P.O. Box 502 , , 80500 , Kenya

The Majlis Hotel
Booking.com Travelocity Hotels.com

• Memorable Experience, excellent food and service

The Majlis, is a gateway to escape for a couple. I went there with my spouse. The interiors are so much appealing and the services they provide are very much satisfying. A romantic environment for the two of us was set by their courteous staff. We enjoyed the terrace bar and the exotic baths in pool. The food is too yummy and there is a huge variety of beverages too. The perfect location, superb food, well designed rooms and luxurious villas that too at such a reasonable price is just awesome. I am extremely satisfied with services provided by them.

Unique Quality: Great views etc

• A Dazzling Destination for a Fabulous Vacation

The Majlis Resort is without a doubt one of the best hotels in Kenya. A holiday at the Majlis is a full value for money and time. Unlike the other hotels, it offers whatever it claims. Me and my friends had the most amazing experience there and enjoyed every single second of the time spent on the Lamu Island.

• Perfect Place to Spend Vacations With the Family

The Majlis hotel is one of the best hotels that I have ever been to. The interiors and views are wonderful and the food is moth watering. I had the best time there and enjoyed beautiful nature and surroundings. Being beside the pool was super relaxing. Snacks and refreshing drinks at the pool side gave a good contrast to the cozy sun.

• Mouth Watering Food & Excellent Services

The Majlis is a place which everyone must visit at least once in their life time. It is a beautiful beach resort which made the long journey worth the effort, time and money. We enjoyed dhow sailing, snorkeling, diving and visited other captivating places around the resort. The staff at the hotel was immensely courteous, and we did not feel even for a split second that we are far from our homes. The food is mouth watering at Majlis and we binged on whatever we could till the time our appetite allowed us to during our stay at the Majlis.

• Rejuvenate Your Mind and Soul

The Majlis Resort is truly a paradise, providing a relaxing and serene environment where you can forget the world and rejuvenate your mind as well as body. Strategic location, superb food, tastefully-designed rooms and luxurious villas- I cannot praise the Majlis highly enough. The hotel even has two gyms, one close to the pool bar and another in the garden, for its active guests. I would highly recommend the Majlis resort.

Unique Quality: gyms, Strategic location, superb food, tastefully-designed rooms and luxurious villas

• Most Enjoying Snorkeling Place

I stayed for one week at the Majlis Resort in September last year and absolutely loved this hotel. The plus points of the Majlis are its great beach location, courteous staff, fresh food and well-maintained room. I also went on a half-day safari to Lake Kenyatta, and enjoyed snorkeling, kayaking and kite-surfing. In all, it’s a good value choice for upscale hotel at bargain price, with great atmosphere and friendly staff.

• Amazing Beach Resort is Every Aspect

The Majlis is simply a brilliant beach resort. The staff is helpful and friendly, and treated us like royalty. The rooms are spacious, well-serviced and comfortable. The food served by the restaurant was amazing, especially tender meats, fresh salads and seafood. The hotel also has 2 well-kept swimming pools, and two bars, one alongside the swimming pool and another on the terrace of restaurant. We stayed there for 4 nights, and it was a wonderful experience overall. I can’t wait to go back again.

Unique Quality: Helpful Staff

• Definitely the best hotel I’ve ever stayed at

I always wanted to visit Kenya ever since I read about it in a book. I planned my trip to Lamu and was very excited about it and also a little nervous that it might not turn out as good as I had imagined it would be. But thanks to wonderful facilities and a warm and welcoming atmosphere provided by The Majlis Resort, it turned out to be even better than I had expected. This is definitely the best hotel I have ever stayed at and I thank them for helping to change my dream into reality.

• 1) Definitely the best hotel I’ve ever stayed at

• The best place for arranging wedding ceremonies

I have spent my holidays in many hotels but the experience of visiting The Majlis resort has been one of the best ever. I went to The Majlis resort for attending an intimate marriage ceremony of my close friend. The were only 6 people attending. The wedding ceremony was engaged at the sea shore of the Indian Ocean which surrounds the Majlis hotel. The view of the Indian Ocean from the hotel was marvelous. The staff of the hotel arranged each and every thing in the ceremony with the aim of giving comfort and making the moment unforgettable for the lifetime. I have also decided that I will engage my wedding at the Majlis.

Unique Quality: Well-Furnished Interconnecting Rooms

• Best vacation ever

My friends and I had long been planning for a holiday in Kenya and staying at The Majlis Resort was one of the best decisions we had ever taken. Amazing location, top class facilities, neat and clean rooms, sumptuous food, friendly staff, the Majlis has everything. We had an experience of a lifetime and look forward to visit again in near future.

Unique Quality: The Majlis resorts shows the Great views.

Comments