Triton Empire Beach

Rated 21% higher but also costs 46% more than other 3 star hotels

More about Triton Empire Beach

Hotel in Hurghada

by Bastet_ about Amal village 3*

The hotel has many names because of changing owners. Last name is Amal village 3*, previous ones were The three corners village, Triton Empire beach. There are three swimming pools instead of promised two ones that was a pleasant surprise. One pool has 2 hydro massage bathes. But frankly speaking the swimming pools are small.
Rooms. There are three types of rooms. The first type rooms have seaside view, the second ones with view to swimming pool and the third ones with view to a wall between hotels. The third type rooms have one inestimable advantage – it is calmly and nobody walk there. You can take chairs out from your room, put your legs on barrier of a porch and relax after a rich day (or night :))
About beach. We hadn’t any problem with umbrellas, chaise-lounges and wicker wind-fences. Some people, who stayed at this hotel another time, told us that we are lucky.

Tour to Egypt (part 1)

by Bastet_

Hurghada
On the photo. Egyptian DJ Jimmy (he is really funny and little crazy) in window and Russian animator Andrey on the right.

Red Sea
Brilliant water. How little I need to feel myself happy!

Too many jellyfish.

Triton Empire Beach Hotel

by miam

Hi
Myself and my husband are going to Hurghada in August and staying in the above mentioned hotel, I was wondering if anyone knows anything about it. Also we would like to go to Luxor and wondered if it is possible to hire a car or is it easier to go with a tour. Lastly is it possible to book jeep safaris and tours through your hotel?
Thanks a million
Miam

RE: Triton Empire Beach Hotel

by hurghadalady

Sorry can't help with the Hotel as it is not one I deal with.

Getting to Luxor, you have two options, either book with one of the reps in your hotel which will mean travelling by convoy, approx 4 - 4.1/2 hours with a rest stop, OR catch a local bus and travel with the locals. It can take up to 6 hours with lots of stops on the way, no convoy. You will not be able to hire a car.

It is certainly possible to book jeef safaris or any other excursion through your hotel or the local rep. Look out for his board within the hotel which should have his visiting times/mobile number displayed.

Travel in Hurghada

by cutegurl

Hello , I am flying to Hurghada on 28th feb and staying at the Hotel Triton Empire near the beach. Can anyone tell me how much does a taxi cost to take me, and what kind of taxi will it be? Colour? Metered or not? Do we call and book or negotiate? And also how much is it from my Hotel to go to take the bus to cairo?

by langlanglangpelikan

When it comes to taxis in Hurghada you will probably find a lot of them outside your hotel. Was there 3-4 years ago and everytime we went out of the hotel there was at least three-four drivers asking if we needed taxi. A bit annoying but OK when we neeeded a taxi. Can't really remember what we payed, but it was quite cheap (at least compared here in Norway). And we always negotiated the price before getting into the taxi.
But be aware of the exchange scam. If the driver ask you if you could give him a big not because he wants to get rid of all his small notes be aware. It is kind of obvious but heat and stress let my guard down (at least I like to think so) as I gave the driver a 100 pound note. And he switched with a 10 note and persuaded me that was all he got. Not after getting out of the taxi I realised how stupid I've been.

When it comes to bus prices I can't answer you. But it was quite convenient to use EgyptAir on that distance, and not to expensive either.

by aghapyegypt

very warm welcome to Hurghada
i live and work here as a tour guide
Taxi in hurghada is metered but the driveres but they are not used so you have to negotiate with the driver and to pay at the end when you reach you destination.
bus to cairo is not very easy but you can use the go bus company there is a VIP and first class.
should you need any more information you can e mail me via VT.

by biem

I was staying at the Triton Empire Hotel from Jan.21 till Febr.4, 2011. Triton Empire Beach Hotel is situated about 150m from it and belongs to the same hotel net.You may take a taxi from the airport to your hotel(about 10 km)but negotiate BEFORE getting in! The fare should be not more than 3-5 USD. (1 USD= 5,80 Egyptian pound).Be sure you have small notes in your pocket as drivers often say they have no change!Hurghada was quiet and safe when I was spending my holidays there so I suppose you will have very nice holidays.

Comments