Makadi, Makadi Bay, Egypt

Similarly priced and rated as other 5 star hotels

More about Makadi Palace

A really good place to stay!

by TripAdvisor Member NorwayHeidi

My family and I had 2 weeks holiday at this hotel from 7 - 21. mai 2007. We were 6 persons and had a wonderful holiday!
This is an all-inclusive hotel and all the rooms are juniorsuites.
We felt very safe here and woud't stay in Hurghada city...

We felt that Makadi palace and the sister hotel Grand Makadi is one big hotel. You can use the same swimming pool, the same beach and nearly the same restaurants (if you stay at the Makadi Palace you can eat in a few more restaurants than if you stay at Grand Makadi). The room is a little bigger in Makadi Palace, but the different is not so big. Ask for å room with view to the swimming pool, we liked that best.
If you just stay at this hotel, its difficult to use much money.
You have to tip "here and there" - 10 Egypt pound on the beach when they help you with the sun bed, the same to the person who clean your room and 10 or 20 if you are satisfied with the service at the restarants (specially allacarte).
The food was wonderful! We ate at alle the restaurants and they are different, but everyone is good! We didnt get sick.
By the way, my son forgot his mobil phone. I write to the hotel and they found the phone. Good service!
We will come back next year! We loved the place...

Simply The Best

by TripAdvisor Member HOLIDAYSRUS1

We have visited Egypt 5 times now and we were wondering how much better the hotels could get, well! Where do I start. The 1st impression you get is of the wonderful reception area and that sets the tone for the rest of the hotel. The hotel is set in a very well thought out site with plenty to please the eye. The rooms are all junior suites and are very comfortable and well furnished(if you like a cup of tea bring your own Kettle). The restaurants are all fabulous with very high quality food and service. We ate at the Thai restaurant 3 times and one of our party had been to Thailand and said the food was very authentique.We later discovered that the chef was a Thai!. The entertainment was excellent, the Egyptian singer was very cool. The cleanliness of the whole complex was unbelievable,
better than anywhere we have been before,including Mauritius. As in a previous review they mention the most acessible snorkeling is to the right of the hotel. As you get to the beach turn right by the building work and walk for at least 500 yds then you will pass a Makadi Palace Lifegaurd and you will then be in the sandy bay. Just go straight off the beach and you will find an underwater paridise. If you are going to snorkel you will love it around here. Summing up GO you will love it.

Fantasstic

by TripAdvisor Member debhyp

We stayed at the Makadi Palace the last week in April.

The hotel was stunning. The grounds were very well maintained with huge palm trees and gorgeous plants and flowers everywhere. It was spotlessly clean.

The rooms either overlook the pool or the gardens, although the room we had did have a bit of a sea view.

The rooms were spacious, with a huge bed, separate lounge area, big bathroom (with bath and shower) and a balcony with sun loungers. Very nice decor.

The air con wasn't great - so it got a bit hot at night.

There is a minibar (not free) that we used to keep our water etc cool.

We also took our own kettle to make coffee etc.

The maids were great. They would bring a big bottle of water every day which we used to clean our teeth and make coffee.

You get free beach/pool towels in the room which the maids change every day.

All the maids/hotel staff are men (you don't really see any women working in the resorts) but they were all very friendly.

The hotel is huge and took us a couple of days to find our way round. The pools are massive and go all through the hotel gronds. They are a bit cold but once you're in it's ok. There are loads of sunloungers and the pool boys will put up umbrellas and get you drinks if you want them.

There are also some loungers on the beach with umbrellas (but not very many). You need to get there about 6.30 - 7am if you want to get a bed - ridiculous I know, but they get snapped up quick.

The beach itself is nice but very rocky (coral). There are also jelly fish. I don't think they sting but I didn't take the chance to find out. You do need shoes to go in the sea otherwise it will really hurt your feet.

The food was really nice. The Dome is the main buffet restaurant for breakfast and dinner. There was a good selection for breakfast (cereal, crossaints, pastries, hot food, omlettes, pancakes etc).

For lunch we tended to eat at the Melange (just behind the Dome). Again it's buffet but there was a nice choice - salads, soup, hot food etc.

For dinner you could eat at the Dome (buffet) or you could book for one of the other restaurants (day in advance). We liked the Thai restaurant - waiter service. There was a good selection of food available on the all inclusive menu, but you could also pay a bit extra for other dishes if you wanted too.

