Al Nabila Cairo Hotel

Satisfaction Poor

More about Al Nabila Cairo Hotel

Nile Cruise ship

by Diana75

In Egypt you shouldn't miss the Nile cruise if you really want to have a perfect holiday.

We've chosen a cruise (4 days, 3 nights) from Aswan to Luxor on a 5* ship called Queen Nabila Fleet and everything was wonderful.

From the food (traditional and international), to the relaxing afternoons spent on the sundeck, the 5 o'clock tea or the service.

Nile cruise – entertainment and recreation

by Diana75

In Egypt you shouldn’t miss the Nile cruise if you really want to have a perfect holiday.
We’ve chosen a cruise (4 days, 3 nights) from Aswan to Luxor on a 5* ship called Queen Nabila Fleet.
From the food (traditional and international), to the relaxing afternoons spent on the sundeck, the 5 o’clock tea or the service, everything was wonderful.

Queen Nabila ShipQueen Nabila Ship

Queen Nabila ShipQueen Nabila Ship

Queen Nabila Fleet cruise shipQueen Nabila Fleet cruise ship

room of "Nabila Fleet : Queen of Sheba" boatroom of "Nabila Fleet : Queen of Sheba" boat

Need help in what to see in cairo from 5 th afternn to 8th morning in Nov 2005

by wrldtraveller

We ar 2 adults and 2 children ages 12 and 4 and need help to see and maybe suggestion about guides and prices as well as food as my wife is a total vegetarian.

RE: RE: Need help in what to see in cairo from 5 th afternn to 8th morning in Nov 2005

by wrldtraveller

Well
Thanks for the reply. We I guess want to see the usual sites, Pyramids,sphinx the tower,Museum, I don't know about the park some reviews say it is a must and others just don't mention a lot about it. Well I do want some suggestions about what should be done. The museum & sphinx and Pyramids a must for my daughter. On 8th aftenoon we are taking the Nabila Nile cruise to Aswan Edufu, Kom obo etc till the 12 th when we return to cairo I guess for some hours before we catch a flight Back.

Thanks once again

Travelling to SMART village

hi
I'll be in Cairo for a week. I'll be visting SMART viallage frequently.
Which is the closest Hotel to Smart viallage. My budget is 70$/night?

Would it be a good idea staying oin Mohandseein and travelling to SMart
What is the cheapest way to travel to Smart form Mohandessein?

Thanks in advance
Dosti

RE: Travelling to SMART village

by mara235

This is a new one for me....can you tell me what is SMART village?

by dosti_1

Smart Village is a place where all IT and Telecom Companies are located. Its near to Carrefour.

RE: Travelling to SMART village

by Chatistatistor

hiya dosti,
The closeset quarter to smart village is El Haram "the pyramids" u can book a room in movenpick on the desert road, or there is another hotel close to it but i cann't remember the name now, these r the closest, while mohandesseen isn't alot far but these are closer, and about transportation if u r going for a determined company there it is easier to ask them to pick u from ur hotel. Hope u will find it easy.

by marimar_72

hi,
The closest spot in Mohandiseen to Smart village high-way is Lebanon square..
try Atlas hotel or Nabila hotel (they`re both located in Gam`et el Dowwal El Arabiya st.)which is about 5-10 minutes drive to Lebanon square,once ur on the high way,it will take u about 20-30 minutes to get to Smart village.
best wishes.
marimar_72

by Whisky96

Yes, either Moevenpick or Intercontinental Pyramids Park hotels. Much better/cleaner (pollution-wise) than Mohandiseen, and only 10-15 minutes away.

thanks marimar,
can u tell me how do u get to Smart village from Lebanon square? I mean taxi/bus/train?

by marimar_72

from Lebanon square u can use a black and white taxi,or Cairo Cab (the nearest station for Cairo cab is located next to Soor Nadi El Zamalik at Gam`it el dowwal el arabiyya street).
i think there are small busses that operates to smart village,but i have never personally used it.
and there are NO trains operating to that area.

PNC cruises

by princess_guls

Further planning our Egypt trip - we were wondering if there are any cruises 3d/4n available between Aswan and Luxor between 250-300$ all inclusive. I am told that the Presidential Nile Cruises is a standard 5 star - would anyone know good agents who can get their cruises at that price. Any other recommendations for cruises in that price range?

S.

Re: PNC cruises

by vdoortje

For all that it is worth: I payed 450 Euro's per person for a 17 day trip including 5 days Cairo, 4 days cruise from Aswan to Abu Simbel, 4 days cruise from Aswan to Luxor and 4 days in Dahab. Including all transportation, hotels and entrance fees to the different sites I requested.

The cruises are full board. You will have to pay extra for the drinks you use and a 15 (half way: Luxor-Aswan) to 25$ (return: Luxor-Aswan-Luxor) extra tipping money for the personel on board.

So you can do better! We used an Egyptian agent: booked our flights to Cairo and he arranged everything we asked for at the mentioned price. Including flight this trip costed us 820 Euro's per person.

Good luck planning your trip!

Dora.

Re: PNC cruises

by vdoortje

Oh, and by the way:

The man who did this all for us was Mohamed Bahaa.

bahaa94@hotmail.com
m.bahaa2@usa.net

He got us a deal because we booked 2 cruises with 4 people with the same company. The company was Nabila Tours and Cruises.

Good luck, Dora.

Travel Tips for Cairo

Coptic Church: St. Peters perhaps?

by antiphonos

A significant minority in Egypt belongs to the Coptic Church. They have several churches and they get vandalized on occasion. You can spot a Coptic Christian by the small tatoo of a cross on the wrist.

Belly Dancing in Cairo

by freddie18

I have seen this belly dancer in a Nile Cruise in Cairo.

A traditional belly dancing has been part of Egyptian culture. The eastern dance which is called as raqs sharqi is performed almost everywhere in Egypt and performed in weddings, birthdays, and other holidays.

Experience the art of belly dancing while touring the ethnic world of Egypt.

Whirling Dervishes - Keep on Spinning

by freddie18

Amazing and unique way of dancing!

A traditional dance that is performed only by men. The dancer keep on spinning from start to the end of the dance which lasted for at least 20 to 30 minutes. I have seen this performance on a Nile Cruise in Cairo wherein the dancer while spinning started pulling layers of his costume and in the end one of the layers opened up like a lantern.

It is interesting to see this Male Dance which is very different from any other male dance I have seen before.

Very colourful!