Ankify Hotels

• KateKo profile photo KateKo
  • Reviews: 1

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Dauphin Bleu (or Ankify Lodge ?): Our best experience in Madagascar

We were welcomed by the manager and the marvelous local team with flowers and a drink. Good introduction for a one night stay which happened to be a real experience. We went to the fishermen village, we dived on the reef with the lended snorkeling equipment etc.

Diner with candle lights, fresh fish (we saw the cook buying it to a local in a very small pirogue at the hotel wharf !) and amazing rhum !

The location is incredible, village, beach, coral reef, endless view... Each bungalow has its terrace facing the bay and all islands !

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Related to: Diving and Snorkeling, Eco-Tourism, Jungle and Rain Forest
  • Written November 14, 2010

• rvdb profile photo rvdb
  • Reviews: 1

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Dauphin Bleu - Ankify: Sea and forest immersion !

I stayed in nice and safe bungalow, immersed among rain forest trees, facing the bay of nosy be. private terrace, nice restaurant and warm atmosphere. Comfort is really OK (compared to others in madagascar). Don't miss it...

I should have stayed longer (my trip was arranged in advance, i had a single day in ankify). Ankify is the best place in this region, almost no tourist, wild nature and all wellknown islands at your door ! They lended me snorkeling equipment for free ! Sea, fishermen village, forest... all what i expected to experience in Madagaskar !

• Opinion of Price: N/A