Triton Empire Hotel

Hospital & Sayed Korrayem St, Hurghada, Red Sea and Sinai, Egypt

• Creep, very very creep

If your a woman, dont stay here. The staff are friendly alright..if friendly is creepy..watching you in the pool.. popping out when you leave the room..trying to find out all pesonal details... looking at you in a way that makes your skin crawl... being sleazy in a way that maybe only egyptian men can be..? oh and if anyone doubts this, look up sexual harassment and egypt and you'll see an outstanding score of 98% of women feel harassed in this country.. increase that to 100% in the triton empire.

Unique Quality: very very very very creepy

• evona's Profile Photo

egyptian hotel

The stay in this hotel was very nice. This was not very luxurious hotel.. but very nice. The Portiers, kellners... they all was very friendly and very pleasant. Eating in hotel restaurant was good too. We had there 2 meals a day: breakfest and dinner. We can choose between some dishes, especially taste was the desserts.

Unique Quality: From my hotel balcon I can see Red Sea and the street.
    The great experience this was to listen some times in the day and in the night the voyce of muezin from the mosque. He called the moslems for prayer.

• evona's Profile Photo

egyptian hotel

You can hear some time at day the exhort of muezin to prayer. I liked it very much.
    The swimming pool in hotel is good, but more better is of course plage on the Red Sea. The water there is very salt.

Unique Quality: the swimming pool, great views on the Red Sea, cafe, restaurant.
    Time to time you can see in hotel belly dancer or another local artists.

Directions: near of Suk (old fleah market)

• TomorrowsAngel's Profile Photo

Hurghada Accommodation

The hotel is located in the heart of the downtown area of Hurghada, there are quite a few restaurants, shops and bars within 1-10 minutes walking distance.
    The Red Sea Market Place within the complex also offers a variety of boutiques, shops, restaurants, cafes, bars and services.
    The beach is only 150m away and the Hurghada International Airport is only 7kms.

Unique Quality: Activities they can organise include: diving, windsurfing, excursions to Luxor, safaris, boat trips to Giftun Island, glass bottom boat rides.
    Hotel facilities include: photo shop, diving shop, photo studio, bookshop, cafe, restaurant, hairdresser, windsurfing shop.
    We had a buffet dinner included in our room price - if I'd been there a second night I would've skipped it because the food wasn't really that inspiring or fresh.
    The rooms were really spacious and had a large balcony (great for drying clothes) with a great view out to the Red Sea.

• Listig's Profile Photo

The best accommodation in Hurghada

Hotel situated in the heart of the quaint downtown area of Herghada. The beach is 200 m. away and the Herghada airport - 7km.

Unique Quality: Hotel has many shops, bars, disco, buotiques.

More about Triton Empire Hotel

Triton Empire Hotel in Hurghada

by naktergalen

Has someone stayed there? I try to choose between several hotel and this one of those that is available. The big plus of this hotel is that it is quite cheap and I do not need to book breakfast/HB/All. (I hate eating at the same place dutring two weeks!). What is important for me is that the room are quite and it is not so crowded at the beach. (I wake up early and then like to take a siesta between 13.00 and 15.00).
So, I wonder:
1)How noisy the rooms are? (I read that the noise from the street can be quite irritating).
2)I also read in one rview that somethimes it can be difficult to get a sunbed on the beach. I will travel last week in May and first week in June. Will it be possible to find a somewhat isolated sunbed on the beach or are they very near each other?
3)Is there any gym in the hotel or near it?

RE: Triton Empire Hotel in Hurghada

by meme20066

i think is Les Rois hotel now is very good hotel if you want to go thire i can help you becuse i know the people in this hotel .

RE: RE: Triton Empire Hotel in Hurghada

by naktergalen

Thanks, Ahmed! But there is no problem for me to book this hotel because Swedish Fritidsresor has their own block of rooms there. Actually, I have pre-booked it already. But my concern is if I can get some quiet room there. I do not want to be disturbed by noise from the street. It is very important for me. Much more important that the number of stars or luxury... I want to relax after all noise I have in my work daily and I even do not want to socialize on my vacation. That is why I asked question if it is possoble to find some isolated place on the beach as well.Do you know how the situation in Triton empire is regarding those issues?

RE: Triton Empire Hotel in Hurghada

by Lusy13

I hope you know that Triton Emprire has not own beach but you must go to Triton Empire Beach which has beach. If you find some foto from this hotel you will see that sunbeds are near together. In Triton Empire you can get room which is really quiet. If you need more information my mail: lusy@evil.sk

RE: RE: Triton Empire Hotel in Hurghada

by naktergalen

Thank you, Lucy! Yes, I know that I need to go 200 m to Empire Beach Hotel and this is not so good for me. Neither is the fact that the beach is not so big and can be quite crowded. I cancelled my reservation with Triton Empire and I decided to pay much more in order to stay in a really good hotel with it´s own enormous beach, that is Arabia Beach Resort. Thank you anyway!

Comments