Shimba Rainforest Lodge

Jesus Fort, MombasaJesus Fort, Mombasa

CINEMA & BOWLING LANES

by pj2904

Hi (again)

Whats the recommended way to get to the Cinema complex from Nyali Beach. How far is it?

Cheers.

by tembofan

During the day you could hop on a matatu - only 10 minutes or so away. At night book a recommended taxi to take you and pick you up.

by muguruki

Nyali cinemax should only be 5 minutes drive away from Nyali Beach Hotel it is just down Links road opposite Ratna square.

I've never been there myself as I rarely go to the cinema at home but they seem to have up to date films English/American as well as Bollywood.

Don't know of any bowling lanes.

by tembofan

There's a Hollywood Bowl in the complex, open from 2.00 pm to Midnight.

TEL: +254-41-476056/7
email:bowling@nyalicinemax.com

Travel Tips for Mombasa

JAMBO!!!

by justacook

the culture...the seamless smiles... waking up before the crack of dawn and watch the animals quench their daily thirst by the lake...what a way to start your day and enjoy life's simplest pleasure...JUST LIVE!!!

Best Holiday Ever

by kavunza

Am just returning from kenya mombasa with my family of 5(my wife 3 children ny myself.We had the best memories in Kenya,We stayed in Neptune Village Paradise Village Resort.The beach,the food and the staffs very nice and charming.Our holiday was made the best when we booked few trips with Julius of www.julius-safaris.nl.We went to Tsavo and Amboseli and we saw the big 5 of kenya.The lodges and the parks with the best driver Toti made our holiday the best and our dream is to come back again to Kenya and make along safari with this eagle eyes.Trips to mombasa amd wasini was the best,My family was very happy and they thanked me for good safaris which were reccommended my my friends whos visted Kenya 2years ago and send us to Julius.
Please i will return again.
All the best. The best safari we made with Julius for 3days and the wasini tour will be our memories. forever.

Enjoy this beautiful country...

by Linky_Pinky

Enjoy this beautiful country and people.
Do take a Safari and see the countryside and the animals. One day a dance troop came to dance round the pool for the guests I joined in with them and they really made me welcome.

Do go to a Massi village and...

by Linky_Pinky

Do go to a Massi village and say Jambo to everyone, that means hello.
Do tip waiters and cleaners and staff at the hotel they get a very small wage and if they give good service depend on tips to get by.Do not waive around large amounts of money. Or go walking after dark it is not safe ether near the hotel or in the bush.

Snorkelling

by hurghadalady

Not to be missed is a diving or snorkelling trip. I would suggest getting a local boat instead of going on an 'organised' trip.

I did both and the local knowledge wins every time. I was taken away from the rest of the snorkellers and divers and had an amazing time.

The coral as rich and vibrant in colour, hasn't been spoiled by tourists yet and as they are always in quite deep water, there is no danger of them being walked upon.

I have never seen such big angel fish before.

Comments