Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score No Data
Good For Business
Modest, Cheap but with fantastic service
The manager knows people everywhere in Egypt. For me he arranged a three-week package tour, including pick-ups and hotels, discounts and site-seeing all for less than a third of what it would have cost to do alone.
Embarrassingly inexpensive. The old building has seen better days but it's very clean.
Unique Quality: Rooftop cafe & breakfast is a very friendly area.
Staff couldn't be more helpful with their time and advise. Very accommodating and trustworthy.
Directions: Off Emad El Din St. Cairo
Take a taxi or, better still, have them pick you up at the airport/ train/ bus station.
Popular Hotels in Cairo
Pyramids Rd, Giza, Egypt
1089 Corniche El Nile, PO Box 63, Cairo
21 Ismail Muhammad, Zamalek, Cairo
1115 Corniche El Nile, Cairo
Explore the World
- Red Roof Inn Hilton Head Island
- Quality Inn Huntington Beach
- Pelican Cove Resort
- Staybridge Suites Tampa/Sabal Park
- Marriott Plaza Hotel Buenos Aires
- The Residency, Coimbatore
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Valley City - Waterpark
- Le Meridien Hildesheim Hanover
- Ibis Dublin West
- Mount Nelson Hotel
- Villa Princess Theophano
- Gran Playa Hotel
- H10 Palmasol
- Maui Kai Condominiums