We also ate at the A La Carte restaurant one night. If you get chance I would recommend it. It costs 20 EUR pp plus drinks, but the food is gorgeous and you get about 5 courses. The restaurant waiters and manager were obviously very proud of the restaurant and couldn't do enough for you.

Drinks wise you can have anything you want. Remember to drink loads of bottled water (dehydration is the main cause of upset tummies over there). You can get bottled water from the waiters at breakfast/lunch or even around the pool. The wine was actually ok (despite what I had heard). You can also have ice in your drinks as they use bottled water.

It seemed to be more of a couples/adults hotel - not many children around.

We wandered over to the Grand Makadi for a nosey and were glad we didn't stay there. It's not on a par with the Makadi Palace. Staying at the Makadi Palace does mean you can use the facilities of the Grand Makadi but we didn't bother.

The only thing I was disappointed with was that there was no spa (for massages etc). But I believe there are building one next door.

Everything is hotel based - not much outside of the hotel, so it's not the place to go if you want a lively/clubbing holiday.

There is a free shuttle into Hurghada everyday (runs about 3 times a day and you need to book). We went in one afternoon for a couple of hours and just wondered round the shops. The shop owners sit outside their shops and will try to entice you in, but they are very friendly and if you are not interested just say no thank you.

There was a big shop (think it was called Hurghada palace) that sold souvenirs etc at set prices. If you don't want to haggle or get hassled then this is the place to do your shopping.

Even though we were only there for a week we did decide to do a trip. We couldn't go all that way without seeing something. We ended up choosing the overnight stay trip to Luxor. It cost £105 each but was well worth it. We went on a Sunday morning (5:30am) and got back Monday evening (6pm). It was by coach, but there was only 12 of use on the tour so we had loads of room and the tour guide was fantastic.

Luxor is about 170 miles from Makadi Bay. It took just over 4 hours to get there but that included stopping twice at checkpoints.

On the first day we went to see Karnak Temple (WOW!!!). We then had lunch in a nice restuarant. We then checked in at the overnight hotel. We stayed at the Movennpick. It was on it's own little island and had a great infinity pool. We had a couple of hours to chill out (swim etc) before we all met up and went on a boat down the nile to watch the sunset. The boat took us up to Luxor temple which we got to see all lit up at night. Very impressive.
We then went back to the hotel for dinner.
The next morning we left at 7:45 and went to the Valley of the Kings. Then it was lunch and back on the bus back to Makadi Bay.

The whole trip was amazing, and although it sounds very rushed it wasn't. The tour guide was really good and explained all the history and took you round the temples then gave you time to wonder round and take photos etc.

It was really hot though - 40 degrees (only 30 in Makadi Bay). Make sure you take a hat, suncream and something to cover up so you don't get burnt. Also take a change of clothes for the evening etc. If you have a portable hand fan you may want to take that aswell. Oh, and take some loo roll and 1 EP notes for the toilets.

You can of course do a similar trip in just one day - but the overnight was a lot more chilled out and you got to see a bit more.

There are loads of other trips you can do aswell - like snorkeling, quad biking, trips to a bedouin camp etc.

Overall I was very impressed with Egypt. The hotel was gorgeous, the weather was fantastic, the people were really friendly.

I would definately go back and stay at the Makadi Palace.

Hope you enjoy as much as I did!!

