Atar Hotels

Our Members Say

• johnsakura profile photo johnsakura
  • Reviews: 3944

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hotel Bab Sahara: Hotel Bab Sahara

My stay in Bab Sahara was incredible. It was like a sunshine on my heavy trip comming from Terjit. I left Terjit in the morning and I had a problem with my car. The oil pump had broken and the car was loosing oil like hell. It was kind of funny cos as we got to the city entrance, we had to show our passports (the usual passport control), and the policeman very stresses said, hey go go and fx your car, your getting yourself into trouble if you dont fix it quick. Go away. hehe. So we went to find Bab Sahara. We arrived in Bab Sahara and were very welcome. The hotel has this amazing relaxing environment given by its dutch owners.

Tents, small houses also can be rented. The price for each person sleeping on the tents are of 1500UM or 5 euros. very cheap for a hotel this quality. You have everthing cleaned which is hard to find in Mauritania. Kicthen also available, resting area, all in one. Very nice indeed.

The owner help me fixing my car. Very nice person. Once i told him, you have a very nice hotel here. He said no, I have my house, this is not a hotel its my house. So thats why the quality of this place here in Atar is explained. Thank you for the amazing staying.

On the picture you have the resting area of the camping. Very relaxing environment with some books and paintings. Picture with Xana, Patricia and Eric having their breakfast.

• Opinion of Price: least expensive
  • Written May 16, 2004
Tip Photo

hotel bab sahara mauritania atar adrar region

Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful