Regina Hotel Hurghada

Booking.com Priceline.com eDreams

Satisfaction Terrible

Costs 56% less but rated 29% lower than other 4 star hotels

• Tusjusha's Profile Photo

Nice hotel in the downtown

I was a bit disappointed when my travel agent told me there were no rooms available in the hotel I'd put first on my priority list and suggested that I should consider Regina Style a good option. The comments I found in the Internet were not encouraging and I actually prepared myself to the worst. But in fact the hotel turned out to be quite nice. The first and probably most important thing about it (especially for ppl who like partying and clubbing) is that it's situated in the downtown and most clubs are not far from it. For example the famous Papa's beach (Ministry of Sound) is almost round the corner. Otherwise you can always get a cab, say it's it's just a few-minute ride to Callypso club. There's McDonald's and some restaurants (I've heard there's one particularly remarkable for its ample fish menu) just in front of the hotel across the street. Besides there's a kind of a supermarket where you can buy some snack and bottled water. That's it concerning the whereabouts.
    The hotel itself seemed quite nice to me. The staff at the reception tried to seem helpful but was actually very reluctant to do anything without any prospect of being paid for their "extra" service. I got a room on the first floor of the old building and was lucky enough to have my air-conditioner in service :) (unlike in some other people's rooms). The furniture was really old but I didn't care as I wasn't going to spend my days inside. Room service was not always accurate and regular unless you left some money as remuneration. No hairdryer and the water seemed to switch from hot to cold in a strange way...
    Food. I had all-inclusive which was good as I could enjoy free drinks from the bar from 11 am till 11 pm. I didn't care that much about the food so I can just say it was ok, I mean I didn't have any problems when choosing what to eat not to suffer afterwards :) Sure you know what I mean. But you should definitely try the desserts they have there! Yummy!

Unique Quality: The beach is very close and in fact you have chance to enjoy both the sand and pebbles. There are also some nice places for snorkelling at the right, far side of the beach.
    I'd especiialy point out the green territory they take good care of so you never get this feeling like you're in a desert or something.
    Recommendations: good choice at good price, especially for young ppl. When checking in ask for a room in a new building (they are comfortable, well-equipped and overlook the sea).

Directions: Hurghada downtown

• Saladinos's Profile Photo

It is a nice small hotel

I stayed there many times and it is a nice place that has what u will need. I stayed in a 2 rooms hotel apartment and i also stayed in a nice studio. They have hotel rooms of course. U can always use the beach for a day use with some charges that wont exceed the 10 USD.

Unique Quality: The place has a nice beach with music playing, a disco, swimming pools.
    the most important for me is that it is very close to all the main action spots.

• CRVENI's Profile Photo

HOTEL Regina Style

This is a hotel beach, with nice golden sand and beautiful warm turqoise sea. A camel walking through the beach is known as Oscar, as her owner said, and is available for riding and taking pictures with. They are both very nice.

Unique Quality: Hotel beach is clean, with bar and water sports center, its own sunbeds, umbrellas and beach towels which are free for hotel guests. There is also spa center, in which you can have different kinds of face and body treatments and massages, and of course, henna tattoos :)

More about Regina Hotel Hurghada

by CRVENI about Hotel

This is picture of the hotel entrance. It is taken from McDonalds which is exactly accross the street. There are lot of shops, caffees and restaurants along the street in which hotel is situated.

by CRVENI about Hotel pool

Very pleasent hotel, situated in the center of Hurghada. Entrance is from the main street with lot of shops, caffees, restaurants. Beach is about 200 meters from the hotel main building. You can walk to the beach through beautiful hotel park in which are numerous 1 and 2 floor bungalows situated. We were staying in the hotel main building, which has very spaceous and tastefully furnished rooms, all of which overlooking at the one of the two swimming pools in this hotel, although the rooms in bungalows are also nice, but smaller and modestly furnished. It has two swimming pools, own private beach, different water sports, several restaurants and caffees located in the hotel, at the beach and around the pools.
It also have very kind and helpful staff, which made our stay in Hurghada one of the best experiances we had.

Nice, clean and quite hotel

by vuckovic about Regina Style Hotel

I stayed there for seven nights in August 2006 and to be honest there is nothing to complain, maybe just bathroom draining. For sure I would recommend this hotel to my friends if they will be looking for place to rest and enjoy. It is more like family hotel. Privat beach, clean sea, pool with bar, sport facilities, disco, ...

Splendid

by TripAdvisor Member YankiDorsetst_

I've been to Regina Resort Hurghada at the beginning of this current month of April, and I'd like to give a brief account about my experience there, which I rate as very satisfactory. The reception as well as information wre excellent. Bill settlement was done easily and smoothly. Rooms and furniture cleanliness was very acceptable. Laundry was super. and Bell service was wonderful. As for restaurant service , to me it was excellent and food was convenient. I've appreciated room service also very much. The gardens and landscape were beautifull. Massage and cleopatra were very good.

Food suxx but luckily there is a Mc Donnalds in front of the hotel

by TripAdvisor Member Concorde65

This hotel can be maybe 3 stars but no more..

Garden is beautiful , staff slow, the most of the beach is covered by ships, not enought places in the shadow, food terrible, but luckily there is a Mc donnald's in front of the hotel and KFC maybe 200m...the location is good if u like to explore the center.

In our room minibar and toilet flushing was broken..

Dont go there If u like comfort and tasty food:-)

Awful !

by TripAdvisor Member RomeAlex

The worst hotel where I stayed .
Poor service,Bad Food,director and all staff are rude.
Terrible room full of mosquitos with obsolete bathroom.
Poor hygiene .
The sea in front of the beach is good only in the early morning , after get full of petrol for the many boats .
The only positive thing is the diving center with separate administration from the hotel.

The Dirtiest Hotel in Egypt

by TripAdvisor Member cdrobinson

We have just got back from Hurgarda and are relieved to have returned to England.

The hotel was awful. The staff were rude, the place was dirty and unhygeinic. The food was inedable and it was full of eastern europeans. The entertainment was a trio that could not sing and only sang 80's music that seemed to go down well with the Russians.

The hotel caters for all inclusive as well as convientional full/half board, this just means that their are queues every where. We actually noticed dirty cutlery on the floor of the dinning room that was from the previous days sitting that proved that they did not clean the floor from one day to the next.

DO NOT GO TO THIS HOTEL

Re: Hotel Regina

by Lalique

You mean Helnan Regina?

by filio

Yes, Helnan Regina. Is there any other with the same name (Regina)?

by Lalique

Dunno! Just wanted to specify :)))

Have a look at my Egypt page, accomodation tip, there is short description of what I think about it.

by siri

Yes, Regina Style is another hotel in Hurghada.

Comments