Soma Bay, Egypt

More about Sheraton Soma Bay Resort

Sheraton-Soma Bay

by TripAdvisor Member MikeinKent

Just come back from Sheraton, Soma Bay on 11th Feb. 2008
Great all inclusive Hotel.
Meals were everything you could want with a 10 day rotation on evening meals.
Pool was heated when we were there, sea was still cold and the wind was still a little cold.
If you dive or snorkel then Orca diving is for you (go to the long promenade you see on your left as you stand on the beach).
Try the glass bottom boat, a great way to see the reefs and fish.
Watch out for the trips to Hurghada the hotel only drops you off in the middle section of Hurghada NOT the Hotel section as reps might tell you.
Only problem is that the Hotel is about 45 mins away from Town and there is nothing else around .
All in all a restful, relaxing place with great staff and great food.
Try the Sakkara beer.

3rd stay at Soma Bay

by TripAdvisor Member Gafia

Literally just back from the third stay at the Soma Bay Sheraton - arrived home in the early hours of 29th September. No big surprises from the last 2 visits!

The main reason to go to Soma Bay is to have a restful holiday in a good hotel on a lovely bay. Its fantastic for the stressed out and watersprorts enthusiasts. It is also very isolated and can feel a bit like you are in a time loop reliving the same day over and over. We have seen teenagers going stir crazy there!.
You can go to Safaga city (20 mins) or up to Hurghada (45 minutes). There are glass boat trips to see the beautiful reef and snorkelling trips out into the bay. The hotel organises evening shows, has a disco, a health club, kids club, and animators who organise football matches etc. There's golf and the nice Thalasso centre at the Cascades - you can eat there for a change. There's a Marina still under construction which apparently will have a couple of shops and a cafe and another large Hotel. Robinsons next door is a German all inclusive.
And that's it. If you want nightlife or shopping with your Egyptian sun and sand go to Hurghada or El Gouna.

The rooms are really comfortable and very well maintained with everything you need for a nice stay. The towels are changed twice a day once in the morning by the room attendant and in the evening by the towel man. They have their own brand of toiletries now which are surprisingly nice and you wouldn't mind using - not the usual washing up liquid shampoo and thin body lotion. All the rooms have a minibar stocked with soft drinks, juices, chocolate and beer. You have to pay for the minibar if not on all inclusive. Its about 30 Egyptian for a can of beer. All rooms have or will have soon a kettle and mugs and a tray with creamer, sugar, teabags, decaff nescafe. They are also going to provide for all rooms bathrobes and slippers/flip flops. When we were there in March last year it was slippers this time it was flip flops. There are 42 channels on the TV with Euronews, CNN, and 3 movie channels with movies in English subtitled in Arabic.
A couple of days in a weeks stay you normally get a plate of little pastries or biscuits.

The food here is still the best we've had in Egypt. There's always a good choice no matter what time of day you want to eat.
Breakfast is from 6.30 am to 11am and the choice is amazing.
Juices including fresh squeezed orange Fruits fresh, dried, stewed yoghurt (5 kinds) cereals (10 kinds) , breads (about 15 kinds) pastries (about 20 kinds) , cold cuts and cheeses, jams. The hot food includes burgers, chicken and beef sausages, beef bacon, baked beans, tomatoes with cheese, potato cakes, fish cakes, french toast, porridge and pancakes and waffles with all the toppings. There is a chef on hand to make omelettes to your taste. You can also have the Egyptian breakfast of brown bean stew - Fool - with white cheese, hard boiled eggs and pitta bread.

Should you feel you need any food after breakfast the Copper Crescent Grill is open from 11 till about 5.30 for grills, salads, sandwiches, huge pizzas fresh from the oven, fish, ice creams and desserts. It can be crazy in there at lunchtime - it is as previous reviewers have said best before about 1 o clock. You can get sandwiches, juices and ice creams from the Beach Hut.

There is afternoon tea at the Solar Bay bar.

In the evenings you can eat at the buffet L'Abydos or the Italian L'Emporio. The buffet has a different theme each evening or you can choose from the A' la Carte menu. We tend to eat at the Italian. The four course set menu very enjoyable. Example antipasti for starters with good breads including olive bread, second course a choice of two pastas or a pasta and a risotto, third course a meat or fish dish with a nice sauce and some vegetables and a choice from the dessert table.

There is 24 hour room service with soup, sandwiches, pasta, salads, grills, burgers, desserts.

None of this is cheap. The set menu at the Italian is £22 a head, a bottle of wine £15. So £60 for dinner for 2. A bottle of water is £1.50, a bottle of beer is £2.60 - Sakkara is MUCH nicer than Stella Local. Room service is relatively inexpensive - fillet steak and chips £8, spag bol £4.00) I believe that from the 1st November all water will be free at all outlets in the hotel.

I agree with previous reviewers that the all inclusive is definitely worth the money normally. We don't usually spend a lot on food and drink on holiday. We don't normally eat lunch (it's too hot adn we have to fit it around snorkelling trips) , we drink water or tea/coffee during the day and have a couple of bottles of beer or a bottle of wine in the evening. We ate in the Italian and had a room service meal on the evening we arrived. We had nothing out of the minibar and no ice creams or afternoon tea. The food and drink part of the bill was still £350.

Front desk and housekeeping service is normally excellent. Service elsewhere can be a bit patchy, not their fault when you see how they run around, they sometimes just don't have the time for you. It's due primarily to there not being enough staff to guests. It wouldn't stop us going there again.

Third time there

by TripAdvisor Member beax

We just got back from our third stay at the Sheraton Soma Bay and again we loved being there. First the site is great and quiet wich is something very important to us living crazy lives. The shore along the red sea can be very windy but soma bay is partly protected from strong winds. Second the staff, very friendly, helpfull, flexible, well manered and efficient. Third the hotel itself, I kind of like the pharaonic style, the pool is very clean, the room are neat, the decoration is Sheraton Style... there is a kettle to fix yourself some tea or coffee. The offered us some treats in our room, cookies, fruits... The food is good, you have more choice anyone can dream of. We choose half board and if you do not want to eat at the buffet you can go to the intalian restaurant to get the menu of the day at no extra charge.
I took some windsurfing lessons and Hamadeno is a great teacher beside being a incredible windsurfer.
They have a kid's club that seems to be fantastic, you could see that on kid's faces and eagernes to go there. From 7pm to 8pm the disco was for the kids only and after that they where ready to go to bed.
We will definitly go back

First Time Visitor looking forward to going back

by TripAdvisor Member Brooki

Returned from a week at Sheraton Soma Bay on 21st December 2007. We had a really relaxing time at this hotel set on a lovely bay with it's
own private beach. The weather was around 23c-27c, with a slight breeze, however still warm enough to get a tan for Christmas.

