1191 Corniche El Nil, Cairo, 11221, Egypt

Hilton.com Hotels.com Travelocity

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 39% less than similarly rated 5 star hotels

• Conrad Cairo - A hotel above the Nile river

Room given was very nice with a slight view of Nile River. Very comfortable room. Queen size single bed. I was wondering what will be the size of the bed if i opted for king size bed. Complimentary bottled mineral water everyday.
    On the other hand, they have a very messy system when handling guests. Please be very particular when checking your bill. You might find unwanted charges in your bill.

Directions: Along the corniche el nil. Beside trade center (actually two buildings with a connecting bridge).

• Saudi_phantom's Profile Photo

Good Spot

Conrad Cairo is one of the latest additions to the city's collection of hotels. The first true five star hotel opened in Cairo in the last 10 years is geared towards the distinguished international business traveler and is considered one of the best business hotels in the Middle East. Conrad Cairo is a 24-story hotel located by the Nile River in the midst of the Middle East's most exotic city.

The hotel is a combination of luxury and modern tranquility, offering sumptuous service and amenities to meet the needs and high standards of the business and leisure traveler. Conrad Cairo is an experience of luxury and style by the Nile, featuring elegantly designed rooms and suites with private terraces.

Unique Quality: Executive Floors with panoramic private lounge, butler service and upgraded amenities are available. Rooms feature a private bathroom with separate shower stalls. Private Nile River views are afforded from balconies

Directions: 1191 Corniche El Nil
    Cairo, Egypt

• tucsontraveller's Profile Photo

THE 5 Star Hotel in Cairo

Beautiful, modern hotel. We upgraded to the Executive Level, a very smart move, it was not that much more in cost, but received great service and a fantastic room. It also included the private lounge with fantastic views of the city. Our price may of been low based on early reservations and traveling in January.

Directions: On the Nile

More about Conrad Cairo

Wonderful time in Egypt

by TripAdvisor Member Marla303

We have just returned from our first trip to Egypt and had an absolutely wonderful time. We stayed at the Conrad, Cairo which was lovely. I took the advise of many on tripadvisor and hired a guide to show us around. His name was Emad Hadeda and he absolutely made our trip! He arranged for everything and also arranged for everything in Luxor. Our time was hassle free. He has a Masters degree and is very knowledgable, he took us to all the sights. When we went to Luxor someone was there to meet us at the airport and everything was arranged. We stayed at the Jolie Ville which is a beautiful property, rooms could use some updating but everything else was perfict. Emad called us every night to make sure everthing was going well. We went on balloon ride which was awesome, saw belly dancing, held a cobra, camel rides and the people of Egypt were so nice. We bought some perfurme to be sent home and when there was a problem getting it shipped by the store, Emad shipped it to us himself, he is the best guide ever! We hope to go back again some time.

Great hotel in Cairo

by TripAdvisor Member BluesTraveller55

Stayed four nights in the Conrad for a business conference which I organized. Everything was delivered as promised (thanks Hebba!).

Great staff, always available and willing to help. Very nice facilities as well.

My room was nice, with a fantastic bed, good TV selection, a great shower and very clean.

The food was good, not extraordinarily so, but I always went back for more. The gym is great to help burn off all the sweets.

Will definately stay there again on my next trip to Cairo. Stayed at the Cairo Marriott 2 days later for 40$ a night more, and was very dissappointed.

Would definately stay here again

by TripAdvisor Member denterprised

This was the first time we had stayed in Cairo. What a busy city!!!

The Conrad was a very good base to see the sites, we booked through WEXAS who made a very good choice with this hotel.

The rooms were very comfortable and the staff were excellent. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wanted to stay in Cairo.

Great location and great hotel

by TripAdvisor Member MrEjection

First off, I am very loyal to Hilton Hotels and have very positive experiences at them in every city I have been to in the world. I stayed at the Conrad for three nights in, then went to Luxor for two days, then stayed at the hotel again for one night. I paid a little bit extra for an executive room on the executive floor, though my Hilton status probably would have bumped me up there anyway.

There are several things I would touch on (and you can contact me if you want more info). The service is incredibly friendly. I felt compeltely safe at the hotel and surrounding areas (travelling alone). Everybody there went out of their way to help you. The executive lounge was a bonus where I could use the Internet, read several newspapers, and enjoy a snack and drink. The concierge was great. The location was great. I didn't want to get caught up in the "heart" of downtown Cairo where the Nile Hilton, Hyatt, and Four Seasons NP are (which I am sure are great hotels as well). Cairo is loud, chaotic, hot (at least in July!!!)and can be very, very overwhelming. Traffic in Cairo is unexplainable and non-stop. The calls to prayer in the morning can be loud. The city is very dense as well. The location kept you about 15-20 minutes by foot from the heart of downtown, which is where it can be a whole new world if you are not used to it. You can barter for a cab ride for the equivalent of about $1.50 USD to take you to the center and for about $5.00 USD you can go anywhere, IF you want to barter. The cabbies outside the hotel know you are a tourist and try to scam you, but walking down the street about 500 feet makes getting a cab a lot easier. You can also walk down the Nile at night and get to Zamalek in about 15 minutes by foot from the hotel as well. The hotel caters to tourists and businessmen/women. Once you build up some comfort you will find there are so many great things about the city to see, but the hotel does provide a nice break from the chaos that can be Cairo. Overall, the city is great. Also, if this is your first trip to Cairo, I would recommend getting a limo service through the Conrad (they'll book it for you and give you a confirmation for about $50 USD). They get you through customs, help you with luggage, and get you to the hotel. The airport, like the traffic in the city, is very hard to describe unless you have witnessed it first-hand. I went alone on vacation and probably wouldn't go back unless somebody was set on going. If I did go back, I would definately stay here again. Feel free to contact me with any questions. I planned the whole trip to Egypt myself and have several resources that helped me out.

Comments