Faritanin' i Fianarantsoa Hotels

• rosequartzlover1 profile photo rosequartzlover1
  • Reviews: 333

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Cotsoyannis hotel: Cotsoyannis Hotel

I arrived Fiana in the evening so I chose to stay in a hotel not far from taxi brousse station and near the center enough to walk around seeing people's life before sunset.There're 2 hotels in my mind ..Soratel and Cotsoyannis.. finally I chose Cotsoyannis cuz it's just a little bit closer to station.And because there were quite some people walking towards us to beg for money all the way from station to hotel,unlike any other town in Madagascar that most of kids just innocently asked for some water but here both kids and adults asked for money.At the small roundabout or intersection near hotel there was an old man (beggar)came straight to me and pull my arm a little bit to beg for money.I admitted that I felt a little uncomfortable in this town since got off taxi brousse already.So after checking the room and price ,I immediately chose this hotel,even it's quite pricey.The receptionist lady offer 2 types of room .King size bed is 85,000 Ar. and twin room is 51,000 Ar. The receptionist even don't know how to smile but she's kind enough to let us see the room before making the decision.It's very good and very clean room,ensuite with 2 small beds with mosquito net,the window open to small garden restaurant area.I can smell pizza baking from the kitchen oven right under my room ....it's very good and temptation smell.... umm....yummy...yummy...I'm going down now...

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average