Did you mean?Try your search again
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 87
Hotel l' Esplanade: quiet rooms at the river bank
The hotel has a lot of quiet rooms, friendly staff, good strong showers. And there is a nice swimming pool outside.
- Reviews: 1665
Hotel L'Auberge: It Had A Great Bar
I was still sick as a dog when we arrived in Segou. I was well into my extended hunger strike (anything that went in came out in liquid form within an hour or so). So the only thing that interested me was beer. Lots and lots of beer. Luckily the hotel was well-stocked with beer and I was well satisfied. Most Malians are muslim and do not partake of any alcohol. But our guide Boubacar (showing his back here) is Dogon. The Dogon like their beer. So we had a nice time with Boubacar at the bar and were able to buy him several beers to show our gratitude at his excellent guiding through the Dogo Country.
Otherwise, the hotel had minimalist rooms. A bed, a light, a 5 inch tv that received fuzzy reception from one station showing football 24/7, and a bathroom (of sorts).
- Reviews: 2868
Hotel De l'Esplande: Hotel de l'Esplande has a view of the waterfront
This hotel served our purposes just fine. The rooms are large and ours had a window with a view of the Niger River. Solid AC, satellite televison, small refrigerator, and a decent bathroom were part of the deal. We did have one issue though. Since we stayed two nights, we expected the sheets to be changed as a matter of business, but the second night required extra effort to get the maid to do the work. The restaurant downstairs is dark and lonely, and the breakfasts unremarkable. We received the service that we needed though at a reasonable price. When it rained in the afternoon, we watched the downpour from our window.
I think there was a garden and and empty pool in the back, but I'm not sure. We didn't bother to look. Don't bother with reservations since the odds are in your favor that you'll have a choice of rooms. Some kind of restaurant or bar is being built across the street.
- Reviews: 198
Delta hotel: Segou's hottest motel
When we arrived to Segou, there's a bussiness convention. This was the only hotel available that we found.
It was very cheap, but its bungalows were terribly hot. Another posibility is to camp in the motel garden.
Price: 10.000 cfas double room (Sept 2004)
No facilities, only a shower.
The motel staff is helpful, and beer is cold. It's possible to have a meal.
It's far from bus station, but it's quiet.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
- Reviews On Hotels
- Search for Reviews On Hotels. Look Up Fast Results now! www.ask.com/Reviews+On+Hotels
- Find Super Cheap Hotels
- Save Up to 60% on Hotel Rooms! Compare Hotel Deals from Top Sites. www.lowfares.com/Cheap-Hotels
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Special Room Rates Still Available in our 500 Room Luxury Hotel! www.seminolehardrockhollywood.com/
Explore the World
- Best Western Martinsville Inn
- Costa Rica Hotel & Apartments Port Dickson Beach Resort
- Sheraton Miramar Resort Hurghada
- Courtyard® By Marriott
- Book Courtyard Hotels at Official Site. Find Locations Worldwide. www.marriott.com/Courtyard
- Hotels.com Official Site
- Relax and Leave the Details to Us. Book Today and Save a Bundle! www.hotels.com/
- Hotels - Up to 70% Off
- Find the Cheapest Hotel Rooms Now Compare Rates up to 70% Off! www.travelzoo.com/
- Hotels: Booking.com
- Lowest price guarantee! Book at over 275,000 hotels online www.booking.com/Hotels
- Orphans from Mali
- Running for their lives You can give them rest www.warmblankets.org/