We booked our holiday through Thomas Cook and decided to go Bed and Breakfast, on arrival to the hotel we were given the option to upgrade
to Half Board Basis at 32 euro's per person per day, we declined. On a
daily basis everything is charged to your room and the bill to be paid
on departure. A day before we left we cleared our bill which was £180.00, which covered meals and drinks, so we had made the right choice in staying bed and breakfast base.

Currency in Egypt is mostly the Egyptian pound in the hotel, some euro
is also taken. We found the the hotel allowed us to convert our bill from Egyptian pound into US Dollars (but the bill has to be settled in
Cash not Credit Card, if Credit Card was to be used this would be charged in Egyptian pound).

This hotel is siutated roughly 45mins south from Hurghada, in Soma Bay it is very isolated with not many hotels around and one golf course and health spa, making it a fantastic place for the stressed out and watersports enthusiasts.

You can go to Hurghada (45 minutes), by hotel bus on a daily basis costing 9 euro's.

The hotel on a daily basis has various organised schedules in place, which consist of glass boat trips to see the beautiful reef and snorkelling trips out into the bay, evening shows, has a disco, a health club, kids club, and animators who organise aqua aerobics, football and volleyball matches etc.

Rooms and Hotel - I found the whole resort to be very clean and hygienic. Rooms were checked twice daily and small additions made it special – home baked cookies. Each room is provided with 2 bottles of water per day in the mini fridge, or you could get a free bottle at breakfast or evening meal, we were also provided with free flip flops.

The food – There is two restaurants to eat at. 1 restaurant is buffet
style which is excellent quality and the choice is really sustainable.
There is different themed menu's everynight which cater for all, pasta
dishes individually made to your liking, there was also stir-fry outside which was also addtional to the themed night. 2nd restaurant is an Italian and is Al la Carte, we ate there once and found the food
to be excellent and the costs was comparable to the buffet restaurant.

Service – the staff in the restaurant were very attentive and friendly, the housing keeping staff were friendly and very rarely seen, even though your room was clean. Bar staff in the hotel and pool
/beach area were very prompt

Pool area and sea – always plenty of places to sit, lovely clean and spacious areas. Great private beach area with plenty of room for everyone to enjoy.

We did two trips whilst we were in Egypt, first being a trip to Hurgada on Monday Morning, we found this to be very dirty and the locals would do anything to make you part with your money - not recommend.

2nd trip was to Luxor on the Wednesday, which started at 6.20am and we returned to our hotel at 10pm. This was a very long day, but a very good day seeing the history and the tour guide was an egyptian archiologist, with excellent knowledge from 3000 BC to 2007 AD !!. - This cost US 95 per person.

It's ideal for romantic couples, young kids and everyone else, but not
groups looking for nightlife as its 45 minutes away from anything and i mean anything.

We will definately go back.

Second Stay - great resort with tiny niggles

by TripAdvisor Member goldbyron

Returned from my second stay at Soma Bay Sheraton late last week. I stayed for 2 weeks and had a lovely time at this relaxing and peaceful resort. I think the hotel is probably one of the best in the Hurghada area especially after talking to other holidaymakers. Hurghada itself seems a bit grim and although Soma Bay has very little in the area (save for a golf course and spa) it is far nicer. The treatment centre (thermes de marin) in the resort is very nice actually and recommended. It is a little costly but the treatments were relaxing and the centre is very clean, tasteful and tranquil.

The hotel itself is very good especially for Egyptian standards however I will pick out some small negatives. I would thoroughly recommend staying there however and am merely trying to mention any improvements that could be made. I am also a fussy traveller who likes my home comforts so this should be borne in mind!

Positives:

Clean rooms and hotel. I found the whole resort to be very clean and hygienic. Rooms were checked twice daily and small additions made it special – a home baked cake left in the room or flowers on the bed.
The food – excellent quality and the choice is really sustainable for about 3-4 weeks. There is so many different dishes catered for – eggs cooked as you like for breakfast or pasta dishes individually crafted if you do not fancy anything else at dinner. I personally liked the stir-fry outside which was additional to the nightly theme (Far East my favourite).
Service – the staff in the restaurant were very attentive and friendly. There was one nameless waiter who was a little inappropriate in his physical boundaries with my partner. However that was avoided soon after and this resolved itself. Most waiters however were very genuine and lovely people.
Pool area and sea – always plenty of places to sit (in Nov) and lovely clean and spacious areas. Very few children when I went so it was very peaceful all day. Great private beach area with plenty of room for everyone to enjoy.
Gym – great addition for a gymaholic. Could do with a few more running machines or bikes as this gets full at 5pm but kept clean again and allows you to exercise while away from home. Air con a little lacking but the windows outwards make for an inspiring view while running.
Snorkelling – my partner did this the once – she found it an amazing experience. This was only off the jetty in the hotel so no doubt the trips out are better. The hire equipment and staff were very helpful and well stocked.
Cairo trip – the best and the worst day. Booked with Longwood – great value for money – packed a lot in and no doubt an experience to be had both to see the way of life and the sights. However the day was very long (4am-10.30pm) and this could have been shortened by an earlier flight back or later outwards. The lunch restaurant was also a little dodgy and we were all cautious in our eating. I looked awful on my return but was worth it 48 hours later when the day could be reflected upon!

Negatives:

Service – great in the restaurant and room but the reception staff could be a little friendlier. One of my traveller’s cheques was almost refused as apparently my signature didn’t match!
Dinner – not enough tables to sit everyone when they arrived for dinner. We managed to suss this out by the second week. Tip – get to dinner between 6-6.30 and bag a table especially if you want to be outside. The mainly German clientele are early eaters and are often seated before the buffet begins. If you got to dinner at 7ish you could be waiting 30 mins for a table. One night we were offered to sit in the other restaurant. This was empty of people and seemed silly for the tables and staff to be surplus. The buffet dinner caters for everyone and this restaurant seems unneeded. The waiters were also funny about us sitting in there and taking food from the other restaurant despite being told to do so. It is the same hotel and we shouldn’t have been made to feel unwelcome.
Occupants – a mainly older affluent german presence. Makes for a quiet and peaceful holiday however found other residents a little rude and stern in their manner especially when they heard where we came from! Younger residents were a little more relaxed.
Money/Charges – these seemed to be made up as they went along. We paid for dinner on two different rates although the bill was computerised. Dinner was either 95 E for hot and 55 E for desert or 85E for hot and 75 E for desert. I queried this and was told I was mistaken – I kept the receipts but as I was charged the lower rate mostly I did not bring this to the attention of the management. I was charged a better rate by waiters who I was familiar with which I think says everything. I would fully recommend paying as you go in the resort to prevent any over charges!

