Prefecture de Labe Hotels

Our Members Say

• africateach profile photo africateach
  • Reviews: 131

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hotel TATA: Labe hotel

I found this hotel to be very nice. It had very large rooms (some with mosquito netting) with suprisingly soft beds and pillows! I didn't even have to use the pillow I brought with me! The bathroom was very large, but missing a toilet seat and shower curtain! I truly enjoyed dinner... not because of the food, but the company! The owners and staff all came out and sat down with us to discuss life, music and just about anything else! Great way to start off the evening! Plus it helps to practice my French and Pular (Fular) language skills! They had different types of rooms for couples and families. The buildings with multiple rooms in them have extremely nice sitting rooms! They have lounge chairs and tables for a group chat or a nice relaxing read! No A/C in the rooms, but in Labe, you don't need it. There were not many mosquitos in Labe because of the massive change in temperature from hot in Conakry... to cool in Labe because of the landscape and hight of the area.

I will say that the water pressure was extremely poor and there was no hot water, but these are things that when you live here... you get used to that! Food was the same as anywhere else, but fruit salad was great.

Good food and a great lounge area to talk, eat or just relax and watch a football game.

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average