Port-Gentil Hotels

• Rettna profile photo Rettna
  • Reviews: 5

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Le Ranch: Affordable, clean, internet abled, and quiet

I've eaten lunch at the restaurant and it was a good three course meal. Breads to begin with, local fish done superbly, and a dessert that was excellent. Will definitely eat there again.

The rooms have good air conditioning and are capable of maintaining the magic 20°C in the open room and bedrooms. I cannot comment on the kitchenette because I have made a point of enjoying the restaurants in Port Gentil and there are many. I have purchased fruits and vegetables from the markets in the village and keep them in the fridge. The plumbing works well for all of the sinks, toilets, showers and the electricity was solid also. I don't watch television but I love music and the satellite tv offers plenty of choices for music in addition to television programming. I purchased the internet time and the service was 30Mbps to 56Mbps depending on the number of guests using at one time. It served my purposes very well.

I would recommend Le Ranch to families and anyone who likes a quiet place to stay. Party clubs are a cab ride downtown and the motel is fairly close for that.

There is a beautiful garden just below the balcony. It consists of many colorful types of flowers and tropical trees. Very lush green accented with bright reds, pinks, blues, and yellows.

• Opinion of Price: about average