Did you mean?Try your search again
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 1236
Toronto Guesthouse: Toronto Guesthouse
One of the few places to sleep in Kintampo is the Toronto Guesthouse, in the centre of town, at 200 metres from the tro-tro station. The place looks nice and the rooms are OK too, but:
- The room we had was quite expensive: 115.00 cedis ($ 11,50) pernight, and it was the only one left. I don't know if that was true or an easy way to make more money.
- With both checking in and out we really had to search for personnel to help us, they were no where around.
- The environment behind the hotel was very noisy at night.
- And when we were there, the electricity fell out so we couldn't use the airconditioning, the fan, the fridge and the lights we paid for. So the next day we only paid 60.000 cedis, after strong bargaining.
Not a great place to stay after all...
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Ghana Hotel Directory
- Directory of most hotels in Ghana by region. www.ghanahotels.us/
- Hotels in Ghana
- Book Online and Save Up to 80% Now. Lowest Price Guaranteed! www.hotelscombined.com/Ghana
- Hotels Reviews
- Find the cheapest rates for hotels Biggest offer of hotels worldwide www.hotelium.com/
- hotel reservations
- Over 100.000 hotels Worldwide. Lowest price guarantee! www.booking.com/Hotels
- Find Cheap Hotels
- Save 60% on Hotel Rooms! Comparison Shopping Made Easy. www.lowfares.com/Cheap-Hotels