Chinguetti Hotels

Our Members Say

• johnsakura profile photo johnsakura
  • Reviews: 3944

hotels in town: hotels in town

I have seen some hotels in town. It will not be difficult for you to get a place to sleep and spend the night. Near the main police station right in front of it theres a new hotel that the police said was nice. price shouldnt be more than 1500 per night or 2000UM.

I slept on a tent in the desert.

• Opinion of Price: N/A
  • Written May 24, 2004
Tip Photo

chuinguetti adrar mauritania

• johnsakura profile photo johnsakura
  • Reviews: 3944

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

tent on the desert: Tent on the desert

Because we were seen by the city mayor, he got someone to be responsable for our visit and stay in the city. Nana, the man responsable for the office against poverty in Chinguetti offered us his house ans his parents tent inside to desert. We could choose. We went to the desert 10km from the city where his parent live. They are nomads and have a tend and some camels and goats.

• Opinion of Price: least expensive
  • Written May 24, 2004
Tip Photo

chuinguetti adrar mauritania

• coraly profile photo coraly
  • Reviews: 1

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

hotel des oasis: chinguetti hotel

This is the first hotel in chinquetti in a real house - no tent and I had been very content because of the extraordenary service and it also had been very authentic.
For people with a desire of a unique experience and willing to accept desert standard. This hotel is a true fairy tail!
The hotel had been built by the whole community and I wish them a lot of content tourists as I am!
:o)

Well, there is no pool but an outstanding atmosphere!

• Opinion of Price: N/A