Paradise Golden 5 Hotel & Beach Resort Hurghada

Travelocity Booking.com Priceline.com

Satisfaction Terrible

Costs 27% less but rated 48% lower than other 4 star hotels

• No Go Hotel

Bottom line if you are not a Russian who gets the double room on an all inclusive basis for 36 $... Don’t go there …. As I am Egyptian... got the double room on a half board bases for 120 $ and I found the hotel doesn’t worth it at all... here are some of the problems.

Ok... 1st problem:
    I have requested a sea view room, I entered the room and I couldn’t see the sea by any means, so I went to the reception and ask him, he told me that this is a sea side view!!!? I never hearted the term before, but to let you know the room is facing the sea but you can’t sea it because of other hotels in front of you.

Don’t be tricked …. Paradise Golden 5 rooms doesn’t see the sea. Even the rooms in the 3rd and 4rth floor, you can see the sea from them … but … very far away …. And also you will see the other buildings rooftops which are not a very nice sight.

2nd problem:
    The AC in the room was not working properly, I requested someone to fix it just after my check in, 1st night no one came, 2nd night after calling them about 7 or 8 times someone from engineering came and said that they have fixed it. And I left after the 3rd night where it was just the same where I had to open the window and the door to get some breath.

3rd problem:
    The Cable Car is not working

4th problem:
    Went to the beach with a good 10 min walk, then I found no place to set a foot there … as it was all fully booked, it is a big beach but it servers 5 hotels. I didn’t manage to have a swim in the sea throughout my full 3 nights stay.

5th problem:
    The food, a disaster … a very limited collection and every day just only 1 kind of proteins, either one dish of meat or one dish of chicken. No varieties. And they keep a guy pretending to be serving it but in fact he is guarding it as he was slicing the chicken into 10 pieces giving each one only one piece.

6th problem:
    The service and the people working are not professional at all, treating every body as if they have paid us not the other way around ….. And also I have noticed that most of the staff are guys, I haven’t seen any female staff and they are sometimes TOO friendly to female guests …

7th problem:
    I was there on half board bases, when I tried to enter the discothèque they requested that I should pay 10 $ as minimum charge per person!!!? And when I complained to front office manager and the night shift manager as I am guest and I shouldn’t pay a minimum charge to enter the hotel disco, they replied that these are new orders from the hotel management and couldn’t be changed!!!!!!!!?

There were other things but I don’t have time to write them all. … I wish someone would have told me all this before I go there …….. a real Don’t go there

More about Paradise Golden 5 Hotel & Beach Resort Hurghada

Golden 5 City

by aliante1981 about Golden 5 City

Well, the most important thing that comes in mind is its musical fountain show * As the name suggests, a 5-star hotel.

Great service, but what I would especially like to mention are the musical fountains - a great show. And right at your hotel. 2 restaurants, 3 bars, cafe', great-looking swimming pools, live music.

The price I indicated is the one you pay if you go yourself and get a single room, but if you buy a apckaged tour you can get it really cheap!

Holl in "Golden 5" HurghadaHoll in "Golden 5" Hurghada

Hotel Paradise Golden 5

by Tayra2

Hi,
we are planing to be 2 weeks in Hurghada including Nil boat cruise. During our stay in Hurghada we were thinking of Hotel Paradise Golden 5. As much I know there are 5 hotels. I have read many posts and have to say I am a bit confused. Some people say it is great one (paradise golden 5) and some say it was disaster. Is there anyone of you who have bean recently in this hotel? What are your expiriences? Please help, need to confirm booking in three days. Thanks in advance!

by albatrosss777

I have been in Golden 5 two years ago, main building. Rooms are great, beach nice, food.. hm... What can I say, in our group 75 % of group had a stomac problems. So I cant say about food qualitty, I didn`t eat for 5 days.
Hotel complex is big, really big, with aqua park, 6 pools, 5 hotel buildings plus the main building. It all looks great but a bit shaggy, some parts really nead a renovation.
Hope to have help you

by Tayra2

Thanks a lot, meantime we decided to book the Le Meridien in Makadi Bay.

by albatrosss777