Awful more like 3*

by TripAdvisor Member nikki1976

Well what can I say, after reading all the glowing reviews of this hotel I was expecting something pretty special, boy was I in for a shock!!! I have been to Egypt 15 times now, to different hotels and different resorts but Makadi is by far the worst resort and the Makadi Palace the worst hotel I have stayed in. Our flight was delayed so we didn't get to the hotel until 11.30pm and check in took over 1 hour, the reception staff were extremely rude and unhelpful and then we found out our sea view room wasn't ready. When we finally got to our room our view was of a column of aircon units and a starwell and you would not believe how noisy it was, also I requested an easy access room as I am disabled but our room was on the top floor and a long way from resturants etc. So much for having written confirmation of a sea view in a quiet location - we were too tired to argue by that point. OK so the room itself - well it stank or drains, some mornings it was so bad we had to sit on the balcony, it was not very clean, the cover on the bed had seen better days and generally the room was quite tatty - the mastic around the back was covered in mould and really the cleanliness was appauling. There were no hangers in the wardrobe and it took 3 calls and 2 hours to get some delivered and when they did come they were filthy and we had to wash them first. The drain was blocked in the sink and the shower was broken. These were fixed the next morning after a few irate phonecalls. We also wanted some room service as we had not eaten dinner - but the menu never arrived!!!. We decided to cut our losses and go to bed - but the pillows STANK of stale sweat - I must have sprayed half a bottle of my husbands aftershave on them so that we could get some sleep. We were woken at 5am by doors slaming and by 7am the room boys were shouting at each other, knocking on doors, wheeling their trolleys and generally this is not what one would expect from a 5* hotel. Also as from 8am workmen were walking on the gravel roof (directly above us) and you would not believe the noise. The 2 weeks we spent at Makadi Palace must be the worst 2 weeks sleep I have ever had. We were not informed of the major building works taking place directly next to the hotel and the noise was awful and was also an eye sore, the first day we had constant grinding of stone and banging. Don't be fooled by the nice photos of the hotel and pools. Although the gardens are well maintained the pools are another matter, they were full of debris, leaves, dead insects, sugar and butter wrappers and the water had a film on it. Not once during our 2 weeks did we see anyone trying to clean or fish out the debris.

During my 15 trips to Egypt neither my husband or I have been ill, well we both had dodgy tummies and I can safely say it was definaly down to the hotel food, which in my opinion was not very good. We ate in the following restaurants:-

Lebanese - The worst out of the lot. I had chicken which was stone cold and completely unedible and my husband had a lamb stew, which consisted of one peice of lamb which was so fatty he couldn't eat it, we left and ended up buying some chocolate instead.

Italian - Good food and good service

Carribean - Again good food and service

Thai - Food was cold and not authentic, but OK.

Dome - This is the buffett and was good but the food was not very hot.

The lunchtime restaurants were all very good.

The beach is right next to the buiding site and was so packed it reminded me of Benidorm and it was impossible to get beds on the beach. There was a lot of litter on the beach and also in the water, which was a bit off putting when snorkelling. The beach is quite rocky and it is difficult to get to the deeper water, especially for a diabled person - it was also a shame there were so many jellyfish (not the hotels fault obviously) but I hate jellyfish.

Some days our room was not cleaned until 4-5pm and on 1 occassion they completely forgot to clean our room. Beach towells should have been change daily but this was also forgotton on a couple of occassions.

Do not go into Makadi centre there is nothing there and is a complete waste of time!!

The hotel does not offer many activities, it has tennis courts and they have activities for children - but there is no spa or gym which is odd for a 5* hotel.

The air conditioning in the rooms is very tempremental and ours broke and wasn't fixed for 24 hours. In general the service is very very poor.

I certainly would never go back to this hotel - more like a bad 3*. Very dissapointing.

Some good and some very bad

by TripAdvisor Member NorwichPhil

We stayed at the Makadi Palace From 25th May for 2 weeks. Firstly the airport transfer is NOT 20 minutes as expected but just over an hour and the airport is complete chaos!
We had our 6 year old girl with us who to be fair had a great time meeting quite a lot of English children around the same age which was good for us. The food for her was a bit tricky - you may struggle. However for the adults among us i have to say on the whole the food is fantastic (especially the Thai) and the fine dining resturant also. I will just say though if you dont pay extra from the a la carte the service wont be quite so good! Which leads me on to my next point - some of the staff we found rude and totally uninterested in making our stay an enjoyable one - especially the pool service - it is virtually non existent which is a pain when you want to just chill after a heavy night on the wine! Be warned, it will tear the lining off your throat but it does the job! Seriously though, it is supposed to be 5* and sadly this hotel falls a long way stort of 5* standards. Beach towels are NOT changed daily, room sometimes isn't cleaned until late afternoon, light bulbs not replaced, dirty towels and sometimes no towels at all until you ring housekeeping and make a fuss - but why should you have to its advertised as a 5* hotel afterall!
Overall the hotel is in beautiful surroundings and the Thai and Fine Dining resturants are absolutely great. All other resturants are what you expect from 2 or 3* unfortunately. The snorkelling is amazing and is a must. If you can venture out about 30 metres or so, the rocks and coral disappear suddenly and its like going over a cliff edge into this amazing underworld. NOT TO BE MISSED!!
I'm sure you'll have a good time at this hotel if you're not too fussy - like being satisfied with 3* standards for 5* prices!
I, on the othe hand am not. What is most disappointing is that this hotel has the potential to be excellent. To be honest its some of the staff and thier attitude that lets this beautiful hotel down.

