Al `Uwaynat Hotels
Did you mean?Try your search again
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 3875
Gateway to the Acacus
After our trip of 5 days through the spectacular Jebel Acacus we stayed at a campsite a bit outside Serdeles (Al Awaynat). The ten thatched huts looked nice, though we had to bend deep to go in and out. There were four hot showers. Why should it matter that the facilities didn't look fancy.... it was real luxury after 5 days desert.
We were the only visitors at this campsite and took the opportunity to use all the low walls in front of the huts to re-arrange our luggage. For dinner we went to another more crowded campsite in town. This one looked a little bit better and had more facilities than our campsite like a kitchen and restaurant, but was very noisy because of many visitors with motorbikes.
Al Awaynat looked more 'crowded' as Ghat. Most people use Al Awaynat as gateway into the Acacus area, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- 5 Star Hotel in Tripoli
- Luxury Hotel in Tripoli Centre. Great Service & Spacious Rooms. www.corinthia.com/Tripoli-Hotel
- Hotels in Al
- Great hotels in Al. Book a Cheap Room at Hotels.com. www.hotels.com/Al-hotels
- 4 Al Hotels
- Up to 60% Off Al Hotels. Al Hotel Deals From Us! al.onetime.com/Hotels
- 62 Hotels Libya from $47
- trivago™ Save Up To 78% on Hotels. Compare over 160 Booking Sites! www.trivago.com/Hotel-Libya
- Hotels - Up to 70% Off
- Find the Cheapest Hotel Rooms Now Compare Rates up to 70% Off! www.travelzoo.com/