Did you mean?Try your search again
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 20
Hotel aux bougainvillee: Expensive but good place in Ambalavao
If you are looking for some comfort in Ambalavao this is the place to go. There are two other hotels very cheap but they are very basic. It is fairly expensive for malagasy standards, but it is good, clean and has a good restaurant.
20.000 Ar. Room with double bed and cold shower. Shared toilet outside.
35.000 Ar. Room with double bed, hot shower and toilet.
This place is at the same grounds as the Antaimoro paper factory. You can see how they make paper by hand from the bark of a tree. Afterwards they put dried flowers on them. Makes a good souvenir. This is interesting and worth going to but go early before busloads of tourgroups arrive. There is a guy Adrian who can help you with arranging transport and camping gear to go to Andringitra National Park, Anjaha Park, etc.
It is a nice place to stop over for a day if you are on your way south on the RN7 from Tana. This way you can have a look at the paper factory and have a stroll on the market the next morning before continueing your journey south. Also a good base to arrange stuff if you want to go to Andringitra.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Jaro Hotels
- Taqah Hotels
- Bahar ic-Caghaq Hotels
- Gwadar Hotels
- Tumon Hotels
- Lee Vining Hotels
- Barboursville Hotels
- DANAU BATUR Hotels
- Penuelas Hotels
- Boulogne-sur-Mer Hotels
- Sycamore Cove Hotels
- Puerto Escondido
- Isola Lipari
- Hamilton Hotels
- Winding Stair Mountain National Recreation Area
- Hôtel à Nosy Be, bord de mer, plage bungalows pieds dans l'eau, piscine www.anjiamarango-beach-resort.com/
- 3 Star Hotel O R Tambo
- For a feel at home experience Offering the best rates & free WIFI www.europrime.co.za/
- Find Cheap Hotels
- Save 60% on Hotel Rooms! Comparison Shopping Made Easy. www.lowfares.com/Cheap-Hotels
- Promo Hôtel île Ste Marie
- Resort de charme & paysages de rêve A vous la plus belle plage de l'île www.riakeresort.com/