A Gem Even By Egyptian Standards

by TripAdvisor Member IanLincolnEngland

We booked direct with Panorama holidays. The flight with Air Malta (Excel) via Birnmingham was on time and very good. On arrival we were met by the reps who covered numerous travel companies and quickly guided to pay for visas (£10) and then to the buses. The journey to Makadi Bay should be no more than 25 minutes but the abysmal diversion to drop people off at the Coral Beach is appaling and not what you want after the long days travelling. Direct to Coral Beach is only 15 minutes from the airport why people stopping there cannot have their own transport is beyond me.

The arrival at the Makadi Palace is spectacular, the hotel is in fabulous grounds and is by far the finest of the hotels we saw in Makadi Bay.

The grounds are very well looked after, and are pristine, the quality of the outside grounds by far make up for the lack of ameneties in Makadi Bay, there is really no-where to go except for the hotel, but having said that we spent 2 weeks there and did not get bored.The building work going on next door was not even noticeable to us except at the beach bar, but even then it was not intrusive in any way.

The restaurants are all excellent, the Dome Restaurant is a bit of a bun fight at 1900 hrs with the smokers jostling for all the seats around the pool, but there never seems to be any shortage of fresh hot food. In fact having the smokers outside is a bonus for non-smokers. All the Restaurants that we used were really good, and the fine dining (exrtra cost) £14.00/head is well worth the investment, you would pay £50.00 min per head in the UK, and the service and food superb. The Thai is also one not to be missed either with knowledgeable staff and Thai Chef.

The main pool was very cold in March and really almost unbearable to the less thick skinned, but by the 3rd week of March it was tenable. The smaller top pool was OK all of the time this is the water polo pool, though we never saw it used for this purpose.There was no shortage of sunbeds either, and you didnt have to reserve a spot at 1700 hrs!!

The rooms are all the same inside from what we could see, but some have a narrow single arch balcony only suitable for one person to sunbathe on, but we believe there were only about 24 of these rooms in total in the hotel, all the others have wide balconies. A small criticism is that some of the lower level rooms need to have the shrubs and trees in front of the balconies cut back, the rooms can be dark without the additional foliage in front of the balconies becoming overgrown. Our room was well serviced by friendly staff who seem to work from 0800 to about 1700 on the rooms, the evening man changed our pool towels every evening and left fresh bottled water.

The reception is well manned with excellent English speaking helpful staff. The bars are all well run and the choice of drinks is fine.

Criticisms are minimal for this hotel.

The blond lady "singer" in the piano bar was awful, the worst monotone voice with the poorest programme we have ever heard anywhere in the world, and was not good enough for a 5 star hotel. The Jokers bar at least had a programme run by fun young people who wished to entertain (but it ican be a smokey old room)!

There was no gym (fitness centre) facility which is surprising, a hotel such as this open 12 months per annum needs an indoor gym facility, and possibly a small heated pool.

Finally its a shame that the reef in front of the hotel is so badly abused by people walking over the coral thats left. A walkway to the edge of the reef with a large pontoon would have been really nice for people to get to see the fish, and to enter the water from. This would prevent further reef damage and be such an improvement, elsewhere in Egypt most of the hotels have this facility and it makes it so much easier for visitors to gain access to the deeper water from the pontoon.

Would we go again to this resort, most definitely, the staff are excellent, the food is to be recommended and it really is a relaxing venue. If you want lively, noisy, please dont go you WILL be dissapointed.

Wonderful!

