a wide, clean beach but the poolside areas are never sandy (very good job there)
    Communal areas are pretty and open - and again clean.
    Entertainment is varied
    Food is lovely, varied
    Special mention to the restaurant and bar staff - superb service
    Massages are to die for in the fitness centre area
    ATM on site in a lovely Reception area
    Freindly and approachable Management Team
    Beautiful pools

Directions: About 20 minutes out of Hurghada by taxi from airport or transfer

More about LTI Pyramisa Beach Resort - Sahl Hasheesh

Great time

by TripAdvisor Member RVL3

Viera, Lenka & Radka
We (three girls) spent a wonderful time in hotel Pyramisa Beach in Sahl Hasheesh this summer. We had a great time full of fun, joy and relax in magnificent surrounding of the hotel and its amazing beach and sea. Service was excellent starting from the room cleaning and finishing by the pleasant waiters in all bars and restaurants of the resort.
Food was delicious and people incredibly kind, nice and friendly. We thank to whole crew for spending such a great time.
And our special thank belongs to Mohamed Bakry (waiter from the Beach bar) and to fantastic animation team lead by IMO (clever and very charming man :). Thus namely to Mario, Karim, Vojta, Toni, Rahma, DJ Momo and Shaggy (sweet young man - especially for one of us :)
We wish you all a wonderful time, always good mood and we hope to see you some time again. Maybe next year in Pyramisa :)

just loved it

by TripAdvisor Member rawaleb

i just came back from a vacation in pyramisa sahl hasheesh with 3 sisters, and we had the best time ever, i wasn't expecting the hotel to be that luxuruous and that big, all employes are very nice speak english and do anything to help you,
the reception is very good the front office manager Mr ibrahim hegazy does anything to help and make sure everything is good for you, they offer you drinks when you arrive show you the hotel and explain to you everything about their restaurents the animation shows activities in and out of the hotel.
the rooms are big very clean the ac is very good, swimming pools and the beach are very clean there are bars everywhere and if you have the all inclusive formula it's heavin you drink anything you want whenever you want except in the disco, the diving is good in the hotel, the safari trip too, and the best thing is the animation team, shaggy mario rahma they are wonderful, all the day they make activities like volley ball aqua gym, handball, belly dance and others, and after the dinner they do mini disco for kids and the show starts at 9h30 like Mr and Mss myramisa, comics sketches, and others they are amazing, then you can go to the disco at 11, very good music, and if you ever want to try something else you can go clubbing in downtown in hurghada, in havana club or other night clubs you can ask the animation team about it, they can get you great offers,
this hotel was one of the best i've ever been in, can't wait to go back there,

What a VACATION!!!!!!!Wonderfull............

by TripAdvisor Member jackyraketty

We arrieved in a verry beautifull Hollyday Palace. The place was so nice and the Crew of the Hotel was gentle, helpfull, smilling and above all natural and verry intrasting about the needs and the careless of the Guests, when it was the lobyboy or the reception master or the cleaning crew till the top of the managment they are all perfect and also they make time to listinging and make shure all the people are satisfied.
About the top manager Mr. Mehdi Othmani General Manager words are to short for this great man, he is'nt not only a manager but also a correct ,helpfull and carefully wayting, and above all I call him a friend, what he doing whit he's hotel and the people who works underneed him it's amasing,great and like a good house father. Thanks a lot Mehdi for evrything. And for all the restI can only say this was the best vacation ever and we can a shore this Pyramisa we came back. Sencerly yours Sermeus Wauters Jacques Jeannine from Belguim

Loved it!

by TripAdvisor Member JZsuzsa

Beautiful seaside with silky sand and very little rocks, coral reef in only 200 m in the sea. Nice, clean environment and garden. The staff was very kind and helpful. The cuisine is delicious, best pizza we’ve ever eaten! We will return again in July!

best vacation ever

by TripAdvisor Member Barb2008

Just returned from Pyramisa Sahel Hashish were I've spent the best vacation ever with my husband and two daughters (5 and 3 years). We have highly enjoyed every minute spent in this most beautiful and very clean resort. We have enjoyed the beautiful sun, snorkling and above all the relaxation.