I went on a B&B basis with free water during my stay. I would highly recommend this financially unless you wish to drink a high quantity of alcoholic drinks and/or are a big eater. I saved about £100 not going half board and about £300 not going AI.

All in all – a lovely resort which I would return to.

So So Sheraton Soma

by TripAdvisor Member pugwash4x4

Reviewing the sheraton is not the easiest thing in the world as it's all a bit contradictory.

The physical hotel itself is lovely- very beautifully designed, rooms are comfy and well appointed (although not amazingly luxurious) and the bathroom is big and roomy. Pool is lovely and the beach is very private and very golden.

the levels of service really do let the hotel down though. The food in both the restaurants is NOT up to the level at which they charge- and seeing as they are charging £22/head for a buffet you would expect pretty damn good food. the a'la carte menu in the buffet is better value, but you never quite know what you are going to get- I ordered the same dish 3 times and got something different every time. the staff are not very friendly or helpful unless you tip them- in which case their friendliness increases in direct proportion to the amount of money you give them. which leads me onto the next point.

money. the hotel is setup to get as much cash as possible from it's customers- in many instances it was significantly more expensive than equivalent UK hotels- bottles of water are £1.30 per bottle- extortion considering that the local water is often questionable.

there are loads and loads of little things that really annoyed me about the hotel, and thehy all added up to leave a rather negative review of the holiday.

we won't be going to the sheraton again, although we will come back to the red sea for the diving! if anyone wants info about the orca dive club then email me.

Second time around - still a great hotel

by TripAdvisor Member Echo34Delta

I can't agree less with the previous reviewers comments about this hotel. We have just returned from our second stay at this hotel and found it as good as, if not better than last year.

To summarise:
Rooms - we booked a beach bungalow this year and were very pleased with it's location size and amenities. Basket containing sarongs, flip-flops and caps in the bedroom, a huge veranda with sun loungers, tables and chairs and large walk in closet. Also featured kitchenette with kettle, sink and fridge. Every couple of days we returned to our bungalow to find huge bowls of fruit, plates of home made biscuits or cakes.

Food - There is a new executive chef and the food has noticibly improved from last year (even though it was fine then). He appears a bit grumpy though and we never managed to see a smile crack his face! The quality and range of food is excellent - we had a delicious Beef Wellington on a couple of occasions. Similarly, the quality of food in the beach restaurant was excellent although lunchtime service can be a bit haphazard once all the tables are occupied. A tip - go before 1pm and it's fine. Fillet beef cooked to perfection!
I disagree with other reviewers comments about the cost of dinner. The hotel is in a secluded spot with no other local restaurants so why on earth would you want to book only bed and breakfast when you can eat like a prince on all-inc?

Staff - Very friendly, remembered us from last year and did not tout for tips. You must remember that these guys work very long hours and spend most of there time away from their families in other parts of Egypt so I don't begrudge tipping them at all.

The shop in the hotel sells the usual holiday tat along with sweets and biscuits at exhorbitant prices. Get the shuttle to Hurghada for your gifts and buy sweets at the supermarket opposite the drop off point.

This year we went on all of the five snorkelling trips organised by the hotel. Really nice sites with good guidance and we were lucky enough to come across a pod of dolphins. Prices around 20 Euro for a couple of hours.

If anyone is considering this hotel I would book directly on all inclusive rate directly with the hotel and get a charter/scheduled flight. It's much better value. As before - any queries to lizsmith36@hotmail.com

Possibly the best all inclusive on the Red Sea

by TripAdvisor Member Jesterrip

We have stayed in a number of all inclusive hotels from Mexico to Mauritius and the one area that most seem to stumble on is the buffet restaurant. Even the really good ones become stale after 2 weeks, but i can honestly say that even by the 14th night we were still having difficulty deciding what to eat, not because it was normal buffet school dinners, but because the variety and quality were superb. Choices of Beef wellington, Leg of Veal perfectly pink, Sea bass, Duck, etc.. etc.. Even the lunch time meals near the pool were sensational, fantastic Fillet Steak again cooked perfectly, (the service at lunch time is a bit slow though, 10-15 mins for an ice cream to arrive) It is brilliant to see the executive chef Colin out in the restaurant meeting and chatting to the guests, and contrary to a previous review he does smile and even laugh occasionally. You know they are proud of wwhat they do when they want to come and talk to you about it.
The hotel is impressive to look at, built to look like the temple at Karnak. The rooms are ok although we had to upgrade to a suite as the first room we were given was too small for a couple and 2 kids.
The kids loved the kiddy club and Lucy (4) was there most of the time making all sorts of things and often returning with not just her face painted but her legs, arms and back too. The staff were excellent especially Eli.
The first few days i was frustrated with the lack of service around the pool, but once we got to know the bar man he started coming over and asking us if we wanted drinks, after a week we started getting the beds next to the pool bar anyway. He was a very nice bar man. You can also order your lunch at the pool bar and he will bring it to your bed. By the way, the beds all have thick matresses and pillows on so you will fall asleep. We tried the beach a couple of times but although it is a brilliant beach for kids, gentle shelving sand to waist depth after 30mtrs, i'm not keen on being sandy and salty, so we mainly stayed poolside.
The house reef is fantastic, i dived twice but whilst snorkling we saw Morays, blue spotted rays, squid, Napolean fish, you name it it's there. Some of the best snorkling around, absolutely no need to go off on a boat trip for it.
All in all a really nice hotel, the evenening entertainment is a bit ropey at times but hey ho. Will i go back? i never return to the same place twice.....but i might this time, maybe for a week.
It's ideal for romantic couples, young kids and everyone else, but not groups looking for nightlife as its 45 minutes away from anything. There is a spa but in another hotel, the sheratons sauna and gym are basic, Golf is next door also, i would say it was mainly a couples resort.
We went to Luxor for an overnight tour booked through the spring tours rep. Opting for a private minibus for six of us and a night in the Luxor Sheraton. (Better than the budget hotels normally included but still very 1970's) Fantastic time in Luxor including the usual sites, but Felucca trip and sunrise hot air balloon ride were the highlights.