by TripAdvisor Member BarneyDevon

We booked through Panorama and flew with Excel Airways. Both were fine and flights were on time. Visa was £10 each and not £15 as Going Places told us. We stayed at the hotel in the Easter holidays.
The rooms were pleasant and comfortable, mini bar (Not free), hairdryer and a safe. The air-conditioning was effectively a fan as it did not produce cold air, only re-circulated, so it was a bit hot at night, no tea/coffee facilities - we took a kettle and had tea when we woke up.
Tea, coffee, water, soft drinks, beer, wine, local spirits and cocktails available all day. Age for drinking alcohol is 18. Restaurants didn't serve the spirits and cocktails though, but everywhere else did. Main restaurants were the Dome (breakfast and dinner)-bun fight in busy times but very nice food, Melange (lunch and dinner)-very cold inside we found and the same food at lunch and in the evening. The other restaurants were all excellent - Thai which we went to at lunch and in the evening and the A La Carte international at the Palace. At the Grand is Italian and Caribbean which were also excellent. You need to book in the evenings for these restaurants- over 2 days ahead we had to book the Italian.
Hotel grounds were beautiful and spotlessly clean, staff working all the time. They spray for insects I think twice a day which is a bit smelly if you are in your room with the balcony door open, but we only saw a few ants, and nothing else.
We had no problem finding 4 beds together in the grounds - there were always beds free. The building works were not a problem, we sat quite near every day. You hear the odd noise of a wheelbarrow being hoisted up and drilling occasionally. The bulk of the main building work seems to have been completed.
There is a shop at the hotel selling souvenirs/inflatables/beach shoes/sweets/clothing etc. but it's quite pricey and he didn't seem to want to haggle. Beach shoes can be bought from the small shop on the beach in front of the Grand.
Tipping - we didn't feel pressured to do this at all, but we did tip a pound or two here and there. The staff seemed happy to receive a please and thank you as much. The only time we had a hand thrust at us for money was at the airport.
Snorkelling was fine in front of the hotel - but easiest to swim out at high tide. The area described in other reviews to the right of the hotel has nicer sand, but no beds or free drinks. It's easier to get into the water there but you have to go further out.
If you are not into going in the sea the semi-submarine trip is great as you get to see all the fish and coral and stay dry!
We walked to the main part of Makadi Bay (3/4 hour along beach) where there are camels and horses. A little way inland there are souvenir shops and a supermarket.
In future we would leave our souvenir buying to the airport- Hurghada airport is full of tourist shops at much better prices than the ones in Makadi Bay. (They don't seem to sell shisha pipes though)
We had three out of five of us with a 24 hour tummy upset - but it was not the famous Egypt tummy, we didn't need treatment. It probably would happen anywhere hot with a change of food.
If you are looking for a lively happening place then this is not for you. There are two clubs for the evening - Piano bar which is quite adult and very pleasant, and the Joker Bar for all the family, with the odd thing going on.
The Grand and the Palace are like one large hotel - it's hard to see where one finishes and the other begins. It's great to have the use of everything, not sure I'd like to be at the Grand and not be able to use all the Palace's facilities.
Superb holiday, would certainly go again.

Outstanding Value for Money

by TripAdvisor Member peapod1000

We've just returned from a great week stay at the Palace, the previous reviewer is spot on for most things but without trying to repeat them again, my thoughts are:

Flight: - Air Malta also from Brum, at 6 foot I was extremely cramped, not good for 5 1/2 hour flight, not impressed.

However, once out of the plane, we were efficeintly whisked off to the hotel (via the same stops as mentioned below).

Hotel check in wasn't great, they seemed to be flapping about a bit but the room we had was great, very comfortable and a great view over the resort.

Restaurants, mostly great, some better than others (Thai, Discovery and recently opened on a night Sunset bar & grill our favs).

Pools, very cold but hey once you're in you adjust! Go on, jump in.

Fish - We went on a boat trip for snorkelling, which was fun in itself as you go to a great beach plus we met a nice couple also staying at the palace, but to be honest the fish off the hotel reef were better. (Than the trip fish, not the couple ;-)

Evening - not the liveliest place in the world but still OK. The jokers bar put on shows which are quite entertaining most nights, the piano bar had a guitarist on while we went. He was good but knew it. Although his intermission music was extraordinarily funny - the bar manager had to turn it off two nights running!

Drinks - Beer, great! Red OK, White wine, hmmmm, it either was very nice or awful. Rather odd as it was supposed to be the same wine, but you'll soon figure out which bars had the best drop.

Tips - We tipped quite a bit, but its difficult to get change for your £50 egyptian pound (£5 uk), reception never seemed to have any, if possible try and get small notes before you go. They do appreciate tips though.

Pharoahs revenge - It revenged on us alright, fortunately it was the last day and more fortunately our new buddies had more remedies than boots so we were lucky. Take some immodium!!!!!

Overall I'd say for the money we paid it represents great value, our flights were far too cramped, but we've paid double the cost for similar holidays in other parts of the world and they've not been much better if at all.

