Value Score No Data
Good For Solo
Western hotel in the third world
Spent almost two weeks in this hotel with a group. Very nice accomodation at reasonable price. Staff is freindly and helpful. Restaurant is good and convenient. Bell men will get you what you want.
James, in the restaurant, is the man to help you.
Unique Quality: Located on the third to seventh floors in a block of mostly government buildings. Lots of police protection in this block. Rooms are small, but clean, with nice bath rooms. Nice restaurant on the premises and a business center on the top floor. Modern supermarket on the first two floors. ATM across the street at the Banque Madagascar Ocean Indienne. The more upscale Hotel Colbert is a block away, and has nice restaurants and a lovely cafe for breakfast.
Directions: In the same building as the big Shoprite Super Marche, across from the park at the top of the steps to Analakely and Zoma market area.
Popular Hotels in Antananarivo
17 rue Printsy Ratsimamanga, Antananarivo
Lot 66 B Antanetibe Ivato, Antananarivo
Rue Pierre Stibbe Anosy, (formerly Hilton Madagascar), Antananarivo
13 rue Andriandahifotsy Faravohitra, Antananarivo
Explore the World
- Delta Hotel Palma de Mallorca
- Holiday Inn Pisa Migliarino
- Four Points By Sheraton Harrisburg
- Quality Hotel Michel Montparnasse
- Camelot By The Sea
- Hilton Fiji Beach Resort and Spa
- The Stanley Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Philadelphia Center City
- Sun Village
- Sheraton Newark Airport Hotel
- Azul Sensatori by Karisma
- Beachside Towers at Sandestin
- Grand Velas All Suites & Spa Resort, Riviera Maya