I would like to thank all the Sahel Hashish team from front office desk, to waiters, cleaners and every single person we got to deal with, who were all very caring and supportive. Thanks for everyone’s hospitality

From the minute we have arrived at the hotel we were amazed with the huge beautiful lobby, where each corner is a piece of art.

Being an Egyptian/ American, raised and lived my entire life in the States, I have never expected to see such a beauty in our country, I’m very proud to see such a beautiful and extremly clean resort. I have stayed in most of the Hurghada 5 star hotels, I have never felt I’m in Paradise as I was at Pyramisa Sahel Hashish.

We loved the view from the roon, and my kids have highly enjoyed the kid’s pool, the slides also the animation team was excellent. The sea was excellent with lots of Corals. The food was very delicious with many varities to choose from.

I highly recommend this hotel to everyone. My family and I are looking forward to returning back very soon to Pyramisa Sahel Hashish.

Best Hotel in Hurghada!

by TripAdvisor Member TINA2114

I stayed in this hotel with my girls (mom & sis) for two weeks in the end of July and beginning of August.

I rate this hotel as superb because it is a new hotel built in a good architectonic style and you always get a good room with the view of the pools and the sea. The whole complex is magnificent. The beach is long and beautiful. Even though, the hotel is far away from downtown, surraunded by nothing just a desert and consturcion on one side, you will never get all this(beautiful beach, giant pools) in any hotel situated downtown.

Very important element is animation team that is lead by Imo (the best fakir & volleyball player :-) ). Namely: Vojta, Mario, Toni, Karim... and the best one Shagy (I never laughed so much...:)) ) - they make a great atmosphere in the hotel during the day and also evenings. Also, I can't forget about the cool guy Dj Momo - makes the best music in the hotel's disco bar!

The hotel is very clean and the service is good.

Considering the food, I was not so satisfied. It should be better in 5* hotel. Fortunatelly, I am not a heavy eater...

My overall satisfaction is excellent!

Excellent Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member ZoltanSomfai

I stayed in this hotel for two weeks in July and August this year with my family. It was really great! We enjoyed all the days there. Everything was correct. Nice and quite big rooms with marvellous view to the see; beautiful and huge garden; great swimming pools and unforgettable seaside. Meals was ok but could be a little more varied in the main restaurant (the fish meals was weak for me). If you travel with your children I'm convinced that this is the best destination what you can choose.

A Pearl in the Red Sea

by TripAdvisor Member NinaAaroe

Just arrived from a week stay with my daugther (11) and had a wonderful stay! Loved the hotel, and especially the people!

Reception staff (- hello from Norway! :-) VERY professional. Also the Bar-staff, towel/tennis-funny-guys, Fitness-staff excellent +++(hello Besada, Tony +++) Diningroom/Kitchen Staff+++
Really hope the management see what values they have in their employees. Take good care of them!

Beautiful coral-beach onsite. Nice tennis-court. Delicate rooms with well functioning aircondition.
Nice and clean everywhere - beautiful gardens +++

Would like the table-tennis/pool to be moved to another location though. - We found them on our last day hidden inside. (Fitness area???)

The only minus was some of the loud and drunk (and rued!)guests - so if you don't feel like joining and want to sleep in the evening - bring your earplugs!

And to the management:
Please do not turn this new peaceful place into a cheap party-house with annoing music coming from non-functioning speakers all over. The beach-bar and the other areas are SO beautiful without! - In Europe we have too many bad-entertainment hotels already!

This could become a real Pearl in the Red Sea if a relaxing atmospherethere will be established. Also hope they manage to create more international clients on their guest-lists. I spent som time at the Minos Imperial Crete last year, a very simular place - look to this!
Will definetly go back here one day - very excited to see what this newly built hotel will become into.

Right now it is as close to Paradise as you can get!

LTI Pyramisa Sahl Hasheesh

by nicecharacter

Dear Friends!

I'm planning to go to this hotel on 9th October with my wife and 2 kids. Does anyone know any awful facts about the hotel? Also, if someone planning to go there that time we could come across. I could also send you some tips from Russian i-pages reviews.

Thanks in advance

Re: LTI Pyramisa Sahl Hasheesh

by sioux2

heres some reviews which may help

Comments