For a short week (or 2) in the sun I'd recommend this place.

Never again !

by TripAdvisor Member VladJ

I've just arrive from Egypt, a place I value for the Red Sea. It was my third time in Egypt, and second time in Hurghada. It was the worst trip from the third. The hotel is no way near 5*! Don't be fouled by the nice pictures of the garden and the colors of the buildings. I'm sorry to say this, but the rooms and the service is something like 3*. We arrived around 1 PM at the hotel and first thing after "marhaba" was "if you want to change your room, can be done tomorrow". It was a little scary for me, but I soon found out the reason. My first room, 4303 was miles away from the lobby, facing a beautiful construction site, where people start working at 7 AM and finish at 11 PM. Perfect first night... The furniture was like in comic books: try to close one door, another one goes open! Finally after the first night I went to the reception after a prior call to ask about the new room, as far as possible from the construction yard and the receptionist told me that only after 4 PM it would be possible. We went to the beach, no chance there to find any kind of umbrella, or sun beds... Maybe we went to late ... The new room was in the opposite wing of the hotel, with a view to one of the pools. Bathroom details: dirty towels, changed after 3 phone calls at the reception; water around the toilet, not fixed till the last day there. After a stupid accident, a muscle contraction I had to stay in bed for my last 2 days. Another adventure ... The very nice doctor came and gave some painkillers and explained to me that he can order some food for me at the room service, free of charge, as a sick guest of the hotel. Perect ! He called from my room, explained the situation to the reception and left. On both days the room service came with the recipe I have to sign and pay for the "free" room service. They called me also to inform that I have to pay even for the wheelchair if I want to use it further.

Word of advice: go visit Egypt, is beautiful, but NEVER go to an Egyptian 5* hotel. Choose an international chain (Intercontinental for Hurghada for ex.). My 2003 experience in Intercontinental in hurghada was perfect.

Excellent hotel with excellent food

by TripAdvisor Member darngar

Booked a weeks stay with Mytravel/Airtours. Magnificant hotel with very lavish hotel rooms.
Large variety of food with a choice of three restaurants. Try the Thai restaurant - excellent! However book early in the morning to avoid dissapointment. Food is excellent for an all inclusive hotel. In some restaurants the food is cooked in front of you. Drinks are very strong esp the wine!!
Staff very friendly and could not do enough for you.
Nothing to do or see outside the hotel but hotel are very good in organising transport for you to visit Hurgahada. If it is just relaxing holiday by the pool or beach then this is the holiday for you. Although Airtours do organise various trips to Luxor, Cairo etc.
Would def visit this hotel again

Fishes...Fishes...

NajelNajel

Sea UrchinSea Urchin

StingrayStingray

Makadi Palace or Grand Makadi

by trebor59

Has anyone recently tried to book a holiday to either the Grand Makadi or Makadi Palace hotels (linked) in Makadi Bay outside Hurghada? We have been there three times and it is a great hotel but seems to have disappeared off the radar in the UK. As far as I know the only UK operator is Thomas Cook through its' smaller partners i.e. panorama, Direct Holidays etc. i can find loads of blog about holidays as recently as October and November 07 but cannot book!!

Amy ideas?

by doodybee

have you checked on independant sites like travelrepublic and alpharooms for the hotel name

Hope you find it
Julie

by doodybee

asiarooms.com have it listed and you can book flights independantly from UK too.
we went to rhodes independantly earlier this year and saved a total of 400GBP from the cheapest travel agent deal we found looking at the same time

Best
Julie

by starttoend

I have just returned from Makadi Palace after a three week holiday and I can comfirm that the hotel is one of the best we have ever stayed in and we intend to go again in April. However, there is a problem. Thomas Cook are in dispute with the Egyption Booking Agency "Cairo Express" the local agents that do the organisation for Thomas Cook. As a result of this dispute Thomas Cook have put the Makadi Palace and other hotels in egypt that are Booked through this agency on STOP SALES until another agent can be found. But all is not lost. You could do the same as we are. Book direct with the Hotel email address palace@redseahotels.com or central reservations at info@redseahotels. Then book a flight to hurghada for about £350 return. You could then arrange with the hotel for a limo to meet you at the airport for £16 each way. So everybody Get Booking as we can't leave this fabulous hotel to the German.

Comments