peaceful

by TripAdvisor Member Cambridgegal67

We got a cracking deal from Thomson and after reading the reviews we opted for AI. It was well worth it. You do not however get any alcoholic drinks except beer and local wine free. Beware that if you order a bottle of wine it is brought to your table and is absolutely fine on tatste but if you order wine by the glass it is from a big carton and is completely different (and awful). We drank lots of different non alcoholic cocktails and got our moneys worth from the bars!We ate twice in the Italian and had the set menu (which was more than enough) and enjoyed that as part of the AI.We had a partial sea view room but we were on the garden and had lovely views of the sea and the garden.It was nice to have a patio area.Nothing was too much trouble. The first room we had was for smokers but we were moved immediately. The food was amazing in the eveniings and very good at lunchtime in the beach restaurant.The sea was very cold but we hired wetsuits for snorkelling(although there are lots of things free with Ai to do with watersports,wetsuits are not).The beach was very clean but we were disappointed to have a dog next to us one day.It was an exception and it was meant to be in a car but it was not pleasant when it went to the toilet on the beach!The evening entertainment was limited as it was indoors but ok.The TV could do with one Uk or USA news channel. I did suffer with gastroenteritis which the Doctor said was a change from Europe to Eygptian air! Mmmmm. But he gave me some drugs and advice. Cost of 77Euros.Bike hire has to be paid for and there isnt many places to cycle to.We had a few ants in our room and it was sprayed and so we got wetsuit hire free the next day. I would return but I dont know if I would pay the brochure price. Look out for deals.A lovely hotel,peaceful and restful and suprisingly hot for December.

khalid_2's new Egypt Page

by khalid_2

Abu Simbel

Not only are the two temples at Abu Simbel among the most magnificent monuments in the world but their removal and reconstruction was an historic event in itself. When the temples (280 km from Aswan) were threatened by submersion in Lake Nasser, due to the construction of the High Dam, the Egyptian Government secured the support of UNESCO and launched a worldwide appeal. During the salvage operation which began in 1964 and continued until 1968, the two temples were dismantled and raised over 60 meters up the sandstone cliff where they had been built more than 3,000 years before. Here they were reassembled, in the exact same relationship to each other and the sun, and covered with an artificial mountain. Most of the joins in the stone have now been filled by antiquity experts, but inside the temples it is till possible to see where the blocks were cut. You can also go inside the man made dome and see an exhibition of photographs showing the different stages of the massive removal project.

Alexandria

The second largest city in Egypt, and has an atmosphere which is more Mediterranean than Middle Eastern. And can be visited in a day's sightseeing. Alexandria is a year round beach resort with long white beaches and blue sea.
Alexandria, the bride of the Mediterranean was founded by Alexander the Great in 332 BC, as the capital for his Egyptian Kingdom. This second largest city in Egypt, has and identity of its own. Separate from the image of ancient Pharaohs and Pyramids, it is the brainchild of one of the world's greatest military figure, home of the largest library and greatest center of learning the ancient world. In addition to founding Alexandria's famed library, Ptolemy ordered the construction of the Pharos lighthouse that counted among the Seven Wonders of the World.

Greeco Roman Museum

The collection, which covers the period from the 3rd century BC to the 7th century AD, includes frescoes, coins, mummies, papyruses, vases, ums and a large number of sculptures.

The Catacombs of Kom El Shoufa

Kom El Shoufa is underground wonder world of ornate carvings and paintings and mixture of Roman and Egyptian designs. It is the Largest Roman Funerary complex in Egypt and dates from the second century AD.

Pompeiy's pillar

This 25m column of red Aswan granite overlooking the city, was once the center of the ancient site of Mark Antony and Cleopatra's second library. Standing 27m high with a circumference of 8m, it was erected in honour of the Emperor Diocletian, originally from the Temple of Serapis, once a magnificent structure rivalling the Soma and the Caesareum.

Fort Qaitbay

This citadel is the furthermost edifice on the harbour arm. The Fort is on the original site of Pharos, Alexandria's ancient lighthouse, built in 279 BC to a height of 125 meters and topped with a statue of Poseidon. Although Pharos was restored at various times it had finally crumbled by the time the original Fort was built here, in 1480's. This magnificent structure houses Fort Qait Bey's naval Museum.

The Roman Theatre

Discovered in 1964, after 30 years of excavation, this well-preserved ancient Roman Theatre with marble seats, galleries and sections of mosaic flooring, was probably a roofed theatre used for musical performance and based on the inscription carved on the seats, wrestling contest. The theatre had a capacity of 700-800 seats and in Ptolemaic times it was the Park of Pan, a pleasure garden surrounded by Roman villas and baths.

Aswan

Here the Nile is at its most beautiful, flowing through desert and granite rocks, round plush green islands covered with palms and tropical plants.

Elephantine Island

The ancient military bhold of Elephantine Island separates the Nile into two channels opposite Aswan. Apicturesgue walk through Nubian villages takes one to entrance of the small museum. The ruins of many temples can be seen, including the temple of Khnum.

Kitchener's Island

Kitchner's Island is a botanical garden, filled with exotic plants and trees imported from all over the world. It is a perfect place to spend a lazy afternoon in the shade. The island must be reached by boat, and is located on the other side of Elephantine Island from Aswan. The Island was given to Lord Kitchner for his campaigns in the Sudan, and he moved their and created his garden, importing plants and trees from all over the world. Today, the Egyptian government operates this popular tourist destination.

Kalabsha Temple

Kalabsha Temple originally built at Kalabsha (Talmis) was moved to its present location at New Kalabsha (Chellal) in 1970, together with other monuments from Nubia, including the Kiosk of Qertassi (Kertassi). Also nearby is Beit al-Wali. Reachable by taxi or by boat, depending on the water level, the sandstone edifice was built by the Roman Emperor Octavius Augustus (30 to 14 BC) and dedicated to the fertility and Nubian Solar deity known as Mandulis (Merwel who was the Nubian counterpart of Horus).

