Corniche Str, Hurghada, Egypt

Satisfaction Poor

Costs 56% less but rated 24% lower than other 4 star hotels

More about Sultan Beach Hotel

Entrance to Esplanade MallEntrance to Esplanade Mall

Wooden Giraffe Carvings at Morgana GalleryWooden Giraffe Carvings at Morgana Gallery

Costumers, costumers....Costumers, costumers....

Hurghada - Walking alongHurghada - Walking along

The Sultan Beach

by adkapiano

Hello! I am going to Egypt first time and I have booked an accomodation in hotel Sultan Beach..I read some recommendations on the Internet and I am afraid it is not good as it seemed..I read something about rude staff, unclean rooms and pools. CAN ANYBODY HELP ME AND TELL ME IF THE SULTAN BEACH HOTEL IS REALLY AS BAD AS IT SEEMS? Thank you very much!!! :)

Re: The Sultan Beach

by cidy

Sultan Beach Hotel is one of the best hotels in Egyty.
I did safari in Egypt last year in January and my safari company accomodated me in this hotel .
It was a wonderfull hotel.I enjoyed their food ,they have friendly staffs too.
One thing that i came to realise is that,there is alot of competition especial in the hotel industry for clients.Most hotels are trying to other hotels by discouragng and talking negatively about thier rivals.I dont think Sultan is a bad Hotel.Good luck

Re: The Sultan Beach

by adkapiano

:) thank you so much...I was little bit afraid as I read some recommendations. I think, it depends on people, how high standard of living they have...I dont need so luxury, so I am looking forward to spend my time in the Sultan Beach...Thanks ;)

Travel Tips for Hurghada

Where're You From?

by viddra

Try to get used to being asked where you are from! You'll be asked that same question wherever you go. You can answer it, and prepare yourself for more personal ones, or ignore it, and be left alone! You choose!

Jeep Safari

by evona

Tea on Sahara
In the beduins village the beduins treat us to mint and hibiscus tea.This is the best drink when is hot!!!! Arabian tea is mostly very sweet. Our guide told us, we need in this climate drink sweeten drinks.
In this village was too a shop for tourists with mineral water and ... coca cola.

Charter flights

by aliante1981

Being a popular (thanks to its cheapness, sea, and proximity – albeit a relative one – to Luxor) sea resort, Hurghada has an airport of its own, not really far from the city. Or, better, not really far from the first hotels on the seafront beach, because the town itself is somewhat further north.

There are charter flights into Hurghada airport from most European countries, like Russia, Germany, Italy, France, UK and the rest of them. The main plus of them is that they are cheap, the main drawbacks are that often you can not get them without booking a hotel with the tour company (which might be more expensive than booking it on your own) and that you can go only for an amount of times equaling one week, two weeks, three weeks, or a month.

Le Meridien Things to Do

by neilinma

We Recently stayed at the Le meridien and what a fantastic hotel, Great facilities, Great food and most of all some Great people Working there!
We visited for only 1 week to Chillout - which can easily be done with the great facilities of the hotel a massive Pool and plenty of bars including one on the beach although definately if you go try to get ALL Inclusive!!
The hotel also has a bazar which sells some great stuf and all the young guys working there are very hospitable -even if you just want a look at the goods on offer! - at the entrance to the bazar on the right hand side is a sight seeing and excurion stand one of which caters for items such as snorkeling ,fishing , diving, submarine and other water based exciting days out.We took the oportunity to book a snorkeling trip from the Guy named AHMED whom was most helpful and above all Extreemly honest to supply us one of the best snorkeling trips i have ever experienced.Most of all the trip was to the exact same destination we could have booked via the other companies including our tourrep BUT COST LESS and infact we got more time to snorkle too a BONUS!! so if you need to book and excursions and trips MY RECOMENDATION is to Check out AHMED located in the Bazar first for a better deal and honest recomendations! see the photo below of Ahmed on the Beach of the hotel below!

Fatamorgana

by viddra

Water where there isn't any - this is what you'll experience on a hot day with no winds! And that's what we saw 1st when we went on our jeep safari. If you enlarge the picture hopefully you'll see what I'm taking about right above my head!

Comments