Naivasha Hotels

Our Members Say

• KenyaHereThere profile photo KenyaHereThere
  • Reviews: 2

Roza Guest House, Naivasha, Kenya: Naivasha's best hidden B&B guest house

Roza Guest House is a place any backpacker and/or budget traveler should check out when in Naivasha. We were on a tight budget business trip in Naivasha town, so we checked into Roza. We were received by a very welcoming lady at the reception who showed us the available rooms. Luggage was ferried upstairs by the watchman. Rooms and shower/toilet are super-clean; the ambiance is calm and quiet. Hot water shower is available 24/7 and each room has a 14 inch Chinese TV with 3 channels...but hey, for Kshs. 2000/- (approx US $ 25 for bed and breakfast) it was well worth it. They have huge beds, adequeat closet space with 4-5 hangars & even a shoe brush! Since we booked in July when its the cold season in Kenya and cold really affects me negatively, I asked for an extra blanket and the lady at the reception was kind enough to provide an extra duvet cover. They could do with some extra blankets for their guests; though most people probably wont need one. It was quiet, though they are currently expanding the place; so construction begins at around 8 AM. But that was not a problem, since we had checked out earlier. The window views outside are of the street below, the main highway to Nakuru and a petrol station; but I did not mind. Check out pictures of the place.

It is well lit and it felt more like home. the staff were friendly and professional. They have a restaurant on the ground floor where meals can be bought separately or included in the room costs (confirm your meal plan when you book). Breakfast (included in the Ksh 2000/- cost) was a buffet comprising of fruit juice, assorted fruits, cake, toast, baked beans, fried egg, sausages, white bread, etc. Out of the three B&B's I booked in Naivasha during the three day trip, Roza Guest House is definitely my B&B of choice from now on. Overall, it was a nice stay; I really liked this little guest house. Its simple, clean and welcoming and I am definitely returning next time.

Hot water shower, clean rooms, clean bathroom, quiet, TV, restaurant, ground floor parking at the back of the building.

• Opinion of Price: about average

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Related to: Budget Travel, Singles, Backpacking
  • Written July 13, 2014
Tip Photo

• muthonindwiga profile photo muthonindwiga
  • Reviews: 1

Lake Naivasha Panorama Park: Abreath taking view in Naivasha Kenya

I was interested in Sight seeing in Naivasha Kenya and there is this amazing place where you can be able to view the fresh waters of Lake Naivasha Kenya. I spent a night at Lake Naivasha panorama park and the experience was perfect. A night in self contained cottages built in an elegant african design was just perfect for me.

From the hotel gardens i was able to get a panoramic view of Lake Naivasha Kenya and its environs eburu mts and Mt. Longonot.

The hotel is also fit for Business travelers interested in workshops and seminars. There are 2 conference halls for up to a capacity of 200 each.

The landscaping in the hotel is authentic and eco-friendly.

I would recommend you to visit the place for a different experience in Naivasha Kenya

Great views, proximity to Naivasha Town, Eco-friendly place, Nice swimming pool, indoor games available, Unique Landscaping

• Opinion of Price: least expensive