Value Score No Data
Good For Couples
Conakry's best hotel
Since I live in Guinea, I can tell you about some of the nicer areas to stay. The Riveria is a very nice hotel that has great facilities like a huge pool, work out room, massage area, tennis/squash courts and high brow and low key restaurants that are good.
I is situated on the ocean, but not that great of a view from the enterance. They are starting construction on their new casino. They have a great nightclub called "Atlantis" and it is a favorite of ex-pats and some locals.
Cost is very expensive, but ya pay for what ya want in Conakry.
Lastly, the hotel is located a few km away from downtown on a main road and the taxis are not that expensive (if you haggle) to get to marche niger to do some local shopping.
Unique Quality: Great pool and work out room
Popular Hotels in Conakry
BP 2818, Conakry
B.P. 1708, Conakry
PO Box 2146, Conakry
BP 287, Conakry
Explore the World
- Meriton World Tower Apartment
- Inter Hotel Francais
- The Cape Inn
- Fairfield Wisconsin Dells at Tamarack Resort
- Renaissance Koln Hotel
- Beachfront Hotel at Barefoot Beach Resort at Madeira Beach
- Paradisus Punta Cana
- Clarion Hotel Downtown Los Angeles
- Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort
- Ramada Limited Key Largo
- One Tagaytay Place Hotel Suites
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
- Hotel Farnese
- Residence Voltaire Paris