Magawish Swiss Inn Resort

Costs 39% less but rated 11% lower than other 4 star hotels

More about Magawish Swiss Inn Resort

Magawish Resort Village.

by maxovna

Magawish Resort Village It an oasis in the desert - the territory is large, but nor rich in vegetation. Here there are plenty of restaurants and bars, an excellent pool. Newcomers are met with a folk music orchestra, the personnel is friendly and always willing to help. Tourists are well guarded - there is always a security on duty on the territory. There are all facilities on the beach.

Magawish Tourist Village

by MalenaN

The second time I went to Egypt I went on a package tour for two weeks to Magawish Tourist Village in Hurghada. The reason I chose Magawish was that the diving centre I had been diving with the previous summer was within the resort area and I was going to dive again.

When I was in Hurghada in July 2000 Magawish was empty as the package tour companies had not jet started with summer holidays to Hurghada and it was out of season. When I arrived in December 2000 it was packed with Scandinavian people, mostly Swedes. My room was in a bungalow in the far end of the area. My room was nice and I did not mind the walk to the restaurant for breakfast. Included in the price was a big breakfast buffet (I especially enjoyed the yoghurt and fruit salad), and coupons for dinner buffet could be bought. I dined at Magawish a couple of times. One time I remember they played Swedish sweet dance band music and I don’t like that at all. I was very disappointed as I would have preferred Arabic music, being on holiday in Egypt. I never used the pool (as I was busy diving every day) and I d id not attend any of the entertainments they had, so I can’t say anything about that. The beach is nice and long.

Magawish Tourist Village

by MalenaN

When I was in Hurghada in July 2000 Magawish was empty as the package tour companies had not jet started with summer holidays to Hurghada and it was out of season. When I arrived in December 2000 it was packed with Scandinavian people, mostly Swedes. My room was in a bungalow in the far end of the area. My room was nice and I did not mind the walk to the restaurant for breakfast. Included in the price was a big breakfast buffet (I especially enjoyed the yoghurt and fruit salad), and coupons for dinner buffet could be bought. I dined at Magawish a couple of times. One time I remember they played Swedish sweet dance band music and I don?t like that at all. I was very disappointed as I would have preferred Arabic music, being on holiday in Egypt. I never used the pool (as I was busy diving every day) and I d id not attend any of the entertainments they had, so I can?t say anything about that. The beach is nice and long.

Hotel Magawish , Hurghada.

by F.Lade

Best beach in the area , diving school , scuba diving ,charter boats out to the best coral reefs, wind surfing etc. Beautiful garden , cinema, nightclub.

Colona Dive Centre

by MalenaN

The world under the surface is wonderful in the Red Sea. So full of different and colourful life. There are also many interesting wrecks to dive at, like Thistelgorm.
On this picture you can see two Masked Butterfliefishes at Talata, Hurghada.

I was diving with Colona Dive Centre in Magawish, about 15 km south of Hurghada. Even though I have heard the opposite I must say that there are many excellent dive spots around Hurghada. Among others Abu Ramada (north side), Aquarium - Shab Abu Ramada (east side), Small Giftun, Fouleya (Sabina), El Desha, Oum Kamar, Camel Reef, Somaya, Abu Haschich etc.

In Hurghada I have taken the AOW course and the UW-photo course (the photos on this page are taken during the course).
I also went on a two day-diving safari to Thistelgorm, Giannis D and other good diving spots.

Colona Dive Centre is a reliable dive centre with good equipment and staff and can highly be recommended.
Most dives in Hurghada are boat dives, and lunch is often eaten on the boat between the dives.

The bungalows in MagawishThe bungalows in Magawish

Magawish beachMagawish beach

Bungalows in MagawishBungalows in Magawish

Relaxing in Magawish after divingRelaxing in Magawish after diving

Goint to hurgada on 12th of August

by shadowz911

Hello guys
i'm going to hurgada on 12th of august
first thing is what hotel or resort would u prefer for singles ? i meani dun need palces full of families as i'm still 22
second what pubs , and clubs would u recommend ?
third do i need to a girl to get into clubs there ? coz i'm going with my college mate

thanks in advance ;D

Re: Goint to hurgada on 12th of August

by hurghadaelgentel

dear
the onlly hotel you will find all that you need is

ali bab hotel & allaeldine hotel& jasmen hotel
i v ben there last year this 3 hotels stay on the same area thy oll have about 650 room the gests from russen most of them is looking for men
so you will enjoy all what you need but don't forget to get ur sunblock tis very hot there in august
i'll be there on 9-2008
love

Re: Goint to hurgada on 12th of August

by kareematwy2004

man , you can find good hostels there , and they support douple rooms , it is cheap and Hurgada is not so Huge all are in nice places and in about clubs , when you go there ask for the tourism service office and ask for the Hurgada magazine . have nice time .

Comments