PO Box 8 Cairo Airport, Cairo, 11776, Egypt

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 35% less than similarly rated 4 star hotels

• Court94403's Profile Photo

A Perfect Place

I found this hotel again after I was stranded when I couldn't get a flight to New York. The first time I stayed here was September 2009, at that time I couldn't appreciate it after a total of 16 1/2 hours of flight from San Francisco, amd at the time, it was just a room with a bed.

This time though, I was pleasantly surprised. The inside of the Novotel is clean modern, and beautiful. On the night I arrived, I was tired, hot and depressed because I was literally stuck in Cairo for 24 hours with no where to go!
    The reception staff was very patient, calming and friendly. I picked the busiest night to in the week to need a room, the hotel was full and they were in the middle of a large wedding.

I explained to the receptionist my problem and she immmediately said she would help me find a room as close to the airport as possible. She explained to me she didn't think she had any more rooms she would check and if not, she would try to find me a room next door at the Ibrotel. She and her manager offered me a room for 100.00 USD for one night and gave me an extra late late late check-out of 9 P.M. the following evening for an extra 35.00 USD!

The room was clean and quiet. I couldn't even hear the wedding going on downstairs. I even ordered room service, they were prompt and friendly. They even found the missing remote control for my TV.

Even though I had a terrible night, the Novotel was a nice surprise, I would definitely stay there again.

A word of caution, the bathroom is wonderful however, the tub is very high. Be careful when getting in and out after a bath or shower. Put down a towel or a bath mat to avoid slipping or falling down.

Unique Quality: Free breakfast is included in your stay, enjoy your breakfast outside by the pool. The food is good and the view of the outside grounds is very relaxing.

Directions: Directly across from Cairo International Airport next to the Ibrotel

Comments