Agha Khan Mausoleum

This is the Mausoleum of the spiritual leader of the Ismailis, a Shi'ite sect (as were the Fatimid) based principally in India but with followers around the world. It is a very elegant pink granite structure of late 1950 origin, which also resembles the Fatimid tombs in Cairo. Members of this sect consider themselves to be the direct spiritual descendants of the Fatimid. The Mausoleum has an excellent view, including Aga Khan's white villa below, and is near the Monastery of St. Simeons on the west bank at Aswan. His Begun, or wife, still lives in the villa three months of the year.

The Unfinished Obelisk

The Unfinished Obelisk located in the Northern Quarry still lies where a crack was discovered as it was being hewn from the rock. Possibly intended as a companion to the Lateran Obelisk, originally at Karnak but now in Rome, it would have weighed over 2.3 million pounds and would have been the worlds largest piece of stone ever handled. However, a crack in the stone occurred, which caused it to be abandoned. Tools left by it's builders have given us much insight into how such work was performed. The site has recently been renovated and equipped with tourist facilities. Nearby is the Fatimid Cemetery.

The Temple of Philae

Philae temple was dismantled and reassembled (on Agilika Island about 550 meters from its original home on Philae Island) in the wake of the High Dam. The temple, dedicated to the goddess Isis, is in a beautiful setting which has been landscaped to match its original site. It's various shrines and sanctuaries, which include The Vestibule of Nectanebos I which is used as the entrance to the island, the Temple of the Emperor Hadrian, a Temple of Hathor, Trajan's Kiosk (Pharaohs Bed), a birth house and two pylons celebrate all the deities involved in the Isis and Osiris myth. The Victorian world fell in love with the romance of the Temple. But at night you can also visit the Sound and Light Show, a magical experience as floodlit buildings are silhouetted against the volcanic rocks and water surrounding them. So today, Philae is more fun then every before.

The High Dam

Located near Aswan, the world famous High Dam was an engineering miracle when it was built in the 1960s. Today it provides irrigation and electricity for the whole of Egypt and, together with the old Aswan Dam built by the British between 1898 and 1902', 6km down river, wonderful views for visitors. From the top of the two Mile long High Dam you can gaze across Lake Nassar, the huge reservoir created when it was built, to Kalabsha temple in the south and the huge power station to the north.

Cairo

Cairo offers an incredible selection of shopping, leisure, culture and nightlife. Shopping ranges from the famous Khan el-Khalily souk, (bazaar) keeping its image unchanged since the 14th century, to modern air-conditioned centers displaying the latest fashions. All the bounty of the East is here - particularly good buys are spices, perfumes, gold, silver, carpets, brass and copperware, leatherwork, glass and ceramics . The famous street markets, like Wekala al-Balaq, for fabrics, including Egyptian cotton, the Tentmakers Bazaar for appliqué-work, Mohammed Ali Street for musical instruments and, although you probably won't want to buy, the Camel Market makes a fascinating trip.

The Giza Zoo and the Botanical Gardens. A trip on the Nile in a felucca or ride on horseback from the Giza Pyramids to Sakkara. For a day trip outside Cairo visit Haraniya village and see the beautiful tapestries and weaving produced by local people. Cairo Tower, a modern 187 meter-high tower with views of the city from all sides, topped by a revolving restaurant.

Cairo comes alive at night, which is the best time to shop, eat delicious Middle East cuisine, A dinner in a floating restaurant on the Nile, Smoking an apple-flavored shisha waterpipe at a coffee-shop or see oriental dancers and cabarets at a luxury hotel. The splendid Opera House complex houses several galleries (including the Museum of Modern Art), restaurants and concert halls. Listening to Arabic music under the stars, in the open-air theater, is a magical experience. At El-Ghuriya, in the heart of Islamic Cairo, you can watch folk musicians and whirling dervish dancers. And don't forget the most essential after-dark experience, the Sound and Light show at the Pyramids, a dramatic fusion of light and music recounting the story of antiquity.

The Pyramids

There are three, built by Cheops, Chepren and Mycerinos, the largest being over 137m (450ft) high and containing some three million huge blocks of stone.

Sphinx

In a depression to the south of Chephren's Pyramid sits a creature with a human head and a lion's body. The sphinx appears to have started in Egypt in the form of a sun god. The sphinx is usually a head of a king wearing his head dress and the body of a lion. The Great Sphinx is to the north east of Chephren's Valley Temple. Where it sits was once a quarry. Chephren's workers shaped the stone into the lion and gave it their king's face over 4,500 years ago. The sphinx faces the rising sun with a temple to the front, which resembles the sun temples, which were built later by the kings of the 5th Dynasty.
The body is 60m in length and 20m tall. The face of the sphinx is 4m wide and its eyes are 2m high. Part of the uraeus (sacred obra), the nose and the ritual beard are now missing. The beard from the sphinx is displayed in the British Museum.
It is possible that it is Chephren. If that is so, it would then be the oldest known royal portrait in such large scale.

Sakkara

The vast royal and civil necropolis of the former Empire spreads on 8-km long and 2-km large in the west of Memphis and to 40 km to the south of Cairo. It shelters the famous pyramid to degrees of Pharaon Djoser constructs by architect Imhotep. It is the most former pyramid and for the first time, the stone is used. Saqqarah, it is also many Egyptian dignitary tombs decorated of painted low reliefs that provided an inexhaustible source of information on the daily life in Egypt in the time of the Pharaons.

Memphis

Of the very former capital of the former Empire, Mennof Rê named Memphis by the Greeks, that spread on 15 km of Guizeh in Saqqarah, it remains only few traces. Its decline began with the creation of Alexandria, the new capital. In 391, the edict of Théodose orders the closing of the temples. The destruction of the city begins and the Moslem conquerors use the stones of the monuments to construct their palaces and their mosques. On this site, the giants of Ramsès II have been discovered. One of them is exposed there, the other is on the place from the station to Cairo, the Ramsès place.

The Egyptian Museum

One of the world's most famous museums contains the largest, and one of the most impressive, collections of Pharaonic and Byzantine art and sculpture from the surrounding area. The magnificent collection of Antiquities includes the priceless treasures from Tutankhamun's Tomb, The Mummies, Sarcophagi…..

Coptic Cairo and Hanging Church

Coptic (Christian) Cairo is home to the famous hanging church, which originates from the 4th century and was rebuilt in the 9th century, over the ruins of the Fortress of Babylon, and dedicated to the Virgin Mary.
Church of St. Sergius, Church of St. Bacchus, which is a 5th century basilica, built over a grotto where the holy Family is stayed.
The Church of St Mercurius, the Convent of St. George and The Coptic Museum where you can find the finest collection of Coptic art and antiquities in the world.

