Primasol Albatros Resort

AMOMA.com

Satisfaction Poor

• kpm's Profile Photo

New Hotel with perfect service

The Primasol Aqua Blu (not Blue) is a new Hotel complex. I had my hollidays there December 2005/January 2006.It was really good.The service and staff very kind and gentle, the food of good quality. It took A little bit time to reach the beach (15minutes). The beach and water very nice.
    We enjoyed our time there and will come back.
    5% Germans 60% Russians the rest Italians,French and Dutch few British.

Unique Quality: 4 nice pools and big rooms. Our 4 Person appartment had 50qm.

More about Primasol Albatros Resort

Primasol Beach Albatros Resort, Hurgarda

by robjam

I am going to this hotel in February with my partner and son. Can anaybody tell me what the hotel is like, food, service. What extras will I have to pay. Is the minibar restocked regularly, is this payable. Any response would be appreciated

Re: Primasol Beach Albatros Resort, Hurgarda

by hurghadalady

Hi I live in Hurghada so perhaps I can give you a bit of information.

This is quite a large hotel with a mainly german clientele. Saying that, the staff are quite friendly as is the Front Office Manager, Mohamed Shamrouch.

If you let me know who you booked through perhaps I can tell you a bit more about the minibar in your room.

Medhotels and all associated companies, i.e. lastminute.com. travelforless. imperial travel etc. do not have an agreement to stock the minibar. It is more to be used as a fridge to keep your own things in it.

One word of warning, if you want to go into Sekalla or go downtown to Dahar, watch the taxi drivers.

Because they have a captive audience they will try and charge you the earth. Be VERY firm and pay no more than LE30 one way. No matter how many are in the car.

If there is anything else at all I can help with send me a message and I will do my best.

if not, enjoy your holiday!!!!

Re: Primasol Beach Albatros Resort, Hurgarda

by SairaC

Hi, I stayed in this hotel with my family and friends there were 8 of us, and we were the only 8 British people there! the rest of the hotel was German tourists, this would of been ok but the hotel stationery, menus, flags, and evening entertainment was all in German, therefore i would suggest learning a bit of German before hand, THe hotel its self is very big and the waterslides are great for kids although all 3 were never open at the same time, the food is al a carte and it is the same chicken, fish and rice variations as the hotel is mainly catering for German tastes, there is no food avaliable after 9pm apart from 2 nights a week they make sandwichs in one of the bars. Ice cream is free but only to children, so the all-inclusive offer isnt nessacarily a great deal! There is an italian restaurant but you also have to pay for that. We actually ate out 4 nights out of 7 and one evening got KFC to deliver us food! The mini bar is stocked with orange juice and water if you book through certain companies as the German tourists had theirs stocked but we didnt. Also they hotel management switch off the air conditioning from 7pm every evening until 11, and the bar shuts at 12 if you are into drinking. The watersports that are avaliable at the sister beach hotel are not free as it says in most hotel brochures. Even though this hotel is beautiful to look at unless you can speak German you dont have much chance of enjoying it. We have tried to get a refund from Med Hotels for our holiday but to no avail. It is wise to have extra money to hand as we spent an extra £600 on eating out and seeing evening entertainment even though we were all inclusive.

Comments