Mohamed Ali Mosque

Built between 1830-1848, also referred to as The Alabaster Mosque, is situated at the Citadel of Salah El Din.

The Citadel

One of Cairo's most popular tourist attraction, located on a spur of limestone and provides a panoramic view of Cairo from the Moqattam Hills. The Citadel was not a great military base of operations, but as the "Dome of the Wind", a pavilion created in 810 by Hatim Ibn Hartama, In 1176, Salah ad-Din fortified the area to protect it against attacks by the Crusaders, and since then, it has never been without a military garrison.
The Citadel actually consists of three main sections, surrounded by their own walls with towers and gates. These consist of the Lower Enclosure (El-Azab), the Northern Enclosure (El-Ankishariya) and the Southern Enclosure which is the Citadel proper (El-Qal'a). The two main gates are on the north (Bab el-Gadid) and south (Bab el-Gabal). Particularly when viewed from the back side (from the north), the Citadel reveals a very medieval character.

Khan el-Khalili

Khan-el-Khalili Bazaar, where one can bargain for traditional leatherwork, brassware and excellent inexpensive tailor-made clothing. It is set in an area of narrow winding streets where the local inhabitants will always approach the traveller in the hope of doing a little business.
This market is situated at one corner of a triangle of markets that go south to Bab Zuwayla and west to Azbakiyyah. The Khan is bordered on the south by al-Azhar Street and on the west by the Muski Market.

Luxor

Luxor, once the ancient capital of Thebes, now has the most spectacular collection of antiquities in the world. It is the greatest open-air museum in the world, filled with monuments of ancient civilisation. The town it self is centred on the remains of Luxor and Karnak Temples.

West Bank

Where shadows of sunset through the city of the dead are the tombs of the Nobles, the Valley of the Kings and Queen Hatshepsut’s Temples. King Tutankhamen’s tomb is the most famous tomb in the Valley of the Kings, and Queen Hatshepsut was the only woman rule over Egypt as a Pharaon.

The Tombs of Nobles

The northern hills of the West Bank are filled with rock-carved tombs of Princes dating from the Old Kingdom to the Roman period. At night they are illuminated with concealed spot light and can be seen from Aswan.

Colossi of Memnon

Amenhotep III (18th Dyn) built a mortuary temple in Thebes that was guarded by two gigantic statues on the outer gates. All that remains now are the 19.5m statues of Amenhotep. Though damaged by nature and ancient tourists, the statues are still impressive. Long after Amenhotep the Greeks decided that the statue represented their hero, Memnon, son of Tithonus, and Eos, who fought in defense of Troy and was slain by Achilles. The north statues, of Amenhotep's mother Mutemuia and Queen Tiy, were shattered by an earthquake. The fallen remains produced a musical sound under certain weather conditions. The Eqyptians thought that this music came directly from the gods. To be granted a song meant that you were very much in favor of the gods. Visitors came from miles around to hear the music, including Emperor Hadrian, in 130 A.D. The music stopped in 199 A.D. when the statue was repaired.

East Bank

East bank of the Nile, in the city of the living, the Luxor temple and Karnak temples designed in old centuries to greet the sunrise.
The Temple of Karnak is built on a massive scale, covering one hundred acres. It is actually three main temples, smaller enclosed temples, and several outer temples. This vast complex was built and enlarged over a thirteen hundred years period. The three main temples of Mut, Monthu and Amun are enclosed by enormous brick walls

Hurghada

Hurghada was founded in the early 20th century, and until a few years ago, remained a small fishing village. But today, it has gone on to become the foremost tourist resort of the Red Sea coast and an international center for aquatic sports. If it takes place in or on the water you can do it here: windsurfing, sailing, deep-sea fishing, swimming, but, above all, snorkeling and diving. The unique underwater gardens offshore are some of the finest in the world, justifiably famous amongst divers. The warm waters here are ideal for many varieties of rare fish and coral reefs, which may also be observed through glass bottom boats. This area has many fine accommodations, usually offering warm and efficient service. Restaurants are mostly along the main road. While in Hurghada, don't miss the museum and aquarium, with their complete collections of flora and fauna of the Red Sea.

Today, Hurghada is known as a party town, particularly among Europeans. Locals and others will tell you that life begins at night in Hurghada, with the many, many clubs. They are particularly frequented by the young, but certainly many others of all ages. One may often find a rousing party centered around the visitors from a tour group taking over the action of a particular bar. They are easy to find along the main street, along with loads of inexpensive and expensive hotels.

One of the Local Evening Hot Spots just a bit still too Early

Small Pubs, Restaurants and Internet Cafes line the Main Street as well as around the McDonald’s Restaurant near the Helnan Regina hotel .

It is also a beach resort, where thousands of older Europeans and others come with their families to enjoy the sun and fun of private resort beaches, some all inclusive. Many of these hotels offer so many activities and facilities that one may never need to leave the resort. Often, the larger resorts have zoos, playgrounds, discos, bars, a number of pools and even small theaters.

Hurghada is also a city under development. Many new hotels and construction are taking place, and we can expect to see some great new hotels, restaurants and other facilities in the near future. Actually this is a busy section of the Red Sea in general. Safaga is just south of Hurghada, and Soma Bay with its beautiful Sheraton is even closer to the South. To the North is El Gouna, a highly organized resort community. Together, these communities and resort areas offer just about everything a visitor might wish for, from raucous parties to isolated scuba diving, with golf, bowling and fishing in between.

Islands near Hurghada offer all kinds of fun and excitement. Take a day trip to Giftun Island for snorkeling and a fish barbecue, or view the Red Sea from a submarine! When you're not in the sea you can shop in the boutiques, relax in the luxury holiday villages or visit the Roman Mons Porphyrites (mountain of porphyry) remains at nearby Gebel Abu Dukhan (Father of Smoke). Day-trips or safaris to explore the Red Sea Mountains by camel or jeep are also available. Other nearby islands and destinations include the Shadwan Island (Diving, snorkeling, fishing but no swimming), Shaab Abu Shiban (Diving, snorkeling and swimming), Shaab el-Erg (Diving, fishing and snorkeling), Umm Gammar Island (Diving and snorkeling), Shasb Saghir Umm Gammae (Diving), Careless Reef (Diving), Abu Ramada Island (Diving), Shaab Abu Ramada (Fishing), Dishet el-Dhaba (Beaches and swimming), Shaab Abu Hashish (Beaches, diving, snorkeling, swimming and fishing), Sharm el-Arab (Diving, swimming and fishing and Abu Minqar Island (Beaches and swimming).

Gouna

Located 22 Km (12 1/2) north of Hurghada under the silhouettes of sharp edged mountains and bordering the crystal waters of the Red Sea lies El Gouna, the region's most exclusive destination. Built on clusters of islands surrounded by turquoise lagoons, El Gouna spreads over 11 kilometers of the most pristine beachfront.

El Gouna seems to have something for everyone including secluded beaches and exclusive hotels for those seeking the getaway holidays, desert safaris and the world's best diving for the more adventurous, endless in-house entertainment for those traveling with the family, and a great night life for the wild at heart.

El Gouna began with a romantic vision: friends, boats and a passion for the sea.. What started out as a dream and a small marina evolved into a fully comprehensive resort, with Egypt's most luxurious villas, internationally renowned hotels, a wide range of picturesque restaurants and a vibrant, bustling village.

And yet from a resort, El Gouna was to evolve even further - into a town with a life and soul of its own. El Gouna is no longer simply a tourist destination but a town attracting visitors and residents from all parts of the world. Private businesses are thriving, from the boutique and restaurant owner, to those investing in El Gouna's industrial sector which includes a brewery, a winery and a water bottling company. Although difficult to imagine, El gouna's growth has been carefully planned with beauty and functionality as its top priorities.

In spite of having grown into a self-sufficient town resort with powerful infrastructure and extensive community support facilities, El Gouna has done so with great care for its surroundings. El Gouna was recently awarded the "most environmentally friendly resort in Egypt" for its endless efforts in this area.

El Gouna has grown into a diverse community where the initial spontaneity and sense of adventure continue to live on.

Kafr El Gouna : The Kafr is the heartbeat of El Gouna; a town center with endless activity during the day and few hours of sleep at night. It is here that guests and residents come together.

Set on an island, this town center is built in the traditional Egyptian style of inner courtyards, endless alleys and rolling domes. The subtle tones of the Kafr's pastel colored buildings give a spectacular contrast to the bright turquoise of its surrounding lagoons.

The Kafr provides everything one would expect of a lively downtown area; colorful shops, art galleries, cafes, a wide selection of restaurants from local delicacies to fine French and Italian dinning, bars, discotheques, a cinema as well as the more practical services such as a school, travel agencies and a post office.

Safaga

Safaga, is a working port located 60 KM south Hurghada with several tourist villages specializing in diving holidays, a handful of hotels and some excellent fish restaurants. Its unspoiled beaches and stiff breezes made it the ideal venue for the 1993 World Windsurfing Championships. Day trips to Tobia Island or Mons Claudianus in the Red Sea Mountains can be arranged with local guides .

Sharm El Sheikh

Sharm el-Sheikh, one of the most accessible and developed tourist resort communities on the Sinai peninsula. All around are Bedouins, colorful tents, mountains and sea. There are small, intimate hotels with modern designs, as well as larger hotel complexes belonging to International chains, plus about all the amenities one could expect of a tourist center, including casinos, discos and nightclubs, golf courses and health facilities. In fact, with diving and snorkeling, windsurfing and other water sports, horses and camel riding, desert safaris, and great nearby antiquities attractions, it is almost impossible for a visitor to ever suffer from boredom.

Four miles south the southern section of the town stands on a cliff overlooking the port. and is a great view.

Na'ama Beach is one of the center of the tourist activities. Located just north of Sharm, this area is developing into a resort town of its own. Most hotels at Na'ama Bay have their own, private beaches with comfortable amenities such as chairs, shades and even bars.

Shark's Bay is also nearby, and again is a growing resort community with more and more to offer, along with several diving centers.

The small harbor known as Sharm el-Moiya is located next to the civil harbor, has accommodations for boats, and includes a Yacht Club with rooms.

For those who live to shop, the Sharm El-Sheikh mall provides shops with both foreign and local products, including jewelry, leather goods, clothing, pottery and books.

It has been said that this is a must visit for all diving enthusiasts. There are many diving sites along the 10 mile beach between Sharm el-Sheikh and Ras Nusrani.

Ismailia

Ismailia really has no real monuments of ancient times to see. It was founded in 1860 by the Pasha Ismail who was the Khedive during the construction of the Suez Canal. However, it is a pleasant city of 300,000 people and has some beautiful old villas.

The city is clearly divided by Sharia Sultan Hussein (street). One one side (east) the city is very peaceful and quite, while on the other side is a huge urban area.

There are several good beaches in the area around Lake Timsah (Crocodile Lake, but don't worry) about seven miles southeast of the city, which has several hotels and clubs about.

Port Said

The origins of Port Said is that of a working camp founded in 1859 by Said Pasha to house men working on the Suez Canal. By the late 19th century, it was an important port where all the major maritime powers had consulates. Much of the city was built on a section of Lake Manzala which was reclaimed by landfill.

The City was damaged during the Suez Crisis, and again during the wars of 1967 and 1973, but the city has largely been rebuilt and today is a pleasant city of 400,00 people. It is also considered a summer resort by Egyptians and the beach is lined with vacation bungalows. The main street, with most commercial enterprises, is Sharia Palestine.

This is where the huge ships wait to enter the Suez Canal, and it can be a sight to behold. But also often missed, but of interest is the colonial architecture of the 19th century in the town center.

There is a National Museum in Port Said, which houses artifacts from most periods of Egypt's past, including pharaonic and prehistoric. Located on Sharia Palestine, the museum also houses Islamic and Coptic exhibits, including textiles, manuscripts and coins. There is a also a room devoted to artifacts of the Khedival family.

There is also a Military Museum located on Sharia 23rd of July. Along with some small displays of pharaonic and Islamic wars are artifacts from the Suez Crises and the 1967 and 1973 wars.

Across the Canal from Port Said is Port Fuad, which is really only a bedroom community to Port Said. However, if time permits is is a very pleasant place to take a stroll among the gardens and sprawling residences located there.

So what does New York and Port Said, Egypt have in common? Originally, American's very own statue of Liberty was to be placed not in New York but at Port Said. The Statue of Liberty was really inspired by the huge statues at Abu Simbel. Auguste Bartholdi, the sculptor of the statue designed the American Lady of Liberty as 'Egypt carrying the light of Asia'. However, the Khedive Ismail decided that the project was too expensive, so the 'Light of Asia' was sent to the US instead, where she became the Statue of Liberty.

Bahariya Oasis

Set in a depression covering over 2000 sq. km., Bahariya Oasis is surrounded by black hills made up of ferruginous quartzite and dolorite. Most of the villages and cultivated land can be viewed from the top of the 50-meter-high Jebel al-Mi'ysrah, together with the massive dunes which threaten to engulf some of the older settlements. The Oasis was a major agricultural center during the Pharaonic era, and has been famous for its wine as far back as the Middle Kingdom. During the fourth century, the absence of Roman rule and violent tribes in the area caused a decline as some of the oasis was reclaimed by the sand. Wildlife is plentiful, especially birds such as wheatears; crops (which only cover a small percentage of the total area) include dates, olives, apricots, rice and corn.

There are a number of springs in the area, some very hot, such as Bir ar-Ramla but probably the best is Bir al-Ghaba, about 10 miles north east of Bawiti. There is also Bir al-Mattar, a cold springs which poors into a concrete pool. Otherwise near the Oasis is the Black and White deserts, though traveling to the White desert seems not practical from the oasis. The Black Desert was formed through wind erosion as the nearby volcanic mountains were spewed over the desert floor. Finally, there are the ruins of a 17th Dynasty temple and settlement, and nearby tombs where birds were buried.

Farafra Oasis

Farafra, known as Ta-iht or the Land of the Cow in pharaonic times, is a single village. The most isolated of the New Valley Oases it is renowned for its strong traditions and piety. According to folklore, the villagers once lost track of time and had to send a rider to Dakhla so they could hold the Friday prayers on the right day. The oldest part of the village, on a hillside, is next to peaceful walled palm groves; a short ride away there are hot sulphur springs at Bir Setta and swimming at El-Mufid Lake.

Mostly inhabited by Bedouins, the small mud-brick houses all have wooden doorways with medieval peg locks. As in other oases, many of Farafra's houses are painted blue (to ward off the Evil Eye) but here some are also decorated with landscapes, birds and animals, the handiwork of local artist, Badr. A combination house, museum and studio exhibiting his paintings and ceramics is situated in a garden full of sculptures made from objects found in the surrounding desert. Another local, known as Mr. Socks, sells beautiful hand-knitted camel-hair sweaters, socks and scarves. Day trips by jeep and camel treks from here to the White Desert, Bahariya, Dakhla and Siwa can be arranged through Saad's Restaurant.

Dakhla Oasis

The Dakhla Oasis lies to the northwest of Kharga and is also about 310 km to the southeast of Farafra. This oasis consists of 14 settlements and has a population of about 70,000 people. Dakhla is the farthest oasis out of Cairo and is considered one of Egypt's most beautiful oasis. Dakhla sits in a depression surrounded by pink cliffs. There are about 30,000 acres of cultivated land. Most of its 70,000 or so residents are farmers who constantly fight the battle of the dunes that threaten their fields and orchards. The fields and gardens are filled mostly with mulberry trees, date palms, figs and other citrus fruits. Dakhla has retained most of its culture and charm even though it has increased in size by about double and government funding and technical training has revitalized the economy. Dakhla is the only place in Egypt where new water wheels which are driven by buffaloes are constructed. They are made of palm timber and clay jars and are called saqiyas. The oasis is connected to Kharga by a 120 mile (200 km) road that has buses running daily. Research has found that the Oasis has been inhabited since prehistoric times, and that there was once a huge lake here. There are neolithic rock paintings that indicate that the lake was frequented by elephants, buffaloes and ostriches. As the lake dried up, the inhabitants migrated to the Nile valley and were probably some of its first settlers.

Dakhla Oasis is dominated on its northern horizon by a wall of rose-Colored rock. Fertile cultivated areas growing rice, peanuts and fruit are dotted between sand dunes along the roads from Farafra and Kharga in this area of outstanding natural beauty. The capital, Mut, named after the ancient goddess of the Theban Triad, houses the Museum of the Inheritance, a traditional house, with an intricate wooden combination lock. Rooms, with sculpted clay figures, are arranged to show different aspects of Dakhlan culture and family life. Al-Kasr, about 35 km. from Mut, was originally a Roman settlement which later became the medieval capital of Dakhla. The old town is a labyrinth of mud-walled alleys narrowly separating houses with elaborately- carved wooden lintels; there is also an Ayyubid mosque. Climb to the rooftop of the 10th century madrassa (school) for wonderful views of the surrounding area. Bir al-Gabel, a palm-fringed salt lake where you can camp and picnic, is on the road back to Mut.

Other day trips from Mut could include the 1st-century al-Muzawaka tombs and Deir al Hagar, a te

Similan islandSimilan island

Thomas ReefThomas Reef

SnappersSnappers

BatfishBatfish

Honeymooning in Egypt

by tomruth78

My partner and I are thinking of taking our honeymoon in Egypt. It will be early May 2005. Can anyone recommend location and accomdodation with a slightly luxurious feel but not necessarily extortionate. Is this a good time of year to go and what must we see and do whilst there. We love a little history but also want some time to relax.

Any advice will be gratefully received.

Thanks

by swisssinai

Well it all depends on your budget and your tastes...

You cant go wrong with the traditional circuit. Two nights in Cairo, a few days cruising from Luxor to Aswan or vica versa, and then a week at the Red Sea - Hurghada, El Gouna, Soma Bay, Sharm el Sheikh.

It also depends to which airport you intend to fly - by scheduled carrier to Cairo or by charter to Sharm or Hurghada.

On the other hand - if you are adventurous then a desert safari in the Sinai.

There really is so much choice.

by robine

It's VERY hot in May: I strongly recommend that you change you dates for earlier or later (ie the N. hemisphere late autumn/ winter/ early spring).

by tomruth78

Hmm, May is very hot, I don't do hot seeing that I am pale and would burn to a crisp. We are looking at going in the first two weeks of May 2005.

Where would be good to go in the world that has a little culture and history as well as being able to relax and isn't stinking hot at that time of year?

PS: Already done Peru, Australia and some of Asia.

by robine

Try southern Europe - Portugal, Spain, Italy, Croatia